First Grow - All Input Welcomed

Wow, read through your journal and taking careful note. That is pretty incredible from a single plant in one 3 gal pot. I like it and will follow this to the end if you don't mind...

Be really interesting to see the final yield on that plant. I definitely will be practicing some lst on my next grow.

Thanks for taking to time five-o. I also think it's pretty incredible that she has gotten that big. I'm thinking we should start a little guessing contest to see who comes closest to final weight.

Here's some pics from today 37 days flowering.
DSC037781.JPG
DSC037791.JPG
DSC037824.JPG
DSC037832.JPG
DSC037841.JPG
DSC037852.JPG
DSC03788.JPG

How many weeks did it take you to train your plant with lst? - from planting your clone to when you flipped the switch to 12/12? Did you just tie to the pot or did you also top some growing tips to get it to bush out that much?

Dimensions of your screen? looks to be about 12" or so if those are 2" squares?

(I'm trying to work out the logistics for my next grow...)

Brilliant work! Thx!

Nevermind... just saw the answers above....... was composing this question and got distracted for a few hours......

Your plants look incredible McPuffin! I read somewhere here that you might not want to put the ona inside the tent as it can impart a similar taste to the plant.

How many weeks did it take you to train your plant with lst? - from planting your clone to when you flipped the switch to 12/12? Did you just tie to the pot or did you also top some growing tips to get it to bush out that much?

Dimensions of your screen? looks to be about 12" or so if those are 2" squares?

(I'm trying to work out the logistics for my next grow...)

Brilliant work! Thx!

Nevermind... just saw the answers above....... was composing this question and got distracted for a few hours......

As far as the dimensions of the screen it is 24" wide x 24" deep x 13 1/2" high total veg box is 36"wide x 27" deep x 37" high roughly give or take and inch.

As far as the lst i did both tying to the edge of the pot and some topping and fimming.

I think I have become obsessed with this grow I have going, I cant stop peeking in on the ladies, Seems when I get up to take a leak I open the closet, Love seeing them all relaxed, I dont care what people theories are on do plants react to human contact and voices, they say plants dont respond to us in any way, I BELIEVE!! lol, whatever gets the job done I say!! But anyways were you like that? and if your on to a second grow is it the same LOL, I bet it will be for me, And man you have 7 times the ammount of tops than I do, Great grow!

I smile and get excited each time i open the flower tent. It's one of the best feelings to peek in and watch your girls blowing in the wind, knowing they are happy to be there and visa versa. Plants really have a way of letting us know, "Everything is gonna be alright." :Namaste:

I think I have become obsessed with this grow I have going, I cant stop peeking in on the ladies, Seems when I get up to take a leak I open the closet, Love seeing them all relaxed, I dont care what people theories are on do plants react to human contact and voices, they say plants dont respond to us in any way, I BELIEVE!! lol, whatever gets the job done I say!! But anyways were you like that? and if your on to a second grow is it the same LOL, I bet it will be for me, And man you have 7 times the ammount of tops than I do, Great grow!

Yea i was always looking in on her sometimes just sit there for about 10-15 minutes and just watch her and sing to her just spending time together lol.

Back
Top Bottom