NewBoy420 1st 4x4 Tent Grow - Solis Tek DE 1000 Watts!

Hey friends sorry i haven't been on. i been real busy working on my room here is a little update on it. can any of you guys tell me how to improve my air cooled hoods , air flow, i have a 6in hyper fan on it.

Reducing ducting length will improve fan efficiency.
Eliminating 90 degree and sharper bends will also help. The fewer bends the ducting has, the better efficiency you'll have.
Reducing filter restriction will improve efficiency, but may reduce filter effectiveness.
And last but not least, upgrading the fan to a more powerful unit with a higher CFM rating will help as well.

Reducing ducting length will improve fan efficiency.
Eliminating 90 degree and sharper bends will also help. The fewer bends the ducting has, the better efficiency you'll have.
Reducing filter restriction will improve efficiency, but may reduce filter effectiveness.
And last but not least, upgrading the fan to a more powerful unit with a higher CFM rating will help as well.

I got some 90 degree elbows to help with that. i will changing to light set up to make it more of a straight line. i will be buying a new filter that claims zero cfm lost so we will try it.

would a 8 in fan hooked up to a 6in ducting still work fine?

i was thinking of putting some booster fans what do you guys think will they help.

I had a security breach and i had i to abandon my run so im on a stand still until this blows over. thanks to every one who helped me on this adventure. Peace my friends.

my condolences

Back
Top Bottom