Newty’s Perpetual Pantry Party & Outdoor Grow Show

Are we betting on when the nail polish will be harvested? ;)

I thought they were gonna grow big once they moved? His grow was a great one to watch!
Nah, if he starts back up he will get all new. I got just about everything he had. He's gotta send me two power cables he found when he unpacked LOL.

Caught up. Been lagging behind. Been getting my ass kicked in real life Work and Family then one of my dogs got out and was held hostage for 5 days. Met them with money in my hand and punched them in the face and got my fur baby back lol. Haven't heard any thing back from that incident. Hey got gummie molds otw . Refresh my memory on that recipe or page number

Caught up. Been lagging behind. Been getting my ass kicked in real life Work and Family then one of my dogs got out and was held hostage for 5 days. Met them with money in my hand and punched them in the face and got my fur baby back lol. Haven't heard any thing back from that incident. Hey got gummie molds otw . Refresh my memory on that recipe or page number

Went searching and FOUND IT! Page 162;) what kind of molds?

Sorry to hear about your struggles! Poor doggie, I bet he was glad to see you:)

Heey, nice pictures of you and the plants. Real Kodak moment.

There is something strange going on in this forum. Missed that hole page yesterday and today it poped up.

Have any of you black squares flipping around when scrolling up and down, only on 420?
The black scrolling squares happen when the page is doing something like adding your "like" to the "liked" list of a post.

Back
Top Bottom