OldMedMan Goes Indoors Part 2

Someone wanted to see the vegging girls....here is a few pics!

Sorry for so few pictures.....my visitor is taking all my time at the moment.

DSCN34161.JPG

DSCN34181.JPG

DSCN34201.JPG

Some of the girls are starting to grow upward now, gave em nutes for the first time.

My Buddy that is visiting here......is from my old Hippie Days. He has already spent a week on the Big Island and a week on Maui visiting friends.
He has a Med Ticket in Cali, but I'm not sure he gets out very much. He had never seen a vape before! He likes them now! That's hard to believe in this day and age. This man has been a buyer his whole life. He can't/wont grow anything...very paranoid. He's a conspiracy theory guy and talks of nothing else, well he does talk football for short moments.
Actually, he's about my age and we played "I can't remember sh@t" most of the day. He's good people. :love:

Im going to stash some nugs in my bowl lol. But that is a great idea. I think ill start storing small jars of random nugs in different places too. In the back of the toilet maybe!

And the ladies look good OMM!

Hey Magic Beans. :high-five:

Thanks..sorry for so few pics. My friend follows me ever where talking.....
I love the man, but just wanted say "Stand Still" for a while! This is his second "Goodbye Tour".....he's thinks he's going to die soon. When another year passes, he takes another tour. :thumb: Gave the girls they're first organic nutes today....that should spur them on a bit.

I was by your jornals a few minutes ago....you are busy.

Phrase for the day.....Hide some nugs! :high-five: :circle-of-love:

I love hiding nugs for myself and wife - I shouldn't be surprised you do it too, OMM - great minds think... Wait what was I talking about again...? :high-five:

Sometimes the nugs I hide are really better classified as... misplaced. ;)

Hoping you're having a blast catching up with your old friend - sometimes that can be pretty good for the soul, and you'll miss having him around before you know it. At least that's how it is for me.

I love hiding nugs for myself and wife - I shouldn't be surprised you do it too, OMM - great minds think... Wait what was I talking about again...? :high-five:

Sometimes the nugs I hide are really better classified as... misplaced. ;)

Hoping you're having a blast catching up with your old friend - sometimes that can be pretty good for the soul, and you'll miss having him around before you know it. At least that's how it is for me.

Yep....Great minds......:adore:

Actually for me it was a safety kind of thing,,,,,,,,When I was buying only, I would hide some just to carry me awhile...if I couldn't find anything to buy......great thinking eh? Couldn't find it sometimes.
Actually, my friend looks much better than last time he was here. Sucker had a massive heart attack in the field in Afghanistan. He was making big bucks doing databases there. They are still paying all of his med bills, thank goodness. He's an old adventurer like me. Been all over. A good old dude. Loves get down and boogie music.
Today when I was trying to takes pictures......he was in my face "what ya doing?" :circle-of-love:

He also follows my Journals.....never posts a thing. :Namaste:

Looks good....man we do things differently. What a flexible plant (I'm about to find out how flexible)
I do the FF thing and I'm hitting them full on, from the third set of real leaves onward. *Full-on is...1gal water, 2Tbs Lemon juice, 3 (sometimes4) Tbs Big Bloom (every watering) and 1 Tbs either Tiger Bloom or Grow Big (veg or flower) I hit them this hard EVERY watering **summer when they need water every day, they get the GB or TB every other time. Never a burn or a curl and 1in. a day in later veg is not unusual...almost expected I wondered at little plants you'd labeled as 60 days in, but never said anything.
Like I said....Flexible.
I saw the SSOG and had to respond. I started Cali Wildfire(s) Lost Coast OG(s) and an SSOG to do the third season, and dropped them in the last week of August (I think. right around there anyhow)These things are all at better than 24" from the dirt and are about to go out. They'll be even bigger by the time we get home tomorrow night. Moving them to the spot is gonna be a huge PIA at this size, but it has to be done. I'm considering taking the G13 S Skunk to the house, but I'd have to take her 180 degrees out of cycle....6PM to 6 AM I hope it doesn't turn her to a seed bag.....I love the way this plant looks and would hate to ruin her...I'm looking forward to her finish...She just can't stay in the barn anymore after this weekend....I'd just 12/12d her a week or so before....the hairs are just popping...damnit! Hope she survives the insult intact
Love watching your progress...'specially now that we're on the same page...so to speak.
patience Grasshopper...it'll be what it is. With or without me
pppbbbbtttttt....Roadtime! in just 10 hrs.
Ciao y'all
:)

Hey there Old Med Man! Your plants are looking very healthy! You sure get great results from those CFL's. Hope you are feeling good today!!

