Noob's Grow Using Williams Wonder Seeds

4weeks!? I have seen none finish in 4 weeks lol usually around 60-80 days super autos go for quite a bit longer due to the longer veg time. And they can get quite tall.

Thank you! I somehow skipped over that but even still I have one finishing up that's been 6 weeks in flowering. The more they are crossed with photo period plants that up the yield and potency the longer they seem to be

SmcHolland he asked about flowering time that is usually around 4 weeks but veg and flowering do go between 60 to 80 days total.

Sorry to be a stickler, but he actually asked about veg times not flowering.

Thank you! I somehow skipped over that but even still I have one finishing up that's been 6 weeks in flowering. The more they are crossed with photo period plants that up the yield and potency the longer they seem to be

The above explains the confusion. :)

20160115_161728.jpg
20160115_161721.jpg

Day 4 not much change, did add 10ml of water to each plant today they was a little dry.

Let me start by saying i made THE #1 noob mistake when i put the girls in the veg system. my ph was fine 3 or 4 hrs before i put them in, and stupidly i didnt check it...so i shocked the shit out of them.sooo after they recovered i had lost one Girlscout Cookies and one White widow. I have been using: Fox farm Grow Big Hydro and Advanced Nutrients- VooDoo, piranha, tarantula, and B52. I drained for a nute change, and went back with the FFGBH and 2ml per gallon of Humboldt Secret Golden Tree. these pics are 24 hrs apart-Wed, thurs, and fri.
January-20, 21, and22. the Red Dragon and the White Widow also are growing super fast now, and even the leaves that showed damage from being shocked are looking better. Im going to use it on this grow and see how it does all the way through.
Wed1.jpeg
Thur.jpeg
Fri.jpeg

Gclark1990 to be honest i shop around. my main 3 are Amazon, Ebay, and Growershouse.com. i do my research and figure out what i want, and then price shop. Ebay has some really good prices-but like me youre in the east, and most of Ebays nutes come from CA, so shipping is normally 5 days. Amazon when you need it quick. Growershouse has a really complete line of products(almost anything you could possibly need to grow) and they have really good sales almost every week. i also use a hydro store that is semi local to me, but thats mainly for 17% peroxide. and you asked me before, and i never answered, yes i screen my plants, when i grow a full 4 at the time. but this is the last one of these i have(i won 13 of the crystal white off of a SingleSeedCentre facebook contest) and i wanted to see what would happen by just trimming and tying her down during veg. after trimming, FIMing, and tying this one produced twice the tops of the others. im interested to see how this new nute works.

How are the girls doing? Last night was 7 days since i put the Golden Tree in my system. The Girlscout cookies went from 1 3/4" tip to tip on day 1 to almost 7" tip to tip. Ill post a pic tonight.

I have been feeding 10ml a day of water nute mix since Friday and they have really been happy with it. Will keep this mix for 7 more days then will be adding more nutes to the mix. May start increasing amount of water tonight when I check how they feel. The roots are now reaching into bucket and dancing around in the bubbling water res I have. That will also be changed out this weekend.

Back
Top Bottom