Old guy here! Just joined up!

mcgonzo

420 Member
This is my first post/comment...Great site and want to say thanks for all the help you people put out there.OK then,LED'S,they do work,beyond what I thought they would do....back in the 80's we had and still do MH and HPS.I've been out of the field for a long while, 27 years[divorce,other reasons],tired of BS out there on street market in my state. Decided to try something myself/very small.It got bigger real fast!...Have some odor problems.Working on it.Peace everyone!Love to everybody!

And back to you mcgonzo! :welcome:

It sounds like your grow is doing well. You may want to head over to our Grow Room & start a Journal. It is great entertainment growing with your new friends here . . .

Enjoy

Ian

This is my first post/comment...Great site and want to say thanks for all the help you people put out there.OK then,LED'S,they do work,beyond what I thought they would do....back in the 80's we had and still do MH and HPS.I've been out of the field for a long while, 27 years[divorce,other reasons],tired of BS out there on street market in my state. Decided to try something myself/very small.It got bigger real fast!...Have some odor problems.Working on it.Peace everyone!Love to everybody!

Welcome gonzo! There’s a lot more of us old guys and gals hanging around than you would imagine. I found out I was not alone and that made me very happy. If you want to motivate yourself get a journal started. It’s a great deal more fun than I thought also.

Glad you’re here. Happy growing!

Welcome aboard sir .

Tag along and help where I can .

Welcome back to the best app out there for cannabis awareness.

Yes led technology is actually put preforming hps now a days .

Hps friends are leaving and coming to the forth side and the fast side of growing .

Really it comes down to knowing your light spectrums and ppfd .

Knowing what size of light would fit for what size of area being used ?

Same as hps I suppose .

Things needed to grow in coco or hydro. A must have

1 environment controlled
2 z7 flying skull .
3 cal mag
4 ppm meter which stand s for (parts per million. )
5 ph meter digital recommended for more accurate results make sure to calibrate meter often there are ways you can test your meter as well with household ingredients.
Kinda cool huh.

Anyways hose are really your 5 main factors

When I say environment I mean

Temperature, humidity or RH /relative humidity . Ventilation.

Anyways sorry sometimes I can be known to be somewhat loquacious ...

Also look up furcifer thread here on 420 nice guy doesn't mind answering questions.
He made a dyi odour filter with cat litter and other stuff of looking at dyi . Great dude super smart and an older gent .

Or there is a carbon filter with outtake fan .

Calaveras Kid open for forum business here

I can't seem to start new threads yet??

We are in winter season with three greenhouses at our farm.. I am looking for advice on heating system.. Anyone have a DIY wood fired boiler design for hydronic heat?

I'm probably older than you. Took my first toke in 1969 and started growing again five years ago. My faves are LSD and Nirvana's Master Kush. I only grow a couple at a time. I bought a grow tent, 600w LED light, and a carbon filter/blower. Really helps with odor control. This is a great hobby. I think led lights are the way to go because temperature is easier to control. The results have been great for me but whatever works.

Thank you all for everything,I don't feel alone now.Someone had trouble posting,I did too.Keep clicking the mouse thingy,it worked after a few tries.

Back
Top Bottom