Newbie from the UK could do with some help with first grow

thas it nice, you will probably find one or 2 of those inside will be better than the clip on one in the pics later on as well!

start a journal eh or ask a mod to move this to current journals and carry this one on! good way to keep updates coming and peeps to check in on progress!
cheers
good idea ill follow

Just installed KINGBO Optical Lens-Series 300W Full Spectrum LED im crapping myself now its gona burn my plants as i dont have much height to work with :/
20190527_162021.jpg

Welcome, Kraizk! I really like your little box.

Plants look healthy. That little leaf wouldnt be a concern, it looks stress related and I do see a little tear that must of been from being moved or you hit it with something. Plants in veg are pretty hardy unless you overfeed and manage to cause lockout.
thanks for the reponse, that little tear was from me i caught it between the pots other day.

No problem, my plants at the moment for example look like crap, but not particularily worried about it in veg.
also i am doing some LST on it bending here and there. just potted another seed today CBD Crack Auto i love it found a hobby i truely love, the past month all i have done is read and watch vids on peoples techniques and trying to apply it to my own but limited space and hight so gota try keep it all low as possible. :)

Back
Top Bottom