OldMedMans's 3rd Grow AirPots and 6 Strains

Just noted yours/Mmmmick's comment about washing out the jars.....you talking about the trace resins inside the jars that escaped my razor blade? Do they need to be cleaned out before being stuffed again? If so, I'm sure there's a good reason.

Staying tuned for the next installment on OMM's Backyard MMJ Jubilee:slide:

As far as the bug issue, what ever happened to your crimson buddy? The infamous red Preying Mantis? Curious if using bugs to fight bugs could be an alternative to using chems.

Good luck today, sounds like you have your work cut out for yourself.....slow and easy.......at least you have the meds now to make the job a bit more enjoyable:roorrip:

Oh, the-little-box-cure-over-the-tv worked great:) I can't wait to try my hand with an Indica. Thanks bud.

Aloha

Hi Lavendar I didn't say I did everything in order.:smokin: Just the seeds. I have sticky notes everywhere and a drawer full too! Red Beard sounds beautiful. I think the CG I just grew was a beautiful plant. She had class!
Your gonna see many indica from me in the coming months. Like you too many sativas. Just dawned me,,,this is a great conversation to have! Been testing more of the SLH again! She's a good one. Even without a proper cure she is fruity lemon and smooth. Gonna germ a Mazar in the next couple of days. Have heard good thing about her.

Ok! Me and SLH are rambling. :grinjoint: As Norcaliwood says Laters! ;)

the mazar i have going is the same one, clone of the one who died of the heat last summer....so am really curious how she will turn out....she is mixed with a great white shark....heard good things about her....i noticed im just adding more indica as i go, my peeps are wanting it...why? but what ever they want...it is also more compact, and sometimes i think i could just use a rest of the never ending battle of sprawl....that hawaiian snow is awful...she has been in there about two wks and even with the super cropping has taken over one third of the area she should have a fourth of....and i kept her very small until she went to the bud room....just unbelievable....anyway, i think that is the reason....the c.g. i have i rad. topped so she has a lot of tops .. i didnt think they would get large at all but so far most are the size of my thumb...all over her, and she is just in the second phase of ferts....so i think the yield will get good....prob. not as good as yours tho, but who knows...i have a clone of her going also....right now it looks like a dutch trim on an apple tree....and still trying to get hugh....so yah, im ready for some indica i think....but do have alot of sativas comming up in the old skool grow...L

Just noted yours/Mmmmick's comment about washing out the jars.....you talking about the trace resins inside the jars that escaped my razor blade? Do they need to be cleaned out before being stuffed again? If so, I'm sure there's a good reason.

Staying tuned for the next installment on OMM's Backyard MMJ Jubilee:slide:

As far as the bug issue, what ever happened to your crimson buddy? The infamous red Preying Mantis? Curious if using bugs to fight bugs could be an alternative to using chems.

Good luck today, sounds like you have your work cut out for yourself.....slow and easy.......at least you have the meds now to make the job a bit more enjoyable:roorrip:

Oh, the-little-box-cure-over-the-tv worked great:) I can't wait to try my hand with an Indica. Thanks bud.

Aloha

Hey OldSkoool:grinjoint: You know I actually don't know. Just seems logical.
Seems like over time something would start to grow...fungus or some awful thing we can't see. So better safe than sorry, in this case. :smokin:

Pinky took off on me. One day there, next day gone. Actually there are insects that will attack Leaf Miners. Bees and Wasps. No wasps here and only one bee lives in my yard.:smokin:

Will be posting the final harvest shots in a few moments. Was full day, but I survived! :)

Trying to think of how to do that with my TV. I use the cable box for quick drying buds and germing seeds.

