First Time Grow Journal - Advice Welcome!

So I went to cut the bottom , but then I seen that my pot's bottom is practically already open. It's got lines of plastic on the bottom but big long openings all the way around the bottom, kind of like a basket. And the roots are already growing through the bottom nicely, so I am not too worried about that plant....
The other plant on the other hand I will have to cut out the bottom but I'm still waiting to get a bigger pot to put it on top of...

Do you think I should just leave the first plant the way it is? ... The pot looks like one of those ones you'd use if you were growing with a hydro system or whatever...

So isnt it made to have the roots go out the bottom?

Omg I'm so proud of my babies. I transplanted the one that needed it most, lost a lot of leaves on one branch but it was more at the bottom and didnt have much bud growth, well none really, so i'm not too worried, hopefully it just wont screw up my other buds and stuff.

The new soil I put my girl in is called Pro-mix, has nothing to do with miracle grow. Is it any good? It was friggin expensive I know that. But it'll be worth it :)

The plant I didnt transplant is starting the grow crystal on the buds and the buds are started to throw off a faint nice sweet smell :) But it needs to be transplanted. I cant cut into the bottom of the pot it's like impossible , so I was wondering if there was a really easy way to transplant such a Tall plant. I think it's almost 5 ft, cause I'm 5'4 and its just above my chin lol. , With my other one my mom and I just watered down the soil good, and I held on to the plant as my mom tilted it to slip the pot off... it worked pretty good but it was nerve wrecking cause I didnt wanna damage my plant! So that's why i was wondering if theres any other way than tipping it almost upside down to get the pot off.

I really wanna post some photos, I am gunna try to tonight before they go in darkness.... But I'm not 100% sure I can but stay tuned if you want :)

Promix is an inert soil with no nutrients whatsoever you will have to feed them more often if you want them to be big but make sure you are ph info your water after you transplant start with 1/4 strength nutes

image16446.jpg
image16447.jpg

These two photos are from my first girl, the one I transplanted. You can see how her top buds have leaves that just, droop down, anyone have any idea to help or what it is?
I'll have to buy some more worm castings, blood meal, kelp, and thats about it for nutes I think, anyone think thats good or want to add anything? Microrizzae isn't available in Canada unfortunetly.

image16442.jpg
image16443.jpg
image16444.jpg

And here is my other girl. She is really talll. You can tell she had leaves like my other girl, the ones that would fold and droop, but since I fed her the bat guano she seems to be looking better. The buds smell great on this one too. I have nothing much to add about her except she's still got the worm castings in her soil as well as her old mixture, and the feeding of bat guano, but she needs to be transplanted soon, Im scared she might get root bound , and her current mixture of soil is old and should be changed anyways.

Sometimes instead of watering when top soils dry feel how heavy your pot is after you give it a good water. Wait a few days you plants should begin to wilt a little before next watering... All statins like water different so no exact way but probly just watering to often try skipping a few more days between watering

Yea that would be good just watch for fan leaves getting floppy that means they need water...mostly starts at the bottom. Since your using smaller light they don't require normal amounts you would do like these other people with even a 400 watt light ... Best way to tell if your plants need watered is after you water lift the pot feel it's weight and check it day by day you'll feel it getting light and once it's extremely light it's ready to be watered

Your leaves aren't drooping at the top they r curled due to watering too often they most likely won't stops that curl but the new growth of you correct your over water problem should come out lookin good again. What I mean by drooping and needing water you will see the plant over all get limp not stiff and hard when they need water it's as if the whole plants turning sad but after water she perks up

Some of them get rusty spots at the tips but im pretty sure thats because they just grow and hit the light bulb and I'm not there to fix the problem quick enough.... Some of the leaves at the bottom just, turn pale and fall off but I am pretty sure that's normal because all leaves do get old and fall off lol

One leaf had a spot on it that was pure white... idk what would've caused that but I just cut the part off that had the white on it.

Back
Top Bottom