First Grow - All Input Welcomed

So here's some pics from day 20 flower.
DSC037003.JPG
DSC036993.JPG
DSC036982.JPG
DSC036973.JPG
DSC036962.JPG
DSC036934.JPG

I apologize for not realizing you wanted conversation instead. I was simply providing the most accurate answer I knew to give, rather than just another opinion. OF course no one asked for an opinion. So why all the grief friend?

Some times I cant win, either giving a short concise answer or a long winded one. Cant please everyone I guess. I did try to help if you appreciate it or not.

sorry for the distraction McPuffin, keep up the good work...

:thumb:

Looks GREAT!

Root bound is a fact of life in a container. It's a matter of how bad. It's also relative to your veg time, expected height, medium choice, and strain. Pot size is then selected relative to those factors. You want to use the entire container and not waste time space nor nutes. IN the end it's about getting the essentials to the plant. This is done via the root system. So it could be simply said that more roots is better. We as container gardeners have to achieve a balance of size and our grow plans. A good example is the 2l hempy system you see in many journals here. Gaining in popularity I might say as well. For the expected growth cycle and space vs harvest it is proving itself to be production machine of sorts. Maximum use of space and materials, as well as economical.

You will learn how your choice of container balances out with the chosen grow method and such. Under the right conditions you can pull it now and look. Let it dry out good, where it shrinks back from the sides. Gently work it loose and it will lift right out if it has an ample stalk. If it has hole in the bottom just push a little from underneath after kneading the container a bit to loosen the sides.

Back
Top Bottom