great I will be over here in the corner:)

ive heard bad things about the miracle grow soil

the only bad thing about MG soil is that is prefertilised. and you cant really flush the plants clean come harvest time.
I have seen folks do ok with it tho. you just have to water cure the buds after harvest for best results.

ive heard bad things about the miracle grow soil

Yea i have too but thats all i could get my hands on.... N it's been okay so far

the only bad thing about MG soil is that is prefertilised. and you cant really flush the plants clean come harvest time.
I have seen folks do ok with it tho. you just have to water cure the buds after harvest for best results.

Okay that's good to know.... Water cure?

Day 16 guys my poor baby lol
20121118_123846.jpg
20121118_123911.jpg

I can tell it's in shock cuz i would've seen a noticeable amount of growth but still okay....

are you going to plant them in larger pots?

are you going to plant them in larger pots?

Yea i will.... Probably in another week... i planned to only veg for 2 weeks then sexitand if it turned out female flower... But i decided to veg awhile longer especially since this happened lol...

Waddaya mean Sp?, that plant looks like it's growin ta me! It looks good!

Aw thanx hun!!! I mean i can see some growth but it just doesn't look as much as it usually is... I think i might be in more shock than the plant lol!!

maybe a bigger pot and she will look like this
DSC019364.JPG

You know your plan will get you some decent bud, but I was thinking since you have hardly any head room you could transplant into something much larger and cut the container down in height so it fits in your space well and its extra width would let the roots grow as well as giving your plants a wider but shorter profile. this will boost your yield a bit I'm sure. It looks to be indica dominate so hopefully it won't stretch much for you. I think with cfl's, lst is the way to go its so cool to watch them arrange them selves to the light and they eventually
spread out to give you all tops! Please excuse me blabbering I'm very well medicated at the moment.:trance:

You know your plan will get you some decent bud, but I was thinking since you have hardly any head room you could transplant into something much larger and cut the container down in height so it fits in your space well and its extra width would let the roots grow as well as giving your plants a wider but shorter profile. this will boost your yield a bit I'm sure. It looks to be indica dominate so hopefully it won't stretch much for you. I think with cfl's, lst is the way to go its so cool to watch them arrange them selves to the light and they eventually
spread out to give you all tops! Please excuse me blabbering I'm very well medicated at the moment.:trance:

Yes i was looking for something that was wide instead of tall... I'm gonna still keep looking before i make any hasty decisions lol and no excusing necessary medicate on my brotha

gave Mystique a little water today... pot was feeling a lil light... i would've waited longer but dont wanna give anymore stress lol

Day 17 guys... Looks rather bushy today lol... I guess i just got it turning up towards the light
20121119_122927.jpg

Back
Top Bottom