Omega's Colombian Sativa Coco Solo Cup Indoor Experiment

:hug:

I know the feeling. Be patient and come back when you are safe.
Maybe chat with the admins here for a name change or rather new account with no connection to the old.
:hug:
Be well and be safe.:circle-of-love:

K, I'm back again. Dunked 6 seeds in the H2O and then toweled them in wet tissue paper on top of my fridge.

Colombian Sativa and Indica Hybrids.

A lot of freaky psychotic things happened in my life against my will but the coast is clear now and I can grow to my heart's content. Got a new android phone so maybe the pics will show up better than what the blackberry offered.

Birdy, BR Farmer, DVille, hope you comrades will be around for the show.

This is a legal grow so middle-finger to the system!!!

TL;DR WOOOHOOOO TIME TO GROW !!!
:geek::drool::biglaugh::riskybusiness::hug::byebye::rolleyes3:dreamy::goof::hmmmm::bigtoke::laugh::laugh::passitleft::kiss::yummy::yahoo::party::ganjamon:

Sad to hear you lost the plants. See you next time

It's that time again when legendary weed from south america is germinated in coco

IMG_20170806_105659.jpg

Upcoming grow details, stay tuned and thanks for sticking around DeVille, Birdy and Bedroom Grower :bongrip:

One of the seeds was a dud. Time to pop a couple more.

I found out last minute that my PH pen