Northern Lights - Building An Army

There are different techniques for determining sex for production. it has nothing or very little to do with boys and girls, it has everything to do with timing and procedure...all directed at keepin stash in your jar...instead of on your plants ...LOL....For instance....right now I am sexing plants that are in veg....rather than letting them just show me sex while taking up space in my flower room, using valuable space and resources reserved for "girls only" like you mentioned....LOL. You can use feminized, or female seeds, and you are gonna pretty much get girls. You can also take cuts from reg seedlings, root them, then stick the "sexing cuts" in the flower room, sex them, and cull the males or use them for breeding. You can also utilize "mothers", which are a pain in my butt, taking up alot of space, getting rootbound and showing so many symptoms, you'll be a plant doctor if they live for a year...LOL. When your sexing cuts have done their job, you can leave them in and grow the girls, or if you have limited space you can chunk them, or use em as mothers. the mothers that come from plants showing sex will always be showing sex...they don't revert, and the cuts from them will show sex all their life too. These sexed cuts will also go into flower 4-5 days sooner than plants that arent showing sex. I don't remember if you have one, but if you don't you need an aerocloner to produce clones as fast as possible, that will thrive as quickly as possible. You may know all this, but it won't hurt you to have a review and there may be eyes that could use the info. I aleays give YOU my best bro.....same thing you give me! Good weed to you young man....reach down...grab em and continue to drive on....LOL

Yha buddy im all on what your saying, right now i have 95% of my 5 gal pots in my veg are all clones from either the big girls or the smaller northern lights, i have only 2 that i brought from seed in bags. The rest of the ones i brought from seed are in cups.

What i planed to do for sexing seeing that i have my flower room going at 12/12 is that when the plants are strong enough puting the seedlings in the flower room for ..... mabe a week, less i hope, basicly as long as it takes to sex then right back to 24hr light to revert back to veg.... at that point i should know that all plants in my veg are girls at that moment and im going to drop to a 18/6 in the room. allso need more t5's ; P (i know i go hard in the paint)

Yes i have a aero bucket that i used for my clones and they all went great till my last batch. they have been in the bucket for almost 2 weeks now and iv just become dispondant with them because if the seeds are almost all girls my room is going to be packed nevermind i got 6 more in the cloner stil X (..... thinking of cuping them and doing like Hiker said and Jonney Appleseeding it around town and make a treasure map and come back in fall and see if they made it... if so i might get some fun yeild for no work, if not.... well idc because i didnt have room any whoo hahah

Yha buddy im all on what your saying, right now i have 95% of my 5 gal pots in my veg are all clones from either the big girls or the smaller northern lights, i have only 2 that i brought from seed in bags. The rest of the ones i brought from seed are in cups.

What i planed to do for sexing seeing that i have my flower room going at 12/12 is that when the plants are strong enough puting the seedlings in the flower room for ..... mabe a week, less i hope, basicly as long as it takes to sex then right back to 24hr light to revert back to veg.... at that point i should know that all plants in my veg are girls at that moment and im going to drop to a 18/6 in the room. allso need more t5's ; P (i know i go hard in the paint)

Yes i have a aero bucket that i used for my clones and they all went great till my last batch. they have been in the bucket for almost 2 weeks now and iv just become dispondant with them because if the seeds are almost all girls my room is going to be packed nevermind i got 6 more in the cloner stil X (..... thinking of cuping them and doing like Hiker said and Jonney Appleseeding it around town and make a treasure map and come back in fall and see if they made it... if so i might get some fun yeild for no work, if not.... well idc because i didnt have room any whoo hahah

I'm using a different method on some way hard to root cuts in my cloner, if I get any exponential results I'll tell ya what i did. I isolated a technique this run and we'll see if I'm right....peace!

Thing i am going to do is there is a product out there by clonex and there are some knock off and other brand availb. but what it does is cleans and acumates the bucket for the water, basicly a prep or cleansing solution. because first time i did it i used only water and a lil root hormone and they went nuts, given i was active with thos, this bunch like i said idk wat to do so they are just geting fat in the cloner haha

So other day i did a mass defoliation on all my veg room plants, even my ones i started from seed!!! <--- new for me, they all bounced back really nice in two days, having issue with temps in the room now that i have it shut off from the flower room, have a fan that i want to install in ceiling but i dont want to cut into plaster and have a mess in my veg so i have been putting it off from doing it X (

SIDE NOTE!!!

