Oldschool's - Crop King Seeds Auto Grow

COUPLE NEW PICS..ALL NICE AND GREEN..GROWING WELL..CUPS HAVE BEEN PULLED OUT NOW..
20161115_055843.jpg
20161115_055041.jpg

Well it's the first time I done it...but I will do it again..it really keeps from over watering nicely..just cut the bottoms off first and cut down one side first..mine just slid right out later..I'd recommend do it..
OS do you like the solo cups in the pots. Does it work better

Sent from my XT1254 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

GROWING NICELY. .GAVE THEM ONE FAN LEAF TRIMMING. .
20161119_194014.jpg
20161119_194036.jpg

Hi OldSchool, do you normally put 2 plants in 1 container? I like the idea mainly for space reasons on my end. If I was to try something like this what would you suggest I could get away with for the smallest pot size? Would a 3gal work? Apologize if you've already answered this question for someone else and I just missed it. Awesome grows by the away.

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Hi ms sinfully
those pots i have hold 3 gallons. .and no i dont normally do 2 in a pot..was told it wont work well so i gave to know myself..i do have a double potted trainwreck in my other auto grow and it's doing great with 2 plants in the pot..so in my opinion sure u can do it..but this is a real test to see if the other is just a fluke..as of now the one single plant is the same size as all the doubles so subb up and watch..
Enjoy the ride..peace

Nice, I like a challenge myself. I've heard it won't work either some time back. That the roots will start attacking each other. I've also heard you can not top autos lol. I'm subbed in. Things are looking great.

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I will chime in on the multi plants sharing a container. Years ago I ran a SoG in underthebed storage totes under dual 600hps. 40 per tote and we easily achieved 1 - 1.5 elbows per light like clockwork. Lost the occasional weak/lagging clone but never had any other issues. They will grow perfectly fine, although you may be watering more often than you're used too lol. Peace!!

Hi OldSchool, do you normally put 2 plants in 1 container? I like the idea mainly for space reasons on my end. If I was to try something like this what would you suggest I could get away with for the smallest pot size? Would a 3gal work? Apologize if you've already answered this question for someone else and I just missed it. Awesome grows by the away.

This is an interesting topic. Fun to think about... The way I see it is if you have enough room for two plants, why not? Look at nature. They dont each have their own little pot underneath the surface right? No they grow right next to each other, just like all plants in nature. Weed grows almost anywhere, under extreme circumstances and challenged prob does better than most plants. So I think its safe to say having two or more in the same pot is ok as long as there is ample room for the root structure to grow. Def. dont want them to be suffocating each other, fighting for nutes.

But I could be wrong. I do that. A good homework assignment for those interested.

I am happy someone else has the guts to sacrifice months of their time to find out for us! Thanks OS.:goodjob:

I have no choice but to keep my stuff outside. But we have similar methods. Instead of castings I dig up worms from the yard and find them during the rain and toss em in the pot as I find them.. I use "organic" blood and bone meal from the local gardening center. I also throw in a few cups of spent coffee grounds. Handfuls of leaves and other deal material I find in the yard goes in there as well and I normally can pick out any bugs when I turn my soil. I found a bunch of grubs this year. I will leave centipedes and the pill bugs tho. When I first started mixing my own stuff I would get mushrooms and freak out and try and kill them. Later did I learn that it was a good thing. ill then add this soil mix of mine to an already known good soil like FF happy frog.. and drop seeds right in it. i use this for all of my veggies, fruits, flowers, and of course medicine.

Mars Hydro LED Micro Grow Update #6 Crop King Blueberry. Package and Transplanting day. - YouTube
What does adding dead material do for the soil?? I'm looking to start my first grow soon & I'm just gathering info

Sent from my LGMS330 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Composts it brother..adds nutes back to the soil as it decays..
What does adding dead material do for the soil?? I'm looking to start my first grow soon & I'm just gathering info

Sent from my LGMS330 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Back
Top Bottom