Hello techyghost good to see you posting here now. Welcome to the 420mag family. You ever got any ? just post away or post in any of my forums and I will do my best too help. Happy Growing and keep it growing green.

:ciao:techyghost, and :welcome: to the great community here at :420: where we are dedicated to spreading Cannabis and Hemp awareness throughout the world.

Glad to hear you have a grow going! If you haven't read through some of the new member links, there are posts there on how to start a grow journal and how to post pics. Grow journals are a great way to document your grow and get member help when you need it. If you have any questions that you need help with, there is also a link there for the FAQ's section that members check to help growers.

Here's the link:

New Member Start Links

Good luck on your grow, and most of all have fun!

:circle-of-love:

Thanks for the warm welcome guys here's some pics of my stealth cab.The L.E.D is 250w i have 2 suspected critical mass that are 14 days into flower the one on the right has been was topped in the 4th week with some lst and the one on the left has just been pulled down and round to the front with pipe cleaners i have tried to keep an even canopy and to get the most out of my space:cheer: they are both grown in coco im a hessi man at the moment and am feeding them hesi bloom mixed in with carbonated water as it was the cheapest way for me to get some carbon dioxide in there well a bit nervouse but let me know what you think guys and thanks again for the warm welcome :peace: :circle-of-love: :party:
IMAG054711.jpg
IMAG054813.jpg
IMAG054912.jpg
IMAG055012.jpg
IMAG055111.jpg
IMAG055212.jpg
IMAG05538.jpg
IMAG055411.jpg
IMAG055510.jpg

Looking forward to your next grow. You have an idea of what strain you might be growing next? And welcome to the big show, a lot of good people here to help you along the way

Looking forward to your next grow. You have an idea of what strain you might be growing next? And welcome to the big show, a lot of good people here to help you along the way

for my next i have 3x blue cheese and 3x blue mystic :slide: i thought id go all blue lol :grinjoint:

Welcome sir! You are among friends and fellow connoisseurs. Im sure you will get all the information you need from these great people! Happy growing!

Back
Top Bottom