Featherleaf's Perpetual Grow

Shit that's a lot of bud, congrats on the buds! :high-five:
Thanks buddy!!! I love a slow dried bud, shes going to be fun to trim up!
I'm going to make some seriously potent concentrates.
I'm also going to be collecting trim and popcorn buds for a massive extraction once all the LSDs are harvested.
I think I am going to buy a rosin press soon.

Thanks buddy!!! I love a slow dried bud, shes going to be fun to trim up!
I'm going to make some seriously potent concentrates.
I'm also going to be collecting trim and popcorn buds for a massive extraction once all the LSDs are harvested.
I think I am going to buy a rosin press soon.
Check out this drying technique that a bunch of ppl here use. Low and slow drying

I'm not that much into concentrates, I prefer hash over most things. Dabbing is a very rare thing for me :rofl:
Enjoy the fruits of your labor mate, how ever you choose to consume :high-five:
Im actually not a huge fan myself, but I put oils on my joints :p it turns a joint into a slow burning blunt. So I usually make all my trim and popcorn buds into oil. Because 2 of the LSD plants were in 1 galon pots, there actually is some popcorn on them.

Took a shot of the 2 big ladies last night before the spectrum switched
Also took a shot of the veg tent.
The GG Allin and 2 LSD clones are going into flower on the 5th
20180928_194509.jpg

20180928_194522.jpg

20180929_101323.jpg

20180929_101329.jpg

And another pic WITH the smaller LSD clones (all LSD "clones" are of LSD Indica phenotype 1)
Mixed up 1 litre with Accent Seed'n'Clone solution and gave all the small LSD plants and all the seedlings a light watering.
You couldnt see them before, but all the smaller plants to the left are LSD clones that were in the back corners. They are going to need to be transplanted soon. I re-arranged the tent to reflect what needs to grow. The 3 larger plants at the back dont need any more height.
1 of the Dark Dream seedlings just didnt want to stay upright, so I chucked it.
I am in no hurry for these seedlings to grow.
20180929_125707.jpg

Bro I have some Swazi Gold I've been wanting to plant for a few months now, pull the trigger I say ;)
I really need a sativa gem in my crown, Im seriously considering it. I have heard nothing but good things about it. From my research, I think it is the only pure sativa I have.
I am doing up my res now so I can feed my girls in veg and transplant my smallest LSD clones at the same time. I have 3 clones to sort out today.

Transplanted 2 of the 3 clones, the other clone doesnt need to be transplanted yet. They are all around this size. They will be growing up with the Snowflake Kush, F1s and Dark Dreams.
Gave all the veg tent a feeding.
Took a pic of the smallest clones I have at the moment, though 3 GG Allin clones are about to show roots.
20180930_153529.jpg

Okay guys! First LSD plant has dried and is now in a jar. It is dry but stiiiiiiicky!!! It still smells sweet!!!!!!!!! I made 2 huge hash logs from the scissors.
I dont have any working scales at the moment, but this is a 1 liter jar and it's totally full.
All the buds are light a fluffy, but there was a lot of it.
20180930_183011.jpg

Okay guys! First LSD plant has dried and is now in a jar. It is dry but stiiiiiiicky!!! It still smells sweet!!!!!!!!! I made 2 huge hash logs from the scissors.
I dont have any working scales at the moment, but this is a 1 liter jar and it's totally full.
All the buds are light a fluffy, but there was a lot of it.
20180930_183011.jpg
Careful over filling the jars bud.

Back
Top Bottom