First Grow - All Input Welcomed

Well just a little bored and looking at some of my pics so i figured i'd post a little quick progression from start to now.
Here's when i got her
100_02015.JPG

Here's about 2 weeks later
100_02167.JPG

Then another 2 weeks
100_02194.JPG

Another 2 weeks
100_02367.JPG

Then 1st day of flower
100_02415.JPG

Day 9 of flower
100_02644.JPG

Day 18 of flower
DSC036894.JPG

Day 23 of flower
DSC037061.JPG

I know it really is amazing i think i have found a style that fits me. And looking at the pic you would think it's more then one but it isn't i kinda forget when i look at the canopy shot. Purple would just be the frosting on the cake which is totally possible considering my lights off temps get to around 59-60 ish and the genetics are there. She doesn't seem to mind the colder temps. Thinking this may be a good strain to keep and experiment with. After all the reading i've done about stressing a plant i kinda wanna lean and say i did more of a HST ( Heavy Stress Training) grow with her.

I would def give scrog a try i don't think you would be disappointed at all. She was vegged for just under 2 months but the first week she sat window side with about 12 hours of light if that much at all. Then the second week was under just 1 cfl bulb till i built my other light. So next time i think i can knock a few weeks off the veg time by using the metal halide light.Now she fills a 24"x24" screen. I might post a new pic later on with a soda can in there for size reference.

Some pics with other objects for size comparison.
Here's the main stem feeding this little giant.
DSC037411.JPG

some canopy shots
DSC037371.JPG
DSC037422.JPG
DSC037361.JPG

Some pics with the tape measure
DSC037391.JPG
DSC037403.JPG

And last but not least my little experiment
DSC037431.JPG
DSC037441.JPG

Talk about growing tiny plants also. I'm thinking this may come in handy if i ever want to try using CS to get some fem seeds instead of having to do it on one branch plus it would make it easier to remove and separate a tiny male instead of it being attached to the female. Any one have any thoughts on this.

EDIT: just noticed looking at the pictures that some how the can ended up just happening to be facing so it says cola. That was not intentional.

EDIT #2 : Looking at the main stem pic that is new growth since march 11 when i trimmed her down there last time. I wonder if it would be worth it when harvest time comes to just harvest all the buds and leave that monster stem and those leaves and bury her outside to reveg all summer long?

Back
Top Bottom