OldMed Man's Air Pots and a Perpetual Grow

Your garden is looking great OMM. I can't say I'd fault you for culling a plant you're not entirely satisfied with, especially if you've got a suitable replacement ready to go.

:goodjob::thumb:

Hope you're feeling more yourself today.:peacetwo:

Pop's was GREAT to hear things took a good turn. You deserve it. Least, all I feel, I know, of you, you do. And I hope the best with this grow and everything else Duck Drive Bye come peek. Lates................ Oh Keepem Green

well, not sure i like to hear about that one pooping out...i have one or two of those also....is supposed to be good.....speaking about weird plants, that midget super lemon haze is still budding....just very tiny....and has buds clear to the dirt growing up each limb....will try to get a close up of her for you...still have more pics to post, but not till tonight....today is dr. day, more blood work...thats out of whack too....hope youre feeling better....have you heard from woodsman...been quiet the last couple of days, hope hes getting better and wont require a trip to e.r. ... thats gotta hurt....
your plants look just great, i love how they look just growing out like that...cant wait til you get to the zulu....hope shes a beaut for you, and giant...she sure tried for me....
rain huh, well, i know what we'll get then....right now its snowing....
hope all your dreams and wishes come true for the new year....and wishing you health....take care...and dont do anything toooo wild....hugs, L

Very cool photo from MountainHigh!! Poster material!!

OMM your girls are looking good today! Love the graduated steps/stands for them~~ Grandson will be here around 8 tonight. Gotta buy him some boots tomorrow! Borrow the sled from the neighbors!! And good times were had by all!!!!

Hey E njoy them hills while you can Tamac. You never know when those simple things can be taken from you. I'd love to go play on a sled, my body might not agree tho. Hey all good enjoy them moments with grandson. Just me lurking Pop's

Aloha OMM!! And Happy Holidaze! Sorry I've been such a slacker and not said hi in a while. I have made several attempts at catching up all the way thru the journal, but it just moves too fast for me right now...lol! But that shouldn't prevent me from stopping in to show some love, so I'll do better from now on!

Looked thru the last few pages, plants look nice and healthy! How long until the more mature ones are ready for harvest? I'm excited to see how the jack D looks when it finishes up. Im a sucker for anything D!!
Much Aloha and have a great New Years!

A quick update

Sorry for the not so good pictures, was trying to beat the rain

A front group shot
front_group_shot.jpg

Right side group shoot
right_gruop_shot.jpg

Left Side group shot
right_gruop_shot.jpg

The Wappa
wappa3.jpg

The Cold Trains
the_cold_trains.jpg

Lucy
lucy6.jpg

The K train
ktrain1.jpg

Jack Diesel
jack_diesel1.jpg

Violator Kush who has outgrown Lucy in hight
Violator_Kush1.jpg

Sorry, didn't get a good shot of the Papayas. The are doing fine!

The end of the quick update!

A shame about the one Cole Train, but Look at Lucy and the others :slide:

I'm sure you won't loose any sleep over it :tokin: Who you got in mind to replace the Cole???:popcorn:

Wish you and aunt Jo a special New years! Love your nephew sisokid and La Familia.:blunt:

Pop's was GREAT to hear things took a good turn. You deserve it. Least, all I feel, I know, of you, you do. And I hope the best with this grow and everything else Duck Drive Bye come peek. Lates................ Oh Keepem Green

Thanks. Wood!:thumb:

Drive on by anytime! :tokin:

They all look great OMM! Your girls looks amazingly alike from the left and right sides :)

Go Lucy!

Hi Blue! :yummy:

Well, I guess that's good. :slide:

Lucy is just amazing! She's packing it on!:thumb:

Your garden is looking great OMM. I can't say I'd fault you for culling a plant you're not entirely satisfied with, especially if you've got a suitable replacement ready to go.