Be careful, some indica grow larger than you expect. My violator Kush is over 3 feet now. Beautiful though. Good luck my freind!

the mazar i have going is the same one, clone of the one who died of the heat last summer....so am really curious how she will turn out....she is mixed with a great white shark....heard good things about her....i noticed im just adding more indica as i go, my peeps are wanting it...why? but what ever they want...it is also more compact, and sometimes i think i could just use a rest of the never ending battle of sprawl....that hawaiian snow is awful...she has been in there about two wks and even with the super cropping has taken over one third of the area she should have a fourth of....and i kept her very small until she went to the bud room....just unbelievable....anyway, i think that is the reason....the c.g. i have i rad. topped so she has a lot of tops .. i didnt think they would get large at all but so far most are the size of my thumb...all over her, and she is just in the second phase of ferts....so i think the yield will get good....prob. not as good as yours tho, but who knows...i have a clone of her going also....right now it looks like a dutch trim on an apple tree....and still trying to get hugh....so yah, im ready for some indica i think....but do have alot of sativas comming up in the old skool grow...L

Hi lavendar :)
Mazar and GWS sounds really good. The GWS I grew is long gone....good smoke! Should be nice. Hawaiian Snow out of control...I have one, but right now I want quick finishes. What's left in my garden should be finished in a little over a month. Germing new ones now. Mostly indica. I like indica for watching football and hockey games.....and sleep. :grinjoint: Good pain killer for me too!
Yep...forgot the about the old skool grow. :popcorn:

Hi lavendar :)
Mazar and GWS sounds really good. The GWS I grew is long gone....good smoke! Should be nice. Hawaiian Snow out of control...I have one, but right now I want quick finishes. What's left in my garden should be finished in a little over a month. Germing new ones now. Mostly indica. I like indica for watching football and hockey games.....and sleep. :grinjoint: Good pain killer for me too!
Yep...forgot the about the old skool grow. :popcorn:

the haw. sno. smells good right from jump....great smell, and she will stay compact for a while, then all h breaks loose...have her s. c. and the buds are turning up, but still alot of urban sprawl taking place....shes just all over...so i moved her to one of the big plant areas and am letting her climb the net...says she has a great harvest, but i dont see it inside...posting some new pics on thread, harvested the sour diesel, but am sure its too early for you and some others...i needed another one this way, the last one was all amber...would like to keep some of each batch...he picked up the midget freezer today, its 5cu ft. for 170.00 at home depot...with tax in the price...so under 150. really cute, and just perfect for what we need it for...now to get a vacuem packer...some day...been buying ones from good will for a couple of dollars and we use them until they stop...its cheap and it works...he loves to go in there and nose around...i found a real mink coat in there one day for 20.00, didnt care what size...i used it for boots and muffs, and head wrap and purse....the lady told me she thought it was fake, but me, being me, pulled a little of the lining at the hem and saw it was real pelts before i took it to ck out, so i just agreed with her...another time i found real alligator heels and purse, both for 20.00, ended up selling them but made a hugh profit after i wore them to work for a while....love junk sales....see, now you're doing the "i have a seed" thing too....thank you, beginning to get lonely out there....lol...know youre busy, see ya later, off to look for new pics from you...L:cheer::cheer::cheer:oh, hubby washes jars, like they have contained disease, and i use them until cloudy with tri's and sloush some vodka or whatever around in them and do that to them....but not if he gets them first....hes very germophobic, and im very dirt inclined....i think a little dirt makes you healthy....

Hi all A little up date on my harvest.

Here is a picture of the bottom half of the Church.
Church2wet.jpg

So we add that 139 grams to the wet total. ;)

Here is the Moby Dick all in one bowl
Mobywet.jpg

403 grams wet:cheer: She was a pleasure to trim all nice and tight!
She is in 3 bags drying.

OK! Maybe it was a long hard day I harvested the Super Silver Haze today too, Wasn't impressed with her. Didn't even weigh her, she went straight into the bag to dry,
I'll post a picture with wet weight tomorrow. Just plum forgot her! DuH!