I am not sure if you covered it before...Why do you use hydroton on the top of the soil in the pots? :high-five:

Looks good....man we do things differently. What a flexible plant (I'm about to find out how flexible)
I do the FF thing and I'm hitting them full on, from the third set of real leaves onward. *Full-on is...1gal water, 2Tbs Lemon juice, 3 (sometimes4) Tbs Big Bloom (every watering) and 1 Tbs either Tiger Bloom or Grow Big (veg or flower) I hit them this hard EVERY watering **summer when they need water every day, they get the GB or TB every other time. Never a burn or a curl and 1in. a day in later veg is not unusual...almost expected I wondered at little plants you'd labeled as 60 days in, but never said anything.
Like I said....Flexible.
I saw the SSOG and had to respond. I started Cali Wildfire(s) Lost Coast OG(s) and an SSOG to do the third season, and dropped them in the last week of August (I think. right around there anyhow)These things are all at better than 24" from the dirt and are about to go out. They'll be even bigger by the time we get home tomorrow night. Moving them to the spot is gonna be a huge PIA at this size, but it has to be done. I'm considering taking the G13 S Skunk to the house, but I'd have to take her 180 degrees out of cycle....6PM to 6 AM I hope it doesn't turn her to a seed bag.....I love the way this plant looks and would hate to ruin her...I'm looking forward to her finish...She just can't stay in the barn anymore after this weekend....I'd just 12/12d her a week or so before....the hairs are just popping...damnit! Hope she survives the insult intact
Love watching your progress...'specially now that we're on the same page...so to speak.
patience Grasshopper...it'll be what it is. With or without me
pppbbbbtttttt....Roadtime! in just 10 hrs.
Ciao y'all
:)

Chopper old friend we may do things differently, we still want the same outcome. I'm going to hit these girls much harder than I have before. :high-five:

The 60 day veg girls are me trying to time things in the tent when I put
them in flower. Some I'm putting in flower very fast. As I reach farther I have learn how to do it. Most of my grows are some kind of experiment anyway.:Namaste:

Hey there Old Med Man! Your plants are looking very healthy! You sure get great results from those CFL's. Hope you are feeling good today!!

I am not sure if you covered it before...Why do you use hydroton on the top of the soil in the pots? :high-five:

Two reasons CF. :Namaste:

1. More oxygen to the soil.
2. When I water, I don't make holes in the soil. :thumb:

One of the old growers that has moved on, taught me that.:adore:

While my friend is here, I probably wont have time to continue the story.....he takes up allot of time bless him.

Two reasons CF. :Namaste:

1. More oxygen to the soil.
2. When I water, I don't make holes in the soil. :thumb:

One of the old growers that has moved on, taught me that.:adore:

While my friend is here, I probably wont have time to continue the story.....he takes up allot of time bless him.

Thanks OMM !! I have learned something new today!! Great way to start the day!!:Namaste:

I am using hydroton from here on out. I noticed when I watered my little seedlings I get little sink holes in the pots. Using hydroton would completely eliminate that!!! :thumb:

I am glad you take time to spend with your friend. We all need friends and it is great to have them visit. I bet living in Hawaii you get a lot of friends visiting!! :high-five:

Thanks OMM !! I have learned something new today!! Great way to start the day!!:Namaste:

I am using hydroton from here on out. I noticed when I watered my little seedlings I get little sink holes in the pots. Using hydroton would completely eliminate that!!! :thumb:

I am glad you take time to spend with your friend. We all need friends and it is great to have them visit. I bet living in Hawaii you get a lot of friends visiting!! :high-five:

Hey Closet Farmer! :high-five: Glad to be of help.

When we first moved here, we had lots of visitors. But time takes it's toll on our friends. We went to two our best friends weddings here, and we out lived them. So it goes with life. The ever changing landscape of folks. Not sad about it too much, the natural flow of life. Though it is a bit heartless at times. :smokin::smokin:

Hey Closet Farmer! :high-five: Glad to be of help.

When we first moved here, we had lots of visitors. But time takes it's toll on our friends. We went to two our best friends weddings here, and we out lived them. So it goes with life. The ever changing landscape of folks. Not sad about it too much, the natural flow of life. Though it is a bit heartless at times. :smokin::smokin:

That is so true... Everything in life never really stays the same. We are always changing. We never really know what will happen even in the next second.....
Steve Jobs said he would look at himself in the mirror every day and ask himself. *** If this is the last day of my life. Would I do what I plan on doing today?*** I thought this was so interesting. After he was given his life sentence about his cancer. He became even more passionate about life and made his company the greatest company of all time! :passitleft:

Oh Chopper......couldn't you just let her sit in darkness for 24 hours and then start her in a new 12/12? :morenutes:

precisely how it's getting done
same page sir....
each and every bean is an adventure and a learning experience....some of the failures even more so*** doubt I'll germinate any more Nirvana products....I'll do the last Aurora bean and call it a day. [The Master Kush and Medusa will go to a guerilla grow next "420 Bean Drop" in April. Too many Great and Fantastic and even Unbelievable strains (U. Haze J. The Ripper) to fuck around with OK or Not Bad ,types .... or Herms]
Hermhouse Seeds...er Greenhouse....pass. Bean drop.....Delicious? not so much. drop....and so it goes. Barneys, TGA, Emerald seem to supply all my requirements beyond expectations....UFOs seem to provide the variety and adventure part.
I can't express how much I wish I'd started this 40 years ago. Too bad you're so far away....half a planet. It'd be fun to Buzz-bomb ya :thanks::Namaste:
***decided to cook with all those leftovers from last year (and even some 08 and 09s ) in the freezer. Never did an edible....odd as that sounds. Seemed a waste to me :)

