Non Stop Grows

Feb 23/20 Day 14

-Sprayed the bottom of each plant

-Front Black Sugar has lost the protective helm (Peyote Gorilla are the first two pics, Black Sugar is the second

-Tried using water and my fingers to remove the rear helm…it was on too tight and I was afraid I would not be gentle enough
WhatsApp Image 2020-02-23 at 6.21.55 PM.jpeg
WhatsApp Image 2020-02-23 at 6.21.56 PM.jpeg

Feb 24/20: Day 15

-pH is 6.4 therefore added 0.2mL of pH down

-Water temp was 19.9 °C

-Managed to remove Black Sugar Rear helmet! Currently only seems to have one leaf?

-Black sugar front has its first tiny root. Interestingly enough it Is from the straight rockwool, I was predicting it would come from the rockwool/hydroton

-Sprayed fridge water on the bottom of each plant

WhatsApp Image 2020-02-24 at 5.41.34 PM (1).jpeg
WhatsApp Image 2020-02-24 at 5.41.34 PM.jpeg
WhatsApp Image 2020-02-24 at 5.41.35 PM (1).jpeg
WhatsApp Image 2020-02-24 at 5.41.35 PM.jpeg

Feb 25/20: Day 16

-ph was 6.4 (added a little under 1mL of pH down)

-Water temperature was 20.0°C

-Peyote Gorilla Front has roots popping out now! I guess it is easier initially for the roots to get through the rockwool

-Sprayed the bottom of both Black Rear plants, hoping the roots will make their way through the hydroton soon
Good work on the surgery!
I wish I practiced more on that game “Operation” by Hasbro lol

Feb 27/20: Day 18

-Added 1mL pH down

-Starting my nutrient! Added 15mL micro, 15mL grow, 10mL bloom, 15mL super B+

-Rear Black Sugar still at one cotyledon leaf, and still no root growth (if you pick up and look, you can see some roots) *Should I be worried?

-Front Black Sugar on the second set of leaves after the cotyledon leaves

-Both Peyote Gorillas working on their third set of leaves after the cotyledon leaves

-Still waiting on roots from Rear Peyote Gorilla

-Added covers to block light to all plants besides the Black Sugar that is struggling at the back

Mar 3/20: Day 23

-All 3 plants are on their 5 pronged leaves!

-Plants are consuming about 10 PPM of food based upon PPM readings

-Black Sugar has had 24 hours on top of water, 24 hours sunk at the bottom, 24 hours in the damp paper towel, and finally another 24 hours in the small rockwool (no sprout yet)
Peyote Gorilla Front: Day 23
WhatsApp Image 2020-03-03 at 5.27.14 PM (1).jpeg

Peyote Gorilla Rear: Day 23
WhatsApp Image 2020-03-03 at 5.27.14 PM.jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2020-03-03 at 5.27.15 PM.jpeg

Black Sugar: Day 23

Solid start!
:rollit:

Hoping they can keep up with what you guys have been growing!!
I'm sure with that self contained Hydro thingy you'll be flooring it past me in no time. Is that one of those BC something something rooms ? I forget the company name. Cost about 3k new?

I'm sure with that self contained Hydro thingy you'll be flooring it past me in no time. Is that one of those BC something something rooms ? I forget the company name. Cost about 3k new?
I’m not so sure. Your grow is beautiful. But yeah it’s that BCNL roommate. I didn’t go for all the fancy stuff so not exactly 3k but deffo price. At the time it was either spend the money or not grow... so I opted for spend the money

Back
Top Bottom