Here is the Columbian Gold with her dry weight :Rasta:

Columbiandry.jpg

I'll gladly take 81 grams dry from this delicious Girl :thumb: I think I need some of her now...might put my head back on straight! Sorry about forgetting the Super Silver Haze! :rofl: :thedoubletake: :rofl:

wow, you were busy....way too much for one day....looks great tho....i bet you are tired, but happy....L, back to posting pics...:cheer::cheer:

Hey OMM! Jeez I've been away for a few days and it took me 2 hrs to catch up!

Congrats on your great harvest. That Columbian is just awesome. All of them are. You'll have to give us good smoke reports.

I hate bud eating bugs. Did you get any pics of the leaf miners? Or even see them? Good luck with the eradication plans.

I took your advice and placed an order with Single Seeds. I have 9 seeds coming and the first one I picked was Acapulco Gold. It's going to be the first one I try and germ too. Hope I do a little better than a 1 in 30 germ rate this time around :)

Take care my friend. I'll talk to you soon!

the haw. sno. smells good right from jump....great smell, and she will stay compact for a while, then all h breaks loose...have her s. c. and the buds are turning up, but still alot of urban sprawl taking place....shes just all over...so i moved her to one of the big plant areas and am letting her climb the net...says she has a great harvest, but i dont see it inside...posting some new pics on thread, harvested the sour diesel, but am sure its too early for you and some others...i needed another one this way, the last one was all amber...would like to keep some of each batch...he picked up the midget freezer today, its 5cu ft. for 170.00 at home depot...with tax in the price...so under 150. really cute, and just perfect for what we need it for...now to get a vacuem packer...some day...been buying ones from good will for a couple of dollars and we use them until they stop...its cheap and it works...he loves to go in there and nose around...i found a real mink coat in there one day for 20.00, didnt care what size...i used it for boots and muffs, and head wrap and purse....the lady told me she thought it was fake, but me, being me, pulled a little of the lining at the hem and saw it was real pelts before i took it to ck out, so i just agreed with her...another time i found real alligator heels and purse, both for 20.00, ended up selling them but made a hugh profit after i wore them to work for a while....love junk sales....see, now you're doing the "i have a seed" thing too....thank you, beginning to get lonely out there....lol...know youre busy, see ya later, off to look for new pics from you...L:cheer::cheer::cheer:oh, hubby washes jars, like they have contained disease, and i use them until cloudy with tri's and sloush some vodka or whatever around in them and do that to them....but not if he gets them first....hes very germophobic, and im very dirt inclined....i think a little dirt makes you healthy....

Hi Lavendar I've breathed in some C.G. now, maybe I can make a better post, than the last one! I've read up on the Hi Snow and everything I've read says she will be big. She's just getting started. :) Glad you moved her to the big plant space.:goodluck:

All right! On the freezer. 5 cubic feet....that should do it! Good price too. :) Someday maybe one for me.

A vacuum sealer would be nice. eBay has some nice ones. I'll have to go find a discussion that I read in one of Setting Sun's journals and find out which one they all agreed was the best. ;)

My car takes me to junk stores all the time. Seems to know I love em. Box of CFL's for a dollar! on and on. Your sure lucked out....Mink! No less and the alligator shoes and purse. Think I got that from my Dad before he died when I was 12. He was an Auctioneer and bought whole houses full of stuff. I was first one in to grab what I wanted.:smokin: In fact for couple of years in Jersey, I bought whole houses full of stuff that were left in self storage places. Closed bid thing. I would put in a bid of 10 bucks and if no one else bid. I got it. Made lots of money at the flee market on the stuff. Kept allot of it too. Was kind of sad though. All their personal stuff, pictures, diplomas, keep sake stuff were in there too. Jo tried to find them, but we never did. :smokin:

Hubby and I would get along fine in that department as long as it had something to do with growing. Jo and I don't clean allot, :smokin: We would rather just watch the mess. :grinjoint: Lazy!

I have a seed.....! You got it! :ganjamon:

Hey OMM! Jeez I've been away for a few days and it took me 2 hrs to catch up!

