OldMed Man's Air Pots and a Perpetual Grow

A shame about the one Cole Train, but Look at Lucy and the others :slide:

I'm sure you won't loose any sleep over it :tokin: Who you got in mind to replace the Cole???:popcorn:

Wish you and aunt Jo a special New years! Love your nephew sisokid and La Familia.:blunt:

Hi Sisco! :thumb:

Thanks for Bumping my Pic's to a new page!

Now I realize there is no left shot, just two rights. :rofl::rofl:

Now I know what Blue was talking about! :rofl:

Not sure yet about the replacement, I have another Lucy, but will veg her even more. Maybe a Warlock, don't know yet. Decisions, Decisions! :popcorn:

One thing is sure my Nephew and La Familia. I want you to have the best New Year's ever!!! :thumb:

Hey OMM, props looking good meng. :thumb:

Is the kush plant different from the rest? :surf:

Hi Again Saturn! :thumb:

Actually there are two Kush out there. One is a Violator Kush, which I have grow before and will again. One of the most vigorous plants I have ever seen. Just reaches for the sky soon as you put her out and really potent.

The other is a Mazar Kush which I'm growing for the first time. A favorite of some friends, so I thought I would try her. Have another in veg too. Really hoping the extra veg will make her even better!

Have a wonderful next year! :thumb:

And have a happy new year yourself. :slide:

I look forward to seeing how the other kush plants come out.

Does a kush plant need different care?

And have a happy new year yourself. :slide:

I look forward to seeing how the other kush plants come out.

Does a kush plant need different care?

Hey My Freind Not so far. The VK just grows it's self with not much help.
The Mazar Kush seems to be the same way so far. I use OC+ for nutes and they all seem to like it! :morenutes:

Aloha OMM I hope you're feeling better, glad things seem like they're going well at home for you.

I forgot to add earlier but I love the looks of that K-Train, what are the genetics and have you grown it before?

I miss growing outdoors, except the bugs and constant worry about being busted. What I really miss is being able to give the girls all the space they need so they can spread their wings and do their thing. Beautiful.

OK, omm,
just beat me with a stem....i had to break down an order more seeds...i found my cheese seed was crushed...that did it....so i resurrected it in spades....im up to 149 now, and not a casey jones in sight....

has anyone heard of either casey jones, info please...
and, stoney girl gardens? guess she has taken a couple of cups in oregon...found an authorized dealer in tacoma....they dont sell seeds, but thru authorized dealers....just curious if anyone knows anything....i know someone did a fraud on her and is in cali. now, shes prosecuting....good deal..so now only thru dealers....only to mmj thru mmj....very strict on it...L
she does oregon pinot noir, and berkely....:lot-o-toke::lot-o-toke:

pm'ed you an addy, just finished reading an article about her in 2 or 3 year old publication featuring Women Of Weed. The addy would probably be blocked in a post but it still works.

Boy....that Jack Diesel is looking like something:lot-o-toke:

Aloha OMM I hope you're feeling better, glad things seem like they're going well at home for you.

I forgot to add earlier but I love the looks of that K-Train, what are the genetics and have you grown it before?

I miss growing outdoors, except the bugs and constant worry about being busted. What I really miss is being able to give the girls all the space they need so they can spread their wings and do their thing. Beautiful.

Hi Blue :surf:
Thanks Buddy...home life is much better! :) Health is much better too. Helper was over today and he did all the work! I just controlled myself and let him do it.
We talk constantly and I pass on everything I can to him, especially why I do what I do. He teaches me about cellphone life as a 23 year old. :popcorn:

Ktrain is from Greenhouse. It is original Trainwreck and original Kush. It's amazing for being out just a short time. Grows noticeably every day. Got 4 more of her seeds, you'll see her again, for sure! :Rasta:

Love the outdoors for obvious reasons. Once you get control of the bugs. You have a very meaningful reason to grow inside though! :yahoo:

Hi Blue :surf:
Thanks Buddy...home life is much better! :) Health is much better too. Helper was over today and he did all the work! I just controlled myself and let him do it.
We talk constantly and I pass on everything I can to him, especially why I do what I do. He teaches me about cellphone life as a 23 year old. :popcorn:

Ktrain is from Greenhouse. It is original Trainwreck and original Kush. It's amazing for being out just a short time. Grows noticeably every day. Got 4 more of her seeds, you'll see her again, for sure! :Rasta:

Love the outdoors for obvious reasons. Once you get control of the bugs. You have a very meaningful reason to grow inside though! :yahoo:

That lucky kid! :lot-o-toke: I'm so Jelouse..lol I am!

Good to hear your getting rest:slide: and that your learning about life of cellphones?

Merry New Years and a hippo new day.:tokin:

That lucky kid! :lot-o-toke: I'm so Jelouse..lol I am!

Good to hear your getting rest:slide: and that your learning about life of cellphones?

Merry New Years and a hippo new day.:tokin:

Hi Sisco Yep getting my rest! I don't have a cellphone. Never used one either. THsea can work miracles on his. Never seen hands move so fast on a keyboard I can hardly even see. Raised 4 kids and never had one. Watch TV on something I can't see? Guess I'm just an old dude! :smokin:

Grocery store's drive me nuts. I don't care what you want for dinner! :smokin:

And then there's driving with one in your hand. Help! Playing games while driving. That was a city bus driver! :smokin:

Time has passed me by! :smokin:

Hope the New Years your best ever! :thumb:

pm'ed you an addy, just finished reading an article about her in 2 or 3 year old publication featuring Women Of Weed. The addy would probably be blocked in a post but it still works.

thank you...and a happy new yr. to all....hugs, L
:thumb::thumb::thumb:sounds like one of my goals, to be a known "womans of mmj." wishing....ahhh, maybe someday....thanks again...L:lot-o-toke:

Update!

New in surround light, not really, but did put an old UFO up for the lower branches in the closet. Modification # 00881! :Rasta:
3687.jpg

Hey, every bit of light helps! Right? :cheesygrinsmiley::rofl::cheesygrinsmiley:

Same to you OMM!:thumb:
Everyone stay safe and have a great newyears:)

Hi Buddy!:thumb:

I always stay at home on New Years! Water Hose in hand ready to put out fires!

It's a war zone here! Big bunch of illegal fireworks always smuggled in to Hawaii every year! I mean the big a** ones that go way up and explode with stars and long popping color streams! Free show all over the Island! :hippy::rofl::hippy:

Back
Top Bottom