HizzyB's Purple Dream by GDP - GH Modified Mega Farm Mini Cubes

Just a pic to keep things interesting, this is a pic of the same purple dream cut. We took this plant down a week ago. This round was grown completly with Dutch Masters gold range two part
image29507.jpg

Noticed something is a little off tonight, I think I've been running a ph meter that needs to be re calibrated, scratch that it needs to be thrown out and replaced, I've been re calibrating it over and over and it just won't keep it.
Makes me think it's me as the wall unit is in the shop as it won't keep a calibration also? Wtf? Lol

Thank you very much!
If we can save up and get a nice dual head next year were wanting to start supplementing the girls with some higher levels of co2 gas.
If anyone has some experience adding gas can you please tell me what I could expect out of running 1200-1500 ppms while the lights are on? Like other than bigger buds will they be denser or more on the airy side? Will it be just bigger versions of when we're getting now?
I used to work on a farm in the triangle long ago that added co2 but all I saw was how they looked with gas not without lol if that makes sense? Sorry if it doesn't

Shit plants look great. A man could grow a monster in that drip ring setup you got.,,,, as long as you have head room. I once did a LB in the eco grow unit. But looks like you done proved you can produce and I think your going to have a happy end with that Purp's you got going. Nice girl and Keepem Green

Shit plants look great. A man could grow a monster in that drip ring setup you got.,,,, as long as you have head room. I once did a LB in the eco grow unit. But looks like you done proved you can produce and I think your going to have a happy end with that Purp's you got going. Nice girl and Keepem Green

Thanks Norcaliwood, appreciate it. Nice to meet you!

OK We got her transplanted into the modified Mega Farm
Tonight I will shoot some pics and upload them asap.
Sure hope she can handle the constant dripping during lights on?
I have it off the 12 hours lights are off.
I am glad to be here and that there are members watching and commenting, thank you

Tonight makes 24 hours in the Mega Farm and should veg for almost 2 more weeks.
Once she is in the "Bloom Room" aka our "Back Room" she will stay there for 63 days
I hope she continues to show us that she can handle 18 hours of a light drip, was surprised to feel the cubes on the inside edge of the container and feel them dry.
Ok I will update the journal as soon as there is something to show
Mega_FArmPD_2_.JPG

Just a pic to keep things interesting, this is a pic of the same purple dream cut. We took this plant down a week ago. This round was grown completly with Dutch Masters gold range two part
image29507.jpg

I need to update this journal and mention that this pic of trimmed flowers was bloomed with Dutch but the Purple Dream Clone veg'n in the mega farm has been grown entirely with RX-Green Soultion's 2 part grow and will bloom in their "reproductive"
2 part Bloom fert.
I will shoot a new pic that shows the 2 part "fertilizers" were using , their ph "raise" and "lower" and a feed schedule.

To keep this journal active and interesting here is our "Em Dogg" by HSO, BReals in house breader Keif Sweat did a great jon in our honest opinion.
She was grown completely with Rx Greens 2 part grow and bloom NOTHING ELSE.
This is the cut that is always full of rust spots and you cant get her enough calcium and magnesium, not a problem anymore.
image30280.jpg

They still have 8 days to go so I think well have some Hand Grenades to show later this month.
Thanks for looking folks!
:Namaste:

:thumb:

RXGreen.JPG

Quick pic of the ferts I'm using. To be 110% honest I am so glad I was turned on to the stuff. No more forgetting if I added everything (AN) no more CAMG and its saving me not only money but time and frustration.
I must tell you I don't work for Rx Green solutions. I had to pay to have my (Bulk Delivery Program) ferts like everyone else. I'm just glad we no longer have to constantly purchase 6-8 different components. I brew a lil Heisenberg on Friday and apply it Sunday. I change out the tote/reservoir once a week and that's it, well I should mention that I adjust the acidity on a daily basis.
This might freak some out but research is showing that lower PH levels of 4.9 keeps bad bacteria away that can effect root health. I have let it stay at 4.5 when its first mixed up and a few days later its at 5.5 and once it goes above that I drop it a touch. I don't like it rising above 6.0. No problems at all.
I haven't ever had as much root health we are seeing since running it this way.
I am almost to the point post wise that I can reply to PM's. If anyone wants to talk about my fertilizers we are using we can here or via PM.
It's all about "Paying it Fwd." nothing else

We start trimming the Em DOgg Wednesday, once its cleaned up in goes the "Mega Farm", it sure goes through more water than we anticipated, all good and if that's what it takes to break into the 32 ounce (dried) range so be it.

This is my cut of HSO Em DOgg (Chem Dog x OG Kush) She is @ Day 62 tonight 8/18/2015. I am showing it to show how well my new RX Green SOulutions 2 part ferts are working, usually this cut gets real deficient and full of rust spots. This run she didn't get anything but the 2 part and a weekly dosing of microbe tea. I will run this cut in the Mega Farm next time its available and well be able to see the difference.
This round was done in a 7 gallon felt pot and watered 2xs a day at 15 mins each time. She never got over 900 ppms on purpose as of course there were times it drifted higher. I have been flushing now for 6 nights and she is giving back drainage at under 15 ppms.
I will take pics and post them as well as weights when shes all done.
All I can do is hope this Purple Dream that's going to reload her station later this weekend will do as well.
I hope you all like the pic
By The way she is on a 4'by4' tray and a screen of the same measurements, 16 sq ft @ 1000 watts of HPS
em_day_62_Aug2015.JPG

Back
Top Bottom