That is so true... Everything in life never really stays the same. We are always changing. We never really know what will happen even in the next second.....
Steve Jobs said he would look at himself in the mirror every day and ask himself. *** If this is the last day of my life. Would I do what I plan on doing today?*** I thought this was so interesting. After he was given his life sentence about his cancer. He became even more passionate about life and made his company the greatest company of all time! :passitleft:

That he did, my friend...some of us are just special :love:
A serious life experience will sure change your attitude. Take my word for that!:thumb:

@Chopper: I'm with OMM on this one, but you probably would do it this way also -- just give it more dark time, vs. more light time, and you should be fine I'd think. I've had to do that before a couple of times and I think it's the least stressful to the plant.

OMM/Closet farmer - I remembered seeing a really good link here about hydroton on top of the soil that I thought I'd share:

Maximizing root growth in soil containers

OMM - I posted a reply in my journal with a thought about that Syrup strain - I'll bet it's primary non-auto influence is probably Maple Leaf Indica. I posted a link to a Sensi Seeds version in my journal, see if you think it's a likely candidate. I don't think there is a non-auto version of Syrup per se', but that might be a good one to try if it's a really good med strain and helps with the pain in your back side. Take a look at the link I posted and see if the description makes sense. Not that you're buying seeds right now OMM... :rofl:

precisely how it's getting done
same page sir....
each and every bean is an adventure and a learning experience....some of the failures even more so*** doubt I'll germinate any more Nirvana products....I'll do the last Aurora bean and call it a day. [The Master Kush and Medusa will go to a guerilla grow next "420 Bean Drop" in April. Too many Great and Fantastic and even Unbelievable strains (U. Haze J. The Ripper) to fuck around with OK or Not Bad ,types .... or Herms]
Hermhouse Seeds...er Greenhouse....pass. Bean drop.....Delicious? not so much. drop....and so it goes. Barneys, TGA, Emerald seem to supply all my requirements beyond expectations....UFOs seem to provide the variety and adventure part.
I can't express how much I wish I'd started this 40 years ago. Too bad you're so far away....half a planet. It'd be fun to Buzz-bomb ya :thanks::Namaste:
***decided to cook with all those leftovers from last year (and even some 08 and 09s ) in the freezer. Never did an edible....odd as that sounds. Seemed a waste to me :)

Amen Brother! Would love it. Two old farts toking away! :high-five:
My Buddy THsea has said the very same things about Nirvana and Green House. Think I have two more Aurora seeds.
The other company I like is World of Seeds....they have some good strains too. Those ufo's turn out pretty good sometimes.
Staying away from seed banks for a while. Reducing inventory.

THsea does our edibles.......not bad at it either.

THsea's girl is here on leave before going to Japan. I think the young man may look like toothpick after she leaves. :circle-of-love:

@Chopper: I'm with OMM on this one, but you probably would do it this way also -- just give it more dark time, vs. more light time, and you should be fine I'd think. I've had to do that before a couple of times and I think it's the least stressful to the plant.

OMM/Closet farmer - I remembered seeing a really good link here about hydroton on top of the soil that I thought I'd share:

Maximizing root growth in soil containers

OMM - I posted a reply in my journal with a thought about that Syrup strain - I'll bet it's primary non-auto influence is probably Maple Leaf Indica. I posted a link to a Sensi Seeds version in my journal, see if you think it's a likely candidate. I don't think there is a non-auto version of Syrup per se', but that might be a good one to try if it's a really good med strain and helps with the pain in your back side. Take a look at the link I posted and see if the description makes sense. Not that you're buying seeds right now OMM... :rofl:

Great link and better than my short version of why I use hydroton. :adore:

I'll be sure to check out that link in your journal. I've been thinking of that very same thing........going to look up her base ingredients (strains) and see what's close to it as possible. Don't want pass up a med that hits my spot!:thanks:

Wuz up Uncle O, I just rushed through to get caught up some.. I feel for you and your rib pain, it just may be a pulled muscle or the lungs experiencing a shock from the nicotine drop.. my dad's mom used to keep a jar of buds in alcohol for such symptoms, not for drinking!

The babies are bushing up and growing very nice, I know you'll have them soring to the sky pretty soon. Nice to hear you have a guest and that THsea is enjoying his too.

I pretty much am doing less computer time because I have a little work that needs me ATM, but as soon as it slows down more or I'm not so tired in the evenings, I'll get to posting more often.

Take care and stay up my friend.:peace:

Back
Top Bottom