No trichomes on leaves

Hebrewdiver

I'm growing my first GSC, girl scout cookie, and aGrowing under a 200w Bloom very close to harvesting I think. The buds are nice and big and good color. But I don't see very many if any sugar leaves or trichone on the buds themselves. Is this natural or have I done something wrong? 'm using a 200w Bloomspect that draws 394 from the wall in a 3x3x80" tent. I just don't understand why no trichones

did you mean 2000w? because a 200w led wouldn't pull 400w from the wall. a 2000w could.

yeah you did mean the 2000w. how high above the plants do you have it hanging?

I make sure my soil has a nice bit of Chitin in it, I have 1000s of Rove Beetles that slowly add Chitin to the soil.
I also add Chitin in the form of Optiveg when I plant a germinated seed.
My soil is loaded with rice hulls that breaks down into silicon plus I add a pinch of pure silica when I water most times.
And last couple weeks before harvest I lower humidity to 30-35% which also triggers more trichome production.
And I try to keep my temps between 75-80.
All these help trichome production.

My Hiydrow is a GSC cross and is close to harvest, its literally dripping in oil right now.
20190718_202554.jpg
20190718_154534.jpg

I make sure my soil has a nice bit of Chitin in it, I have 1000s of Rove Beetles that slowly add Chitin to the soil.
I also add Chitin in the form of Optiveg when I plant a germinated seed.
My soil is loaded with rice hulls that breaks down into silicon plus I add a pinch of pure silica when I water most times.
And last couple weeks before harvest I lower humidity to 30-35% which also triggers more trichome production.
And I try to keep my temps between 75-80.
All these help trichome production.

My Hiydrow is a GSC cross and is close to harvest, its literally dripping in oil right now.
20190718_202554.jpg
20190718_154534.jpg
Wow that’s how I wish mine was looking

Not good....I'm attaching a pic...maybe yall can see something I don't.

Attachments

• IMG_1217[1].JPG
    IMG_1217[1].JPG
    651.8 KB · Views: 544
  • IMG_1216[1].JPG
    IMG_1216[1].JPG
    509.3 KB · Views: 368
  • IMG_1214[1].JPG
    IMG_1214[1].JPG
    406.3 KB · Views: 365
Not good....I'm attaching a pic...maybe yall can see something I don't.
Don't give up on them yet, they're starting to look a little frosty Hebrewdriver, how long have they been in flower? GSC typically takes about 7 - 9 weeks to mature and that's under perfect conditions. I grew an AF Jack Herer a couple of years ago that wasn't ready to harvest until after almost 11 weeks in flower. Here's how it turned out

Don't give up on them yet, they're starting to look a little frosty Hebrewdriver, how long have they been in flower? GSC typically takes about 7 - 9 weeks to mature and that's under perfect conditions. I grew an AF Jack Herer a couple of years ago that wasn't ready to harvest until after almost 11 weeks in flower. Here's how it turned out

Thanks for the encouragement...about 8 wks now....I'm gonna stick with her until about all the hairs turn amber and draw in.

She has a ways to go still (couple weeks my guess w/o being able to see close up on the trichs), try moving the light down closer a bit (a little bit at a time so you can tell if it's too close if she reacts to it), varies on the LED 12-15" range is where I end up once they quit stretching. I mean there is sugar leaves and trichs, not like there is nothing at all there which is what you made it sound like.

She has a ways to go still (couple weeks my guess w/o being able to see close up on the trichs), try moving the light down closer a bit (a little bit at a time so you can tell if it's too close if she reacts to it), varies on the LED 12-15" range is where I end up once they quit stretching. I mean there is sugar leaves and trichs, not like there is nothing at all there which is what you made it sound like.
Thanks Monk...will do

Back
Top Bottom