I have seedlings that are growing in solo cups atm and i was wondering how long is too long to have plants in cups, wanted to try sexing them BEFORE i transplant into 5 gal ...

is this possible or should i just get some 2 litters or 2 gal pots so i dont have to waste a ton of soil if they are males...

So other day i did a mass defoliation on all my veg room plants, even my ones i started from seed!!! <--- new for me, they all bounced back really nice in two days, having issue with temps in the room now that i have it shut off from the flower room, have a fan that i want to install in ceiling but i dont want to cut into plaster and have a mess in my veg so i have been putting it off from doing it X (

SIDE NOTE!!!

I have seedlings that are growing in solo cups atm and i was wondering how long is too long to have plants in cups, wanted to try sexing them BEFORE i transplant into 5 gal ...

is this possible or should i just get some 2 litters or 2 gal pots so i dont have to waste a ton of soil if they are males...

I'm sexing some in cups right now....in used soil......LOL! They are healthier ATM than the main!

DUUUDEEEEE this is a TRAP HOUSE MOFO ahhahah

What you do is set it up so you have a trusted freind that has a minium wage job so he has some income, you put him in a house and make him pay like 200 a month (mabe) for rent (cheap as fuck btw becuase normal is like 500-600), then have him grow in every room posible and give him a 20% cut for his labor, its your grow but he is watching it, problem is the guy you get needs to be on his level and know its a f&%* trap house lol you cant have ANYONE over but you and he cant talk about it. Not like he cant have freinds but he has to leave the house and never bring any one back, be it women or anyone becasue it just becomes a target after that if you piss said woman off ; p.

PLUS if your 'renting' you can tell them your charging him 500 a month and you can get 300$ of YOUR money launderd and you will get a tax right off on the money that allready ligit ; P see how that works. and if your realy bawler you can take the expensis that you had to rebuild the house for grow, screws, drywall, paint, wood, appliances, seeing that you are a renter ALL that shit is a tax right off, so you can get tax right offs on your 'illegal' grow, Hey Uncle Sam wants to say this shit isnt legal then f'em i dont need to pay more money to a goverment who will give to people who sit at home and dont do anything to contribute to socitey and just leach off a healthy economy.....

Tell you the truth i was happy when they made dispenserys illegal because it brought allot of businesses back to the caregivers, if your a caregiver and are affraid of loosing business because of dispencerys, one. lower prices. two. start selling to dispenserys ; P

I can tell you from experience that finding a person who you could trust and who wouldn't get weird when the money starts rolling in would be really hard if not impossible to do. All might be cool for a while but "The Person" will start looking at it as if hes doing all the work and taking all the risk and the 80% your making isn't fair, I could go on and on. Just be extremely careful, patient, get it ALL in writing, check references and there is probably even room to hire someone who could (or you could) look into the persons background. You could never be too careful when your investment and your freedom could be on the line. I had a number of bad experiences with bros I knew for over three decades. I am now at the point if I cant accomplish it by myself than its too much work for me. When my sons get older and its more legal I would consider doing a joint effort with them but thats it. Solo for me and that way I know I can trust "the person".
Just my $.02

I wanted to make sure to tell you I REALLY like how sanitary the veg area looks with the 12 bulb T5 and the side lights, what are those called t12's I think? Anyways reps for the clean install, luv it

I can tell you from experience that finding a person who you could trust and who wouldn't get weird when the money starts rolling in would be really hard if not impossible to do. All might be cool for a while but "The Person" will start looking at it as if hes doing all the work and taking all the risk and the 80% your making isn't fair, I could go on and on. Just be extremely careful, patient, get it ALL in writing, check references and there is probably even room to hire someone who could (or you could) look into the persons background. You could never be too careful when your investment and your freedom could be on the line. I had a number of bad experiences with bros I knew for over three decades. I am now at the point if I cant accomplish it by myself than its too much work for me. When my sons get older and its more legal I would consider doing a joint effort with them but thats it. Solo for me and that way I know I can trust "the person".
Just my $.02

I wanted to make sure to tell you I REALLY like how sanitary the veg area looks with the 12 bulb T5 and the side lights, what are those called t12's I think? Anyways reps for the clean install, luv it

image_124.jpeg

THERE is a lil update on the set up, now that i re wired the rooms i have the side lights pluged in now and rockin, i have to run ANOTHER wire tho because my breaker is still not able to hold ALL my lights, goal is to get all my grow lights/fans off my upstairs circuit, (they wired whole upstairs to one 15 amp breaker X (.......

