Nsmn8r- STG cubes test

nsmn8r

Hi all. I did my first grow with you guys here earlier this year. The "Sure To Grow" guys sent me some samples of their new medium to try out so I thought I'd do another journal if anyone else is interested.

The new medium is made out of recycled pop bottles and is really light and easy to work with. No need to wash it or anything. If it works, it will be nice not to have to deal with Hydroton anymore. They sent me enough to run about 6 buckets in the Ebb & Grow, but I wussed out and only ran 2 of them because I can't afford to lose 6 plants if they don't work out. The rest are in hydroton.

I was going to do 24 Whiteberry, but one of the guys I was going to get clones from had spider mites. I ended up with 14 Whiteberry and 10 Afhgani instead.

I put the nicest looking clone of each strain in the STG cubes and gave them prime real estate directly under the lights.

I'm running House and Garden nutes and (2)1000W's in veg and (3)1000W's in flower. Also running bottled Co2 in both rooms with CPPM-1 Co2 controllers kept at 1500ppm.

Here are some pics.

Whiteberry in the cubes below:

White_Berry_in_STG_640x480_.JPG

The afghani in the cubes:

Afghani_in_STG_640x480_.JPG

The Veg room:

VegRoom_640x480_.JPG

Here's the flower room. The ones on the left will be harvested in 2 weeks at which time I will bring the new plants in to replace them. The other set on the right are in week 3 right now.

2_weeks_from_harvest_640x480_.JPG

Flower_room_640x480_.JPG

anyone interested?

ahh very nice..what plants do yo uhave in the flower room now? at what hieght did you veg them too and did you top them or supercrop them? how many buckets in there..

:clap: Keep it growin' this is very cool! nsmn8r, You know PitViper loves House and Garden nutes check out his journal if you have not found it yet? Love watching large gardens :yummy: :hug: Thanks for sharing! :goodjob: :roorrip: :peace:

Thanks for sharing your grow with us!

I’m moving this to completed journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please start one here:

Hope all is well in your world.

Back
Top Bottom