First Time Grow Journal - Advice Welcome!

Yea and that's what it's all about really in the end it's not really about how big they can be. It's about the accomplishment of giving a plant life and the best she can get to see that seed grow to a giant and get through it all

Frig I try so hard not to touch the buds but today I was adjusting the lights because I had to make them higher, i kept leaning into the buds/plant , and a lamp ended up falling and bending a branch, just a little one, and the bend isnt too harmful, just gunna stunt some growth for a few days or a week or so, but that plant only has small little buds so Idk what I'll do with that, maybe give it to my mom for buying me all the supplies I needed, and keep my other plant for personal. Idek how much I will get from them, did anyone wanna give an estimate from the photo's theyve seen?

So my prediction is that I should be harvesting within two weeks. Those two weeks will mark the 8th and 9th week. I'm pretty proud of them, I must say :) I hope they will be a good smoke...

So now would be the time, if someone can help me out by giving me some tips by harvesting and grooming and curing them. Like maybe a link? I really dont have much time to explore the website atm, or for a few days given its almost christmas and ill be busy busy busy, so if anyone knows some good references for those, I would appreciate it so much! Just so I can have them there for when I do harvest.

Thank you so much through this Journal! You , and everyone else who has contributed, helped me grow better than my mother ever has, and It's my first grow ever... Shes been growing for almost over 30 years lol. But since You guys helped me, I have enough for a little bit of personal to save me some extra money. Btw I dont plan on selling or whatever. This is for the pure enjoyment of marijuana, and to help me with my anxiety and other mental illnesses.

Merry Christmas everyone :) Hope you all have a fantastic one !
:thanks::peace:

youtube has awesome videos if you type in manicuring buds biggest thing is get all the leaves off the bud and merry Christmas to you if you need any advice on just a message away:volcano-smiley::Namaste:

Hey everyone :) :) I think Ill be harvesting soon, within the next two weeks, ill take some before and after photos:)

But um, I still never got to get anything to look at the crystals or anything so im just gunna follow through with the 8-9 weeks of flowering, next week will be 8 weeks and the week after will be 9. I plan on doing it somewhere between there when I feel it's just right. Because there's still some buds that barely have any amber hairs just white.

I have a question though. I was looking at one of my plants... and I am pretty sure I see a seed in one of the buds... Does this mean its a hermie? Some of the buds look to crystally and big to be a hermie though.... So is it possible for a female to grow seeds, even with no male around? It's very confusing and I won't know for sure if it's a seed until I harvest.

It could be a hermie might have light leaking in your room during dark hours or it may be a female making seeds... Females make seeds just not much if any

I'm thinking that shes a female, but just produced some seeds. If they are seeds, should I keep them and save them for another grow? Or just discard of them? I really dont think its a hermie just for the fact that the buds are bigger and fuller than a hermie's would be I think, and I've never noticed any balls at all during the grow. But um yeah. Will the seeds be feminized or will there be a 50/50 chance like there usually is. Lol I just don't know much about that subject so um, sorry if that sounded like a stupid question lol

My moms friend said its most likely a hermie since it has seeds, but I really dunno. Im gunna take a pic of them and show you what they look like at some point in either today or tomorrow, so maybe you or someone on here would be able to tell.

If it is a hermie could it have already affected my other plant? I think i've noticed 1 seed so far on the other one. And that one is doing really good so its for sure no hermie. But the other one could be one and couldve affected it. Idk but Im gunna get a pic as soon as I can and upload it

image16927.jpg
image16926.jpg
image16925.jpg
image16924.jpg
image16923.jpg
image16921.jpg

okay so those are the photos of the plant im concerned about, the first photo is the one with a seed on it I think, and you may be able to spot some more out but idk.

Oh one more question...

Is it okay for me to change up the lighting schedule at this point? I do 630pm-630am Because I would be able to be up to turn the lights on because of school, but now that I'm on winter break from college, I would like to sleep a bit longer and stuff, and I'll be harvesting before I go back to school, so I was wondering if I could just change it from 830-830? Will it stress them out ? Or should I just keep doing what I'm doing... I dont have a timer and I dont really want to invest in one for a while (I'm supposed to be getting 100 blueberry cheese (?) kush.... something like that lol I cant remember atm. But it's 50/50 for them..

Anyways, Moral of the story, I'm waiting to get a timer , and I want to know if its okay to change the lighting at this point in flowering.

thanks!!

Back
Top Bottom