HEAT SOLUTION?!?!

got me a bathroom vent, 70 cfm and i hope it will solve my over heating issue in the veg room during night time when i have the door closed form the veg, (thinking i have to make knew door, lot of light leaking out its so bright in there Xo)

Just put in last night so i will know tonight if it worked well when i check my high/low temps for the day : )

image56.jpeg
photo392.JPG

BTW!!!!

these plants were just defoiled majorly on monday so 3 days later they are VERY healthy, some of the seedlings that i started in cups are starting to get some deficiencies, im hoping it is because they are in very lil soil and i havnet fed with much nutes yet, need to get some $$ and buy dirt to transplant into 5 galls, plus i will beable to bury the stems and stop some of the streching you can see in the pic.

That can be done successfully, I have done it, but I found that the transition back took a full month! Less than rapid growth.....a stall.....but it will work!

what do u think is the best/most effective way to sex plants?

BTW!!!!

these plants were just defoiled majorly on monday so 3 days later they are VERY healthy, some of the seedlings that i started in cups are starting to get some deficiencies, im hoping it is because they are in very lil soil and i havnet fed with much nutes yet, need to get some $$ and buy dirt to transplant into 5 galls, plus i will beable to bury the stems and stop some of the streching you can see in the pic.

HEHE....oh yeah....hehe.....i can see what's gonna happen here....HEHE....turn pants a quarter turn twice a day if possible.........this is gonna be awesome!

what do u think is the best/most effective way to sex plants?

All ways are successful, all we're lookin at is time differences. If ya got the room, take cuts and sex em, if ya don't......just run em and cull the males. Taking cuts and sexing them seems to be your most attractive options.....I don't like males with my females. I don't give up my nutes and light to boys unless I just plan on makin some reg seeds, you know what I mean!

I don't give up my nutes and light to boys unless I just plan on makin some reg seeds, you know what I mean!

^^ THIS IS WHY I ASK LOL

i dont want to waste money puting them in 5 gal dirt when they will just waste it and ill have to throw them out, time and money down the drain in my mind, so i should take cuts and put them in my cloner under 12/12??? how do you sex a cut realy>?

BTW!!!!

looking seksie

Hey i have some seedlings that are showing some deficancy and idk really what is there issue, ONLY 2-3 out of the 12 i have show this and i have not been doing anything different, here is a pic of the worse off of the bunch,

also i transplanted most of them last night into either 2 litters or gall jugs, most of them were full roots and working on getting root-bound, and i was having issues keeping them watered because they drank so quick, but i dont have enough space for them all to be in 5 gals X (

photo_4_47.JPG

what do u fellows think??

Hey i have some seedlings that are showing some deficancy and idk really what is there issue, ONLY 2-3 out of the 12 i have show this and i have not been doing anything different, here is a pic of the worse off of the bunch,

also i transplanted most of them last night into either 2 litters or gall jugs, most of them were full roots and working on getting root-bound, and i was having issues keeping them watered because they drank so quick, but i dont have enough space for them all to be in 5 gals X (

photo_4_47.JPG

what do u fellows think??

That's nute burn fellow, no biggie, just cut the nutes out....water twice...then start back up slow.....they're gona blow up in a minute! You sex a cut the same way you sex anything...you induce flowering and look for the reproductive parts of the plant. Grow the cut.....just get roots on it...throw it in a cup...abbreviate the light to short or equal light periods and BAM!, bobs your uncle..........everythings the same bro......the rules don't change.....follow the rules........BAM!

That's nute burn fellow, no biggie, just cut the nutes out....water twice...then start back up slow.....they're gona blow up in a minute! You sex a cut the same way you sex anything...you induce flowering and look for the reproductive parts of the plant. Grow the cut.....just get roots on it...throw it in a cup...abbreviate the light to short or equal light periods and BAM!, bobs your uncle..........everythings the same bro......the rules don't change.....follow the rules........BAM!

well then i might be bbusting out the cloner, shit im thinking they mite sex in the 2 litters on just pre flowers alown :goodluck:

Back
Top Bottom