:goodjob::thumb:

Hope you're feeling more yourself today.:peacetwo:

Hi Mmmmick! :grinjoint:

Must be my age.....no time to waste.....on a sickly girl! Goes a bit against the grain a bit, nurse em through used to be the motto, no more! :Rasta:

Hi Mmmmick! :grinjoint:

Must be my age.....no time to waste.....on a sickly girl! Goes a bit against the grain a bit, nurse em through used to be the motto, no more! :Rasta:

ditto....hugs, L

well, not sure i like to hear about that one pooping out...i have one or two of those also....is supposed to be good.....speaking about weird plants, that midget super lemon haze is still budding....just very tiny....and has buds clear to the dirt growing up each limb....will try to get a close up of her for you...still have more pics to post, but not till tonight....today is dr. day, more blood work...thats out of whack too....hope youre feeling better....have you heard from woodsman...been quiet the last couple of days, hope hes getting better and wont require a trip to e.r. ... thats gotta hurt....
your plants look just great, i love how they look just growing out like that...cant wait til you get to the zulu....hope shes a beaut for you, and giant...she sure tried for me....
rain huh, well, i know what we'll get then....right now its snowing....
hope all your dreams and wishes come true for the new year....and wishing you health....take care...and dont do anything toooo wild....hugs, L

Hi Lav! :hippy:

Your a much better Mom than I am a Dad. Looking back on the last grow. I had a few that just didn't meet my expectations and I babied them along and was still disappointed, so no more. Since I have seeds coming out of my ears, I have short fuse now.:smokin: Well, that might not be true. I have had a Moby Dick in veg for long time and she was not growing at all, now she is taking off. Of course, she's one of my favorites, so bit more patient with her.

That SLH you have is strange, glad you were so patient with her, she's trying!
Would like to see her.
Dr. again Huh? So sorry.....our life style is bad on us. Hope they get you back to a good balance. I heard from Woodsman the other day, he typed a very small note to me, so I think it's going to take a while before he recovers.....
I'm feeling much better and have no intention of over doing it again. Maybe I'm learning to smell the roses more. We are lucky to have plants that will for give us for lapses.
I promise the Zulu will be int the next batch I germ. Then a long veg. She's a monster waiting to happen! Might even get a really big airpot for her. You wont believe it, but I've started cooking again! Been some good changes here. Happy! You know I wish you and Paul all the best for this next year!
You deserve the best! :thumb:

Very cool photo from MountainHigh!! Poster material!!

OMM your girls are looking good today! Love the graduated steps/stands for them~~ Grandson will be here around 8 tonight. Gotta buy him some boots tomorrow! Borrow the sled from the neighbors!! And good times were had by all!!!!

Hey There Tmac ;););)

I think I must of wanted to be a movie set designer in a past life. Set the stage! :yahoo: I did want them off the ground though. :popcorn:

Now, that's just great! Grandson in town! Going to be allot of fun around there. :thumb:

Talked to most of my grandsons, They are all having girl troubles. Ah! To be young again! :grinjoint:

Hey E njoy them hills while you can Tamac. You never know when those simple things can be taken from you. I'd love to go play on a sled, my body might not agree tho. Hey all good enjoy them moments with grandson. Just me lurking Pop's

Lurk All You Want To Sprout! :yummy:
I'd probably be fool enough to try it too. Just one more down hill ride! :thumb:

Hey OMM, props looking good meng. :thumb:

Is the kush plant different from the rest? :surf:

Aloha OMM!! And Happy Holidaze! Sorry I've been such a slacker and not said hi in a while. I have made several attempts at catching up all the way thru the journal, but it just moves too fast for me right now...lol! But that shouldn't prevent me from stopping in to show some love, so I'll do better from now on!

Looked thru the last few pages, plants look nice and healthy! How long until the more mature ones are ready for harvest? I'm excited to see how the jack D looks when it finishes up. Im a sucker for anything D!!
Much Aloha and have a great New Years!

Aloha to you too Van :thumb:
By the way I did vote for you! I have lurked around your place too. Shame on us both! I sure understand why though...just too much to do at times. I swear you grow some strains I have never heard of and I do lots of reading. :smokin:
At least a month and a half for some....got to catch my records up to be sure, but check em everyday by eye. If you ever get over here, be sure to say High! I hear you on the big D! Peace Brah!

Hay OMM,

Looks like vegging large is paying off! :thumb:

:peace:

Hi Horse! :thumb:

It sure is! However......me being in a rush sure hasn't helped my posts!
Just realized it's full of mistakes! Normal Actually :smokin:

Back
Top Bottom