Noob's Very First Grow - All Help Welcome 2x Purple Kush w/CFL's

Happy Tokesday Bhudda :)
do you have a calibration kit for the meter?

Any thoughts

Is that a probe type meter? If it is you ma need to clean the probe/s, and if your going to check the ph of the soil.......the soil needs to be wet or moist...IF I ever did it, I would check it right after watering..........I NEVER EVER check pH in soil...........it will always be fine! I checked the pH of my water once..........around a year ago!

Any thoughts

~ For me, it always seems to be a PH problem when I grow. Because I monitor the PPM's and which percentage of my micro's and macro's that are being used... But when ever something looks odd, or the actual color of my plants seem odd. The first thing I do is check the PH. Because it's such a thin line of locking something out. If I am going to be feeding in my soil. I water first to get my soil moist then add my nutrients. I find that I use less nutes this way. And with the added moisture it pulls in more oxygen into my roots.

~ But I always check my water/feeding runoff PH ~ sometimes it's close to the same. And a few times it jumped, as to where lockout was eminent. ~

Your plants look great to me... the only thing I noticed from your pictures is " maybe some PH problems " from where the leafs were colored and from where the different parts of the plant had lil' issues. But other than that, different strains can be so well...different.

But overall looking fantastically good Buddha ...:adore::welldone:

Thx for the kind words mango... I've been thinking I have a ph problem but that meter just acts crazy when I put it in my water

~ I just use a PH tester that has the lil' glass and add 3 drops of solution into it and check color. It works fine, but I want to get a digital pen for mire accuracy.~

~ I wanted to ask you...hows the Trichromes looking on your plants? Are they getting frosty? Because you and I have about the same age plant...I think, I may be wrong. Here's a couple pics of my resin...

Jack_Herer_and_Great_White_Shark_plants_012.jpg
Jack_Herer_and_Great_White_Shark_plants_011.jpg
J_H_hybrid_X_GWS_soil_044.jpg

those pics sucked...

Jack_Herer_and_Great_White_Shark_plants_008.jpg
Jack_Herer_and_Great_White_Shark_plants_007.jpg
J_H_hybrid_X_GWS_soil_042.jpg

Thanks for sharing your grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

In the future, whenever you complete a journal, please use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post, so we can be alerted to move it for you.

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom