First Grow - All Input Welcomed

Hey McPuffin your grow is looking amazing, those buds are lovely and fat and have filled tht screen nicely :thumb:
Will be sticking around for this :D are u gonna do a smoke report?
Oh tht reminds me, I'm new to this forum (hey guys and gals!!) is there any way I can subscribe to a thread so I can see what's going on? As I don't wanna les this one :D.
Keep up the superb grow Puffin!! :goodjob:

Hello McPuffin! I've returned and my journal (new) is back online :) everything is looking well around here as always! Not to much longer!!! + reps for the awesome grow.

@spudly you should automatically be subscribed after your post. Go to user CP and it will show you your subscriptions.

Thanks for taking the time to stop by. I had read though some of your stuff before i joined just never left a message. Like my old boss used to say Better late then never.

im also late to see this grow man but u seem to be doing a great job cant wait for the final weight and its better to be very late and miss the whole then to never have seen it as all keep up the good work dont forget to
geturgrowon !-_-!

Hey i don't mind if everyone show's up fashionably late at least everyone is here taking a peek. So here we are at day 46 of flower just starting to get a amber trich's so it's starting to get close. Also she has stopped drinking so much water she's down to about 48 ounces a day now before i start getting some runoff. So here's some pics from today.
DSC038152.JPG
DSC038161.JPG
DSC03817.JPG
DSC038182.JPG

And a pic of the undercarriage that feeds this beast.
DSC03819.JPG

I wonder if i left the main stalks and harvested at the screen if i have enough left to have her re-veg with. I'm thinking i don't but it might pull the pot and re-plant it outside and see if anything happens. Imagine what kind of monster she could turn into outside with that kind of starting base.

:welcome: to my journal and :thanks: for the great compliment. As far as the lst business yea more or less it's just bending the plant over to where the main growing tops are as close to even with or below the lower growth which will cause lots of new secondary growth which then in turn gets tied down. Used in conjunction with topping or fimming just increase the number of growing tops. If you started a journal with some pics i could follow your grow and give you some tips.

Hey man I just started following your amazing journal and I must say I am very impressed!!! I haven't had time to read it all yet but I will very soon.

My question is concerning topping my plants and at what point would be a good time to begin doing so?

I would appreciate it if you would take a glance at my first attempt at growing and maybe you can tell me where I am going wrong... I am using a hydroponic continuous tip ring DWC system and a 600 watt HPS in a 4'x4'x7' tent. There is a lot more info in the journal below if you have time... Thanks a lot! Your plants look great!:welldone:

My First Grow Ever! I'm Excited!

Hey man I just started following your amazing journal and I must say I am very impressed!!! I haven't had time to read it all yet but I will very soon.

My question is concerning topping my plants and at what point would be a good time to begin doing so?

I would appreciate it if you would take a glance at my first attempt at growing and maybe you can tell me where I am going wrong... I am using a hydroponic continuous tip ring DWC system and a 600 watt HPS in a 4'x4'x7' tent. There is a lot more info in the journal below if you have time... Thanks a lot! Your plants look great!:welldone:

My First Grow Ever! I'm Excited!

I'll take a peek later on tonight when i have some more time, but i grow in soil and not to familiar with dwc but i'll see i can help out some how.

Thanks man, I have one plant that looks great and is doing fine, but I have a few others that just haven't blown up like the first one did... I am babysitting for a friend right now so the tent is a little more cluttered but I will only show pics of my plants... I am growing from seed and it is an autoflowering strain.

Awesome looking scrog McPuffin!! Green thumbs up :thumb:
I just did one of my sour diesel clones kinda like that, I was hoping to get a bushier plant with more buds. I'm new to this forum so don't know how to post pics yet. How do i sub to this thread?

Awesome looking scrog McPuffin!! Green thumbs up :thumb:
I just did one of my sour diesel clones kinda like that, I was hoping to get a bushier plant with more buds. I'm new to this forum so don't know how to post pics yet. How do i sub to this thread?

You are sub'd automatically because you posted to it. Else you go to the thread tools above and choose "subscribe to this thread".

I dont know how I got in on this, But Im here, First time grower myself, Im a month into flower and can help you with anything I already know, and will steer you to the right person as I do with others! Welcome aboard! check mine out if you want, nothing spectacular just some good bag seed and one that we found in some Grandaddy Puprle haze so they called it! Out of 9, 4 made it, 5 were males. Well nuff said! Take it easy and good luck to ya!:welcome:

I dont know how I got in on this, But Im here, First time grower myself, Im a month into flower and can help you with anything I already know, and will steer you to the right person as I do with others! Welcome aboard! check mine out if you want, nothing spectacular just some good bag seed and one that we found in some Grandaddy Puprle haze so they called it! Out of 9, 4 made it, 5 were males. Well nuff said! Take it easy and good luck to ya!:welcome:
LMAO This is Mcpuffins page hahahahah Im a stoner through and through! Well at least you see Im trying to chip in!!

Back
Top Bottom