Nute burn or deficiency?

I can't do it alone anymore. My bro keeps holding the lid up so I can take out the res and put another one with only RO water while we clean the main one. But I do it every 3 weeks. Doing it every week must be a reaaaally pain in the ass dude . and since I run lots of nutes in there, doing every week would be a total waste I think.

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App
I do a res change weekly, i do it because even tho there is still nutes in there and ph is on point she will only feed on what she can til she is full, so everything left in res can be leftover and not be balanced. Now i am running GH series along with additives for enhancement ( earth juice hi-brix ) (Cal-Mag ) diamond Nectar, and open sesame. So even if my ppm is still high i know that she ate what she could and the res could just have leftovers in it as opposed to needed compounds. Weekly is usually protocol but that is for GH products, i dont know what nute line your running. Either way she looks beautiful and great plant training and great job vegging for so long. Did you flip yet to 12/12? And if yes when bc dont forget your plant will do a stretch and could double or triple in size during transition from veg to flower. I just flipped 6 days ago. And i have one tied down but still they have jumped in size, budsites and branches get a lot thicker during this time. The main ingredient i use is called mammoth p. It brings out phosphorus that she needs during life cycle and its made for cannabis only. Its expensive but worth every penny. I am gonna do a side by side comparison for there company in a journal. With same strain same everything except only one gets mammoth p. Check it out on google it's really amazing stuff and you can get samples from them if you email them. I have some coming currently for my comparison journal. Hope i helped a little and hope all my info is accurate, bc this is only what i was taught not what a pro told me.

And dont forget to lollipop her so budsites that will only make popcorn buds or branches to thin to hold heavy buds are cut off and not wasted energy. This is my last harvest 3 weeks before chop
2072df30421dd1a7a47fb249b1f6156d.jpg
cab4b9a8e496e7f1e6c2824d91ab4c33.jpg
now on that lady i didnt lollipop enough but.i only ended up with a minimum amount of popcorn and i had 10 main colas that each had a dry weight of around 14 to 20 grams dried

I'm running upper of 800 ppm and after one week I'm down to 150 my plant is going through about a gallon of water every other day and having a 4 gall Rez it goes fast. So I top it with ph ro water I guess I could mi up gallon batches of nutes but I think she likes the fresh water also I'm on day 80 of my auto flower so any week now I'll b flushing it. I hope it's good looks funky skunkie and sticky icky
c1d12f0455c211d0757f58ead93d8129.jpg

I think.you need more than a week brother. She has a lot of white trichs that need to get cloudy and mushroom cap and turn amber. I was akways tought to push her til you think she is done then give her at least a week longer

I think.you need more than a week brother. She has a lot of white trichs that need to get cloudy and mushroom cap and turn amber. I was akways tought to push her til you think she is done then give her at least a week longer

Yah I'm about 6 weeks away I think

I need some help with my lady....I just posted pics in my journal can someone please tell me if its normal....sorry for posting on your thread

It's okay to post here dude. Nevermind .. It seems your lady is just a lil bit over watered. I'm not an expert in soil but the leaves look a little droopy. Let the roots breath a little between waterings and maybe you have a cal/mag deficiency just like I did with mine a few weeks ago. Feed her cal/mag once a week with 2ml/liter and u should be fine .
Peace .️..

I do a res change weekly, i do it because even tho there is still nutes in there and ph is on point she will only feed on what she can til she is full, so everything left in res can be leftover and not be balanced. Now i am running GH series along with additives for enhancement ( earth juice hi-brix ) (Cal-Mag ) diamond Nectar, and open sesame. So even if my ppm is still high i know that she ate what she could and the res could just have leftovers in it as opposed to needed compounds. Weekly is usually protocol but that is for GH products, i dont know what nute line your running. Either way she looks beautiful and great plant training and great job vegging for so long. Did you flip yet to 12/12? And if yes when bc dont forget your plant will do a stretch and could double or triple in size during transition from veg to flower. I just flipped 6 days ago. And i have one tied down but still they have jumped in size, budsites and branches get a lot thicker during this time. The main ingredient i use is called mammoth p. It brings out phosphorus that she needs during life cycle and its made for cannabis only. Its expensive but worth every penny. I am gonna do a side by side comparison for there company in a journal. With same strain same everything except only one gets mammoth p. Check it out on google it's really amazing stuff and you can get samples from them if you email them. I have some coming currently for my comparison journal. Hope i helped a little and hope all my info is accurate, bc this is only what i was taught not what a pro told me.

Thanks mate!
Yeah, I flipped them a week ago and she is def a stretcher! But I'm pretty sure I got room for more 2 weeks of stretch, even tho Tut is 60% sativa, so only time will tell.
I'm running Advanced Nutrients and everytime I top my reservoir I put some new nutes to keep the ppm's stable. Maybe that's why I should be fine changing it every 3 weeks.
I'm doing some defoliation gradually since I flipped, starting from the bottom of the plant of course, but only those branches that is getting zero light and is already starting to turn yellow. Not exactly lollipop but it does a pretty good effect on her.
Peace .️..

Hey guys! First indoor grow and first post here on 420mag!
So, I'm having some problems with my lady and hope someone can help me out on this. Basically, I'm running DWC with RO water and Advanced Nutrients under a 600w MH bulb air cooled. Strain is Tutankhamon by Pyramid Seeds that I started from a clone. Today is day one of week 6 veg and I'm not sure what's wrong with her.

At the moment she's getting
Voodoo Juice
B-52
Connoisseur Grow
Rhino Skin
pH 5.9
600ppm
Temperature got a little too high on the first weeks (high 80's) but now it's dialed in at 78 - 82 during the day and 72 at night.
Humidity stays at around 62%

So, I'm new to DWC and don't know if what's happening is nute burn or deficiency. The new growth is pretty healthy, but the middle leaves are starting to look burned.

This shit started at week 4 and I started lowering my nutes till it was at 150ppm but looks like it was just getting worse, so I brought it back up and did some foliar feeding with Revive. Pretty sure it did help a little, but didn't stop this shit at all.

**Roots are a little on the brown side cause of the nutes, but if anyone with more experience can see any problems in it, feel free to speak**

So, any help is appreciated!!!
Thanks!

420-magazine-mobile365988430.jpg
420-magazine-mobile884365828.jpg
420-magazine-mobile774305514.jpg
420-magazine-mobile991521404.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1378279760.jpg
420-magazine-mobile165447760.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1781411703.jpg

What is your mixture ? How much do you give of each ?

I would dump and refresh at 2 weeks not 3 thats your problem imo , mostly it looks like its lacking cal mag but probably other nutes as well being the tank is old. With a bit of added nutes or not.

I just went threw this exact same thing to the letter 3 weeks tank swap out was the problem , today a day after a tank refresh the girls are perky and super happy looking from a little droopy with failing fan leaves.

I will never let them go 3 weeks again this was at the seedling stage the flower stage requires weekly swap outs 10 days max IMO

Logical....lol my ph was fine and thats one of the quickest ways you get an iron deficiency (if your ph is off) and everyon kept saying n toxicity but I knew how much N ive been using and I have been fazing N out. I know I have receantly added a bloom booster NPK of 1-32-34 I believe so with a little bit of research I just used my own logic and stated going through the checklist and finally narrowed it down
420-magazine-mobile770461672.jpg

When in doubt go to science

anything that occurs in nature cannot be unnatural!

Back
Top Bottom