puuurrrrddddyyy

Day 18 guys... not looking as bushy today... more pointed up but anyway....
20121120_124851.jpg

Just alil new growth... and the one of the poor leaves thats hanging on for dear life lol
20121120_124903.jpg

just an update on my set up! MY BULBS FINALLY CAME! so i now have 4 bulbs on it 3 18w cfl 6500k and 1 13w 2700k just for the heck of it lol!! i think i blinded myself cuz i didnt know those bulbs would be that bright... but then again they did say "daylight" well anyway i just put them on a few min ago before Mystiques bedtime so it will get full effect when it wakes up.... :cheer:

More Light Good

Gotta love more lumens, they are saying ET more lumens please . Awesome pickup on more light they thrive for more light . They will reward u in the end for more lumens..

lol!!!! i hope so!.. im probably working up towards 4,000 lumens

Doing really well! The enlarging secondary branch looks fantastic, signs of things to come. :high-five:

:) :) :) :) yes its doing great... and im so excited hopefully its a girl

Day 19... Pic of the new growth.... However I'm concerned about the stems bowing like they are... is that a sign of anything... Should i be concerned? They bottom leaves are just hanging there... Maybe it was too much damage fin the lights and they are dying???
20121121_122310.jpg

nope no worries! Just get some clean scissors and cut the leaf off as close to the stalk as you can. Your plant looks great!

nope no worries! Just get some clean scissors and cut the leaf off as close to the stalk as you can. Your plant looks great!

Thank you... Im gonna let it fall off naturally... But i was talking about the surrounding stems seem to be bowing down...

If they were damaged by the light it could take a bit for it to fully show, Using any Ca/Mag? Sometimes the purple on the stems, stalks and the leaves can mean a mag deficency . And not being in bloom and inside not having below 40 degree weather. may be something to check unless you already have that in the soil,,, Wait you are using MG? Right ? She looks good to me, Clip the leaf off, the plant is trying to repair that bad spot and can't waisting energy on that and not the rest of the healthy plant, As stated get some clean or sterile scissors and clip it off, will not hurt the plant at all. And then enjoy her growth with LUMENS. Peace OG

happy thanks giving to you and yours:circle-of-love:

If they were damaged by the light it could take a bit for it to fully show, Using any Ca/Mag? Sometimes the purple on the stems, stalks and the leaves can mean a mag deficency . And not being in bloom and inside not having below 40 degree weather. may be something to check unless you already have that in the soil,,, Wait you are using MG? Right ? She looks good to me, Clip the leaf off, the plant is trying to repair that bad spot and can't waisting energy on that and not the rest of the healthy plant, As stated get some clean or sterile scissors and clip it off, will not hurt the plant at all. And then enjoy her growth with LUMENS. Peace OG
not using any nutes... yup on the MG ... my baby was just thirsty for fear i would overwater i gues im underwatering cuz the soil was bone dry.... i have done as suggested n cut off the bad leaves tho... it looks prettier anyway lol thanx very much for all the suggs.

Back
Top Bottom