your in luck:) just start talking about how much monies your going to save and how you will be able to spend more time around the house as you wont be roaming the streets late at night trying to score from the man:)

That just might work. Haha. If I can convince her to let me grow a couple ladies (hopefully), I'll be sure to post 'em up on here.

ugh just ordered some kandy kush an dragons breath an some more online. Had to do a restart lol. Funny story though. Im still keepin an eye out on mystique though and bummed about the weekly updates. Petition for daily updates anyone? ;)

Very similar to how I'd have to grow if I'm able to start here soon. Gotta convince the better half. Lol. Good luck with the rest of the grow, it's looking great so far. I'm looking forward to seeing those buds grow.

good luck!!! n thank you!!! you n me both

That just might work. Haha. If I can convince her to let me grow a couple ladies (hopefully), I'll be sure to post 'em up on here.

i hope she lets you.... just grow some flowers with it lol!! that way you can tell her these flowers were homegrown with love! not bought with money at the store lol!!

i hope she lets you.... just grow some flowers with it lol!! that way you can tell her these flowers were homegrown with love! not bought with money at the store lol!!

Hahaha, she doesn't smoke so she wouldn't like the flowers I grow for her. She's not against me smoking but the fear of getting caught growing scares her. I'm just biding my time until I can bring it up again and lay out the benefits of growing 1-2 small plants.

Back to your grow...need more pics!!

Have her look at some research bro, this weed is the most universal plant on the planet (earth ).

I know. And she knows. It's not the plant, it's the penalties when caught growing. She just needs to realize I'm not starting a giant grow op, just a couple plants.

Enough about me and my problems though, we need more pics of the plant!

Hahaha, she doesn't smoke so she wouldn't like the flowers I grow for her. She's not against me smoking but the fear of getting caught growing scares her. I'm just biding my time until I can bring it up again and lay out the benefits of growing 1-2 small plants.

Back to your grow...need more pics!!
lol!!! well i literally meant roses or something lol!!! im sure if you explain to her the bigest factor in growing is secrecy! if she doesnt say anything and you dont HOW WILL ANYONE FIND OUT? and i know waiting a week is too long i will get some pics up later today!! :) i was thinking i would give it a break but its growing so fast i dont want yall to miss anything lol

:popcorn::cool:

lol!!! well i literally meant roses or something lol!!! im sure if you explain to her the bigest factor in growing is secrecy! if she doesnt say anything and you dont HOW WILL ANYONE FIND OUT? and i know waiting a week is too long i will get some pics up later today!! :) i was thinking i would give it a break but its growing so fast i dont want yall to miss anything lol

Haha, I know what you meant, but you can't smoke roses.

^ what he said.

hey thats my line:)

okay i dont remember what day it is anymore lol!! but in its 5th week and 1st week of flowering lol :high-five::cheer::circle-of-love::love: here yall go!
20121205_140924_1_.jpg
20121205_140941_1_.jpg
20121205_141013_1_.jpg
20121205_141313_1_.jpg
20121205_141337_1_.jpg
20121205_141406_1_.jpg

yum!!

Back
Top Bottom