HizzyB's Purple Dream by GDP - GH Modified Mega Farm Mini Cubes

So we went ahead and took advantage of the 10% off sale and grabbed a 6/750 watt 240 volt Gavita Pro DE setup. Can only use it this Winter unless we get a good mini spit before Summer 2016, I will still run the "God Lamp" as promised this Winter as well.
So far as long the Mega Farm continues to do well I say its a good investment (sucker wasnt cheap) but seein gits quickly turning into a DWC system I just worry about pith, I am using a Heisenberg type tea once a week so maybe itll be just fine. So far shes looking a lil obese compared to her older sisters lol

Looking good Hizzy :thumb:

Thank you very much

What is this wizardry you speak of? Heisen-whats-it? Sounds uncertain (wink). But wickedly so!

:cheer:

Just good ol mycrobe tea, if anyone wants to know more about it PM me, I will try to get a URL from a guy here

OK so here is a pic 2 mins before "Lights ON" last night. shes approx 21 days in and 6 weeks to go so keep coming back the fun is just about to begin
Dream9082015.JPG

Remember 420members, lurkers and grower guys and gals we are using the 2 part Rx Green Soultions bloom ferts and nothing else but microbe tea once a week.
Ten gallons of Reverse Osmosis water and I add 90 mls of bloom A and 90 mls of Bloom B and that's it! Simplicity rules! C526 taught me to work smarter not harder

Pics!

Get well soon Hizzy...

I was able to get a fresher pic, were about hallway to harvest now and it should get exciting soon.
I am having a hard time finding a removable top blue barrel, makes me wonder whos stocking up on what and why? I used to be able to get them real cheap and as many as I wanted
image33035.jpg

:morenutes:

OK finally a night when I am able to get a pic and get it published the same day!
I am having a hard time getting a picture that accurately portrays how she really looks. This was taken moments before the lamps kicken on
image33187.jpg

This next couple of pics is of her younger sister (purple dream) before transplanting her today from a 5 gallon airpot to the 7.9 bucket flood and drain system. this is the systems first test subject, hope she does well lol.
image33186.jpg

image33188.jpg

I started mixing grow cubes and grow chunks together to see if they like them as much, better or not as much as just straight mini cubes. Hoping if nothing else the much bigger chunks truly retain more solution
image33189.jpg

Thanks for stopping by and looking at my journal.

Back
Top Bottom