OldMedMan Goes Indoors Part 2

She's a fun lady to hang with..we had a party for her daughter (15) last weekend at her place, 2 days ago the same girl was in an accident, she dislocated her shoulder (BMX) that is why they were going to the hospital for a check up.. I'll know more later on their condition, all I know is the car is totaled.

I forgot to mention her daughter was in the car too.

I'm not working till this evening when wife comes home (tag team) so just thought I would stop by to post a hello :ciao:

Quite the story.. dancing, shopping,culture shocks, trips... you had a sugar mama! It's wonderful to have a peek into your past. This thread shows how careing and human we are.. not the stoners that "big brother" paints us to be. I sure admire you for your talents and your devotion to us here @ :420: Thanks Uncle OMM!
:bravo:

Hi Sisco ! She was the best! What I expected...a year of hell....didn't happen...I met sweet Tony and she changed everything. I will all ways remember her as the woman who changed my life for the better when I needed it the most.

So sorry to hear your wife's Aunt had an accident, sending her some healing vibes. From the sound of her car...it doesn't sound good. I wish her well. Your poor wife. :love:

Hey there OMM,
Your grow looks like it coming along nicely,good job...
Im use to seeing all your outdoor plants,lol...
This is the first time I have been on for months,I moved back here,finaly got a computer,hehe:D
Hope all is well with u my friend...

Good to see you j4s2u0 :love: Well, keep watching......I'll have some outdoors very soon! Glad your back. My Friend. :bravo:

I appologize for my earlier comment. I am glad your Aunt is going to be ok. :bigblush:

Picture up date of the vegging girls

Day 40 of veg

DSCN3421.JPG

DSCN34181.JPG

DSCN3424.JPG

DSCN3428.JPG

DSCN3431.JPG

DSCN34351.JPG

DSCN34371.JPG

DSCN34411.JPG

Last but not least is a 5 day old Mekong High.

DSCN3442.JPG

That's all Folks!

Thanks, Wife is back and her aunt is home..no broken bones but neck and shoulder are hurting.

I guess we'll all have to wait to find out how you let that one slip away..I won't push cause I need more of your stories..hooked on "These are the days of OMM's life" soap.

Oh Man Sisco.....That is good news! :circle-of-love:

Tease! Tony was almost with me for life. :love:

Man they all looks so great OMM!! If it were'nt for your stories, this journal would have no drama whatsoever! I cant remember the last time you had a plant that even looked slightly poor. You make it look easy! Good luck with the new MH!

Man they all looks so great OMM!! If it were'nt for your stories, this journal would have no drama whatsoever! I cant remember the last time you had a plant that even looked slightly poor. You make it look easy! Good luck with the new MH!

Hey Quix! :love:

Your too nice Buddy.....I hide the bad ones from public view ! Just Kidding! :high-five:

Closet Farmer's MH looked and sounded so good...I had to try one!

Was just over at your place sniffing around! Smells good! :thumb::thumb:

Looks great, OMM! :bravo:

Did you FIM that SSOG? I like those bushy tops! :welldone:

I hope you're feeling well and having an easier time with the quitting!

Best wishes, my friend! :high-five:

Looks great, OMM! :bravo:

Did you FIM that SSOG? I like those bushy tops! :welldone:

I hope you're feeling well and having an easier time with the quitting!

Best wishes, my friend! :high-five:

Hi Mr. Krip. :love:

You know me, I FIMed them all more than 3 times. Should be interesting when they get a bit larger .:high-five:

Spent 4 hours today at the Doctors......doing more things to my lungs....I can breath much better......back tomorrow for more. Cough..spit..burp! At this point, I do everything they tell me. I'm down to 6 vape cigs a day now. :thanks:

Man them is looking great Pop's wellll on their way to be some sweet bushes. Man that Moby Dick has a great stance. Heavy side branches. Them going to turn into some hefty cola's. Keepm Green Pop's

Grapefruit Krush, Lemon Skunk, and the Jack look very similar. Never did get to grow out my G.Krush bean....Gots to make a slot for it....midwinter cycle for sure.
Perusing the "A" again now.....get 'em while they're hot
Same as always I guess....a Barney, an ET, and a TGA or two.
Looks great Sir::bravo:

Grapefruit Krush, Lemon Skunk, and the Jack look very similar. Never did get to grow out my G.Krush bean....Gots to make a slot for it....midwinter cycle for sure.
Perusing the "A" again now.....get 'em while they're hot
Same as always I guess....a Barney, an ET, and a TGA or two.
Looks great Sir::bravo:

Hey Chopper.

They do look alike, guess that's why this half blind grower puts labels on them!
That's going to be good midwinter cycle.:adore:

Have to admit I was over there looking too, but came to my senses.

Thanks my Freind.

I am Mekong High right now!!! Smoked some before going to the gym!! :rocker:

Yeaaaay, Mekong High grown where it belongs.......

Hey OG!3......Good to see you ! :high-five:

After hearing about Closet Farmer's Mekong High, I had to try it.
Your right this is the place to grow it.
Believe it or not I lived on the Mekong river in Thailand for about 60 days waiting for special forces guys to cross from Laos. They crossed at night. No problem. I have no idea why I was there, I was draftsman in the Air Force. I'd already done two tours in Nam. Guess I was a warm body. :Namaste:

Man, that must be some high!:circle-of-love:

I really did smoke some before going to the gym today!! This is the best exercise weed I have ever smoked. They should sell it at the gym along with the excercise drinks!!!:cheer:

Interesting story about living on the Mekong River! That will make growing it even more fun!!! :high-five:

Back
Top Bottom