Isn't it amazing the speed at which these things develop? Beautiful plant SP!!! :love:
Thank you!!! It really is amazing!!! I just wish people could feel this way about children... (abortions) just because you can't see it doesn't mean it isn't happening... :)
Damn girl.....they HEALTHY...............:tokin:
Lol thank you boo!!!! I'm very proud!
Yep yep, any day now........tick tock tick tock......

I'm getting so anxious now!!!! I can't wait!!! Well i have to lol....

So guys i was inspecting my plant before lights out and i found something that's not looking too good :/ or very suspicious!!! Any way here it is
20121205_172741.jpg

Hmmm' the little dot at the node? It looks like I see a calyx too. My girl that I rubbed the balls off of has stopped making them.

i hope so... and thats great news!!!!! NO BALLS!!! lol

Out of context, this would sound somewhat disturbing. lol.

The plant looks awesome, can't wait to see those buds start growing!

lmao!!! yea that would be quite disturbing lol!! and thank you!!! im hoping for buds

I would not panic SP, LOL I had one little bumpy thing which looked just like that. I was obsessed it was a bollock, but as it turned out, nope.... was just a calyx.

Thanx babe that's reassuring.... There is still a chance lol!!!

it look like a girl still to me:) them there nuts cluster up.

okay day 35 guys.... end of 1st week of flowering.... i changed one of the 6500k bulbs and replaced with a 2700k and like i have said before i am sacrificing lumens for spectrum... I LST'd some more today you can it in the last picture... the little lump on the node is swelling and i see more poping up on other nodes... couldnt get a real good picture cuz my phone doesnt like macro shots today lol but you can see them in the second to last shot... but anyway!!! here she hopefully is lol
20121207_125533_1_.jpg
20121207_125548_1_.jpg
20121207_125613_1_.jpg
20121207_125848_1_.jpg
20121207_132413_1_.jpg

your going to have some sexy pistils soon younglady:)

Back
Top Bottom