First Grow - All Input Welcomed

I thought you were going to reveg that girl? Prime candidate for it. Excellent producer and she would have doubled her bud sites for sure with that brazillian wax job you gave her.

On to other things? i would have at least taken her for a walk in the woods and set her free in a forest clearing... right time of year for it...:thumb:

have you got a curing plan worked out?
What is the best way to dry and preserve the cure for smooth, sweet buds?

I though about it but she gave me so much already that her time had come. Plus i used it to gather a little intel for the next grow like using a slightly bigger pot next time.

Unbelievable job on your 1st grow Mcpuffin!!! your a natural green thumb!!! excellent yield on your 1st grow, was that just for one plant? wow!!! generally i find that the bud looses about 75% of its weight through drying, so with that being said, you still hit around a 1/4lb!!! very nice job!!! cant wait to see your next one!!

Thanks icemud i don't know about a natural greenthumb. At least not with regular veggies yet. I was only expecting to get about 2 ounces when i first started so what i ended up with just blows that out of the water.

HOLY SHIT?!? i can only ever hope my 1st grow goes that well. congrats

Anyone else care to chime in about the light placement? im open to all suggestions should i center the hps and just rewire my light sockets around the edges of the room? Should i just use the hps and none of the cfl's ? So many different options i would really love some other thoughts on this.
100_02512.JPG

I'm bumpin some old shitt to it !
Nice picture and great first scrog my man it looks like you are doin it with eyes closed :Namaste:

So most of it is dry and in jars starting the cure process. Each jar has one ounce
DSC038913.JPG
with still at least one more full one worth left drying still. And here's some other pics to enjoy.
DSC038873.JPG
DSC038881.JPG
DSC038902.JPG

At it's almost time for this to start drying on some wax paper. Personally i cant wait to try this the most.
DSC038842.JPG
Hey did you see my question?

hey Puff, those jars remind me of the strawberry jam my granny used make, lol...i like your much better tho:thumb: how long did you let the buds air dry ? did you string em up to dry or use a drying rack ? i know i'm at least a month away from that point with my plants but i want to start planning for the big day

Do they get typically golden tips on the fan leaves when its close to the end? Mine dont have any problems its I just notice them becoming golden points, not like typical drying of fan leaves, im sure you know what I mean! Im about a month or better into flower! and damn your plants are lookng great!

Mine never really got that many yellow leaves but i've seen plenty that start to go once they are using up the stored material in the leaves so i don't think it's that big of a problem.

hey Puff, those jars remind me of the strawberry jam my granny used make, lol...i like your much better tho:thumb: how long did you let the buds air dry ? did you string em up to dry or use a drying rack ? i know i'm at least a month away from that point with my plants but i want to start planning for the big day

They dried in my box for 3 1/2 days to where they were pretty crispy to the touch. I ended up using my scrog screen to dry them most were hung right from that and some laid across the top. Now they come out of the jars for a little while to finish up getting the last bit of moisture out of the inside. Those jars can be picked up cheap i got mine for 15$ for a dozen of them.

Thanks for sharing your grow with us!

Don't forget to head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too! :cheer:

I’m moving this to completed journals now.

In the future, whenever you complete a journal, please use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post, so we can be alerted to move it for you.

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Back
Top Bottom