HizzyB's Purple Dream by GDP - GH Modified Mega Farm Mini Cubes

Thanks Cronic!

Here is the Purple Dream that only gets the 2 part Rx-Green solutions 2 part grow, that and a weekly pint of microbe tea, its scheduled to go into flower this weekend, if all works out I will have a pic of it under HPS Sunday sometime
GH_Mega_PD.jpg

BTW the em dog harvest is some of the chunkiest weve done in a while, def some grenades coming

OK here is some pics of the Mega Farm with a Grand Daddy Purple "Purple Dream" (GDP Pheno) running RX-Green Solutions 2 Part Bloom and nothing else but a little Microbe Tea every Sunday. No CA MG, No Bloom Boosters, No Silica, NOTHING. This is quickly become a semi DWC run as the roots are down into the bottom container/reservoir. Its running 10 gallons of water with 100 MLs of A and 100 MLs of part b, that's it. Gotta love simplicity especially when it works better than more complex solutions.

GH_Mega_PD.jpg
Mega_Farm_1st_day.JPG

I also wanted to show off another product of RXs I am using, its their "Life" its a cloning solution I am using in our 24 site turbo kloner, I used 20 mls to 2 gallons of distilled water and set the PH at 5.5. It came in at 185ppms. 9 days later I have this
roots102.JPG
life_root_pic.JPG

I must apologize that my pics aren't of a better quality.

So far the purple dream is taking nicely to the transition, I'll get some pics up soon. We've been so busy with the last chop and with other life things, always something lol
I will be planting the cuts tonight, in fact in a few mins is more like it.

OK all here is a pic of the Purple Dream in the GH Mega Farm approaching the end of week 1, I wish I could've gotten a more color balanced pic and not so much red. This Purple Dream aka PD is really showing me some bulk compared to her sisters in 5 gallon airpots, its going to be really sweet to see how big the colas and flowers might end up being
PD_Mega_d_82715.jpg

This other pic is of a HSO Em Dogg right before she got transplanted out of a 3 gal airpot into a 7 gallon felt pot
I really like how shes looking, its obvious Rx GReen Did there homework and the proof is in the results were getting, thanks RX!
Em_Dog_Transplanted_on_82715.jpg

I tried uploading this next pic for hours and just now (next day) it took.
This is the 2nd Em Dogg Im veg'n for a 09/01/2015 reload
emDog82715.jpg

Im hoping once there is a pound of purple weed on the plant well get some traffic, if any of you have any recommendations for me to get more members posting here please feel free to let me know, thanks and have a safe weekend ya'll!

:thumb:

We are in week 2 and the purple dream is setting up nicely, already we can see a diff in size: fans, branches and soon to be flowers
Hope you like the pic
image32053.jpg

It's older sisters are doing well and decently sized but they're not MEGA SIZED!

Yeah, that back-to-school is a mother! It gets more expensive each year. Hizzy, would it be possible to get some white light pics of that big girl there?

Yeah, that back-to-school is a mother! It gets more expensive each year. Hizzy, would it be possible to get some white light pics of that big girl there?

Yeah I will get you something easier to look at asap, sorry
Whiter_Pic_Of_the_Mega.jpg

This is from 2 or 3 nights ago, will get another more current one this evening
:wood: may i come in? (psssst ... BAR sent me :blushsmile:)

sub'd and lurking in the back row (and page 4 is early for me)

"But Of Courrrrrse!"
Glad to have ya and nice to meet ya!

Your all welcome, members and lurkers alike

Back
Top Bottom