First Grow - All Input Welcomed

Awesome, awesome!!! I'm just excited as you for the chop. Lol prob not but still! And I'll just be a week after you. What is the L x W of your plant?

Thanks buddy i'm excited for you as well. I have only noticed a few trichs turning amber so it might be a little longer then a week left.
The length of my plant is 24 inches and the width is 23 inches.EDIT( Held in by the screen i believe it would add a few inches to both if the screen wasn't containing it.)

Wow McPuffin lookin great! Where did you order seeds for this strain?I usually go with clones from my dispensary as they cut off some time on the grow.

Day 51 flower. Hope everyone had a good Easter. All is going well on this end. She is getting fatter by the day. She hasn't been given any nutes for a few days now and she is just getting water and sugar daddy for another day then just straight ph'd water. Here's some pics from today. Thanks all for stopping in.
DSC03854.JPG
DSC03855.JPG
DSC038562.JPG
DSC038571.JPG
DSC03858.JPG

Very nice McPuffin! I haven't been subbed in on this journal for very long, as I am new to 420 and am attempting my first grow as well. But I must say, if i end up with a harvest half as nice looking as yours I will still consider it a success.

I have been struggling along with a DWC/drip ring hydroponic setup for about a month now and have just started to get a good feel for it. First it was ambient temperature which had a lot to do with my ventilation as I'm sure you already know. Then I delt with root zone temp/water temp issues and I am currently rotating frozen water bottles in and out of each unit every couple hours to keep that under control. Then I delt with keeping my pH at an optimal level which I found has a lot to do with the amount of nutrients I am using and subsequently the amout of TDS found in the water coming out of my tap, and have since had to start using nothing but distilled water as a result...

Looking back on how I prepared for this grow, I wish I had a little more patience in the begining and had started growing in soil first so I could have had a little more time to adjust to the mistakes I was making and also just kept it a little less complicated in general! Esspecially after seeing your great success, what an accomplishment! Feel free to take a look at my modest grow as it gets going. The link is below. Great Job bro!

My First Grow Ever! I'm Excited!

Hey thanks for all the kind words everyone. So today we are at day 53 of flower and she is just about done. She has stopped drinking nearly as much water as before. The buds are nice and dense and sticky as all heck. She's on a plain water diet for the rest of the week and Friday night once the lights go off they are staying off till saturday night when i am gonna chop her down and trim her up properly. Was gonna post some pics from today but the wife has the camera with her so i'll post some pics tomorrow. Once again THANK YOU all for the compliments and TO :420: i could not have gotten to this point without all the helpful information on this site and the great members and their journals
McPuffin

Beautiful looking plant!! My trichomes are as cloudy as yours or more :/ It's only day 46 of flowering for me?!? About 5% of mine are amber as well. I plan to chop when about 50% are amber because I want more of the body and couch like type of stone (insomnia). Can't wait till you harvest :) How big are the buds it's kind of hard to tell.

Back
Top Bottom