Nutrients

Gangamane

Hey guys I'm back again. I have been absorbing the advice given to me about watering and how to water. Here is a couple questions. When checking the soil to see if it's bone dry I have not watered them in about 4 days. When I scrape the top layer of the soil it still feels damp. Should I wait longer? And question number 2 should I water with nutrients every watering? Or should I alternate waterings with the nutes?

Hey gangamane, so for soil I find it easier to pick the pots up....feel heavy wait...feel light water.. 2-4 days is a good wet/dry cycle. And it should be an alternating feed.... Water-dry-water/feed-dry and so on.

By the way what nutes are you using?

Hey gangamane, so for soil I find it easier to pick the pots up....feel heavy wait...feel light water.. 2-4 days is a good wet/dry cycle. And it should be an alternating feed.... Water-dry-water/feed-dry and so on.

By the way what nutes are you using?
The babies are in 5 gallon pots I'm using fox farms ocean forest soil. And I'm using grow big, big bloom. I'm not using the tiger bloom yet but I will . I mix my nutes with distilled water and I Ph the water to between 6.0-6.5 when feeding. Should I pH the water on days I just water

The babies are in 5 gallon pots I'm using fox farms ocean forest soil. And I'm using grow big, big bloom. I'm not using the tiger bloom yet but I will . I mix my nutes with distilled water and I Ph the water to between 6.0-6.5 when feeding. Should I pH the water on days I just water
Yes

Okay see that's something I have not been doing. I'm a newbie it's my 1st grow. I have them in a 2x4x6 tent 2 1000 watt full spectrum king leds they have Samsung diodes. And I'm just running them with the veg switch for now..
11 roses northern lights ,peanut butter breath, godfather og

have a read through this

Back
Top Bottom