Congrats on your great harvest. That Columbian is just awesome. All of them are. You'll have to give us good smoke reports.

I hate bud eating bugs. Did you get any pics of the leaf miners? Or even see them? Good luck with the eradication plans.

I took your advice and placed an order with Single Seeds. I have 9 seeds coming and the first one I picked was Acapulco Gold. It's going to be the first one I try and germ too. Hope I do a little better than a 1 in 30 germ rate this time around :)

Take care my friend. I'll talk to you soon!

Hey Blue! :grinjoint:

Thanks for the compliments! I will post all dry weights on each and my smoke report soon. I've only tried the SLH and the Columbian. It's close but the Columbian wins. :blunt:

No on the leaf miners....all I ever see is the damage! After all that spraying yesterday, I found 3 more damaged leaves.:smokin: I wont give up though!

Great on the seeds! You know what I'm going say....I have some too! :) of the A.G.

Like Lavendar said they have good fresh seeds that pop well. Can't remember any that didn't. :grinjoint:

I still crack up over 1 in 30! :Rasta: Bet that was tiresome! :smokin:

You take care too Blue! :peace:

Aloha OMM

:cheer: Amazing harvest so far my friend!!! :cheer:

Now when you was telling lavendar that you were breathing in some of your Lumbo, did you finally go all the way (because of the abundance of fine weed) and like the Navigators of the spacing guild in Dune build a room that is like being inside the bag of the vaporizer? :Rasta:Have a blueprint? :smokin:

I am happy she is great smoke brother!!! I may see if she would be happy at my altitude and look to get me some of those seeds soonish...have a few in line already.

Hope all is well in your world...:tokin: Since I am awake I figured I would come by and visit and just say Mahalo for all the good vibes all the time.

:peace: brother from my little mountain garden.

Tasty, very tasty. Outstanding harvest my friend. If I understand this correctly, with a latitude close to a continual 12/12 day/night ratio, are you able to continue on with your Indica's outdoors immediately? Just curious.

Waiting for a bit more amber on the tops of the Church?

The shot of Moby speaks for itself. Damn. My wife simply said 'shit!'

Right-o about the jars, cleaning 'em certainly couldn't hurt......but I can't see how any biomass could have escaped my resin scraping efforts:)

Congrat's again, you most definitely have the skills.

Godspeed Pinky.

Aloha

Aloha OMM

:cheer: Amazing harvest so far my friend!!! :cheer:

Now when you was telling lavendar that you were breathing in some of your Lumbo, did you finally go all the way (because of the abundance of fine weed) and like the Navigators of the spacing guild in Dune build a room that is like being inside the bag of the vaporizer? :Rasta:Have a blueprint? :smokin:

I am happy she is great smoke brother!!! I may see if she would be happy at my altitude and look to get me some of those seeds soonish...have a few in line already.

Hope all is well in your world...:tokin: Since I am awake I figured I would come by and visit and just say Mahalo for all the good vibes all the time.

:peace: brother from my little mountain garden.

Hello my Buddy High :cheer:

No Dune room (yet)! :) Sorry no blueprints.:smokin:

The Columbian is from the mountains, so it's possible. :grinjoint:

Here is the Super Sliver Haze I forgot to post yesterday. You can see why I forgot her. This her wet weight, if you can believe it! :smokin:

SSH_Wet.jpg

She is sure not like her sister SLH. She looked OK growing, but there was nothing there. Won't be growing any more of her for a while.:smokin:

They are going to deliver our new washer tomorrow. Guess which room it's in?
This one. We have a laundry room inside this room! I have 7 sacks of bud drying in here and the smell is overpowering. Even if I move them from the room, it still stinks. Should be interesting. :smokin:

I've found 3 SLH seeds so far. Refresh my memory if you would...do you suppose I could grow them? Think they are female? My mind is on vacation today. :smokin:

Thanks for the visit and the good words.

Aloha my friend!

