First Grow - All Input Welcomed

Today's update things are still moving right along on track. I got alot more orange hairs today but other then that not too much. Here's some pics from today.
100_37072.JPG
100_37104.JPG
100_37063.JPG
100_3708.JPG
100_37091.JPG

this is the most amazing grow i have seen on the site. i am certainly learning from you. how does this lst business work? I wanna get that started for my new baby, is it just bending the plant over all the way? plus snipping new tops off? thanks a lot! I'm def following this grow the rest of the way!

this is the most amazing grow i have seen on the site. i am certainly learning from you. how does this lst business work? I wanna get that started for my new baby, is it just bending the plant over all the way? plus snipping new tops off? thanks a lot! I'm def following this grow the rest of the way!

:welcome: to my journal and :thanks: for the great compliment. As far as the lst business yea more or less it's just bending the plant over to where the main growing tops are as close to even with or below the lower growth which will cause lots of new secondary growth which then in turn gets tied down. Used in conjunction with topping or fimming just increase the number of growing tops. If you started a journal with some pics i could follow your grow and give you some tips.

:welcome: to my journal and :thanks: for the great compliment. As far as the lst business yea more or less it's just bending the plant over to where the main growing tops are as close to even with or below the lower growth which will cause lots of new secondary growth which then in turn gets tied down. Used in conjunction with topping or fimming just increase the number of growing tops. If you started a journal with some pics i could follow your grow and give you some tips.

cool man yeah i have a little journal going and I would really appreciate your tips cause it seems that you've got stuff growing so well! when it comes time to top and bend i'll look your way!

Plant of the month?!?! I'm thinking so :)

I've made up my mind on this one and i am gonna end up entering her for april. I'm thinking of trying to get a real nice pic right after i defoliate at day 45 which would make it right around the first weekend of april. I mean whats the worst that can happen i don't win at least i can say i tried. And thanks for thinking i have a shot. :thanks:

Hey thats looking really nice, Plant of them month fo sho!! I am hoping for up and coming grower of the month!! LOL I can only hope for a grow like that next time, I have a few new plants growing now on top of the already 4 fems I have and they are doing much better than the start of my current, Live and learn so they say and With all of you guys and Ideas theories and facts I think I will do 100% better this time. :goodjob:

Let me start first by saying hello to all the new visitors to my journal and thank you for the kind words.

@ keith 4 plants are gonna stink once they really start to get into flower. The best thing i could recommend would be to exhaust your grow room through a carbon filter. If i remember right it was around the 3rd day of flower i came home from work and my house stunk to high heaven (if it was just me out in the woods with no neighbors i would leave the smell cause it smells so good) so i went and bought a filter and fan and also a jar of ONA. Those three things together completely eliminated the smell from my house the only smell i have now is when i open my box and get my nose right on top of them.

Hey everyone out there figured i'd give a little smoke report on her. Last night i went to see ralphie mae with my buddy i got my clone from and he was able to get a sample of this as a finished product from the guy he got the clone from. Very very tasty had a slight undertone of grape on the exhale with a very smooth inhale and exhale. Very dense nugs completely covered with trichomes. Was a very pleasant uppity head high which complemented the comedy show very nicely.

PS If you have a chance to go see him live i would recommend it. He was drop dead funny and was on stage for a little over 2 hours which was more then worth what we paid for the tickets.

ONA? I went out and bought those Citrus oder eaters, from a dollar store, I also bought a 50 dollar Hepafilter/ionizer from BB&B got it cheap it was clearance from 89 bucks, So far that has worked for me, I am going on 17 days flower and a ton to go and still no smells, I also smoke on the regular in my apt and my neighbors havent complained about the dank i smoke and I have been here a while, so hoping to just go with the flow, What do you think about the Hepafilter/ionizer air purifier thingy I got ?? lol. Waste of time and money? And how do I tell If my plants are sativa or Indica,

Wow, read through your journal and taking careful note. That is pretty incredible from a single plant in one 3 gal pot. I like it and will follow this to the end if you don't mind...

Be really interesting to see the final yield on that plant. I definitely will be practicing some lst on my next grow.

ONA? I went out and bought those Citrus oder eaters, from a dollar store, I also bought a 50 dollar Hepafilter/ionizer from BB&B got it cheap it was clearance from 89 bucks, So far that has worked for me, I am going on 17 days flower and a ton to go and still no smells, I also smoke on the regular in my apt and my neighbors havent complained about the dank i smoke and I have been here a while, so hoping to just go with the flow, What do you think about the Hepafilter/ionizer air purifier thingy I got ?? lol. Waste of time and money? And how do I tell If my plants are sativa or Indica,

Not sure about the filter/ionizer killing off all the smell the only experience i have with an ionizer was a had a small box one back in the day the would kinda kill of cigarette smoke in the basement so maybe it will work all the way through. As far as ONA it is available at most grow stores for around 8-9 dollars for a small tub of it then you can just drill holes in the top or remove the whole top and put it in with your plants and it does a good job.

Wow:yummy:, colas galore! How long did you veg under the screen? Great grow, keep up the good work, McPuffin.

Thanks for stopping in on my journal. Total veg time was just a tad under 2 months i'd say it was maybe 3 weeks out of the 2 months that i spent training it under the screen prior to that it was just lsting to the side of the pot to get it really bushy like that. If you got any other questions feel free to ask i don't mind sharing what i've learned so far.

Back
Top Bottom