First Grow - All Input Welcomed

ur grow is a-frickin-mazin !! i have a quick question...you may have already answered it in the journal but i get so distracted by all the pretty pictures my mind wanders off into dream mode and concocting ideas for an up-coming scrog grow of my own...do you use a timer for your lights ?

McPuffin... much like McLovin you sir are the man,

Still drooling :( where did I go wrong lol! Damnit! Well next time I'll figure it out! Can't believe it's almost over!!!

I don't think you went wrong anywhere yours look good to me, I'd be happy with that in my grow box. I know its gonna be hard to end her life but hey thats kinda the whole point to this isn't it. Then its onto round 2 which should be interesting as i'll be doing a little more documenting towards the beginning of the grow.

Figured i'd post a few pics from today as i'm a little bored. Looks like she should be packing on the final weight her over the next 2 weeks. Looks like she is growing new calyxes on top of the old ones( can't get a pic to show the true feel of it )
DSC038032.JPG
DSC038044.JPG
DSC03805.JPG

Can't wait to see you harvest :) How do you take your pics? With your CFL's on and HPS off? I can't get good pics with my dumb HPS off and when I put 2 CFL's in the tent it's way to under lit. Thanks again for the nomination :) Get your best pics and put them in Plant of the Month! Well you could wait another week or so if you wanted.

Yes i take my pics with the hps off and the cfl's on which is 184 watts worth so it lights up my little space enough but i think i might shut a couple off to try and get the best pics i can. With all the lights on it's a little too white for the full plant shot.

Pretty freakin unreal grow you got there! You got my vote for plant of the month! I have started my own Scrog, I havent added the elastic bands yet or should I use plastic? I have 7 new babies going I figure the more I start the better chances of females from my bag seed, The 4 I have now are unreal for bag seed randoms. I have looked at Nirvanas site and am putting in an order. I know alot of people do this to make money or for medicinal purposes which I am, But I am keeping all of this for me every last Bud! I hope that when I get everything all set for next grow It will turn out like the one you got, I like the amount of tops you have it's just unreal! I will get there maybve not on my second grow but in time I am sure, I am fine tuning as I go and memorizing everything to perfect what I call the Perfect Female! Well i gotta go to the doctors this morning I will check back in later. take it easy fellas, In Pot We Trust!:roorrip:

Back
Top Bottom