Tasty, very tasty. Outstanding harvest my friend. If I understand this correctly, with a latitude close to a continual 12/12 day/night ratio, are you able to continue on with your Indica's outdoors immediately? Just curious.

Waiting for a bit more amber on the tops of the Church?

The shot of Moby speaks for itself. Damn. My wife simply said 'shit!'

Right-o about the jars, cleaning 'em certainly couldn't hurt......but I can't see how any biomass could have escaped my resin scraping efforts:)

Congrat's again, you most definitely have the skills.

Godspeed Pinky.

Aloha

High My good friend OldSkool :cheer:
Yep, very close to 12/12 all the time. During this grow the sunrise/sunset times have changed, but still very close to 12/12. My Indica will still be growing. Actually, I may just keep things rolling as is, with a harvest every month or there abouts. Have 4 babies growing and will start some more next week. :) I thing the real question is will I be able to keep it going. :straightface::straightface:

aloha hows it braw....lol way to much dawg the bounty hunter rolf
you never cease to please my island friend whats with the SSH ?
i got a clone of it in my vegg room and now thinking about scraping it i dont got the time for that little bit of bud,ive never grown it before is that usual for SSH?
the LUMBO looks frickin SICK takes me back down along road to my youth when a 1/4 oz cost 12.50 and it kicked your ASS hope it still does !!!!!!!
heres one for ya, fellas if you have an answer let me know
has anyone ever heard of Black African before had it once in the 70's and would love to know if its still around ?
i digress rambling on this poor guys page sorry OMM just smoked some blueberry joint's from the store cost 6.30 each grabbed 20 of em and WOW stoned like a kid lol
oh got the room up and running started a new journal for it come by and say HIGH :grinjoint: i think you gonna like it bring ur sunglasses too !!! :smokin:

Hello my Buddy High :cheer:

No Dune room (yet)! :) Sorry no blueprints.:smokin:

The Columbian is from the mountains, so it's possible. :grinjoint:

Here is the Super Sliver Haze I forgot to post yesterday. You can see why I forgot her. This her wet weight, if you can believe it! :smokin:

SSH_Wet.jpg

She is sure not like her sister SLH. She looked OK growing, but there was nothing there. Won't be growing any more of her for a while.:smokin:

They are going to deliver our new washer tomorrow. Guess which room it's in?
This one. We have a laundry room inside this room! I have 7 sacks of bud drying in here and the smell is overpowering. Even if I move them from the room, it still stinks. Should be interesting. :smokin:

I've found 3 SLH seeds so far. Refresh my memory if you would...do you suppose I could grow them? Think they are female? My mind is on vacation today. :smokin:

Thanks for the visit and the good words.

Aloha my friend!

Well honestly brother I have no idea :hmmmm:....stray pollen in the wind or could be some attempt at self preservation? If you seen no female flowers anywhere your guess is as good as mine. Wouldn't hurt to grow them out in a small container. Let them get root bound to control their size (if you want) while you wait it out in veg for first sign, can take up to six weeks...you should be able to tell right away though how true to strain it is at the fourth node, might let you have some idea if she "selfed" or not.

I understand the feeling, those installers go to alot of houses though, I had to let my cable guy back in my grow room and he said he has seen a few of us licensed people and was no big deal, my provider's satellite installer is a provider himself...:smokin:

Well I was feeling the need for a sit down with a friend and see what I brought along to share....I titled it,
A Farewell to Cheese.

Go ahead and light it up....:blunt:

Farewell_to_Cheese_small.jpg

My last part of her biggest cola, the best part, cured for the better part of two months. The high is what I call melancholy JOY...not perfect, but combined with the taste which is fantastic, the whole experience is a good one and I wanted to share :passitleft:

I would look at SSH as a blessing, it is more pot than you had :) (always a good thing :cheer:)...she sure looked alot bigger though...bet she is dynamite though. :ganjamon:

Aloha my friend and :peace: to you from my little mountain cave.

Back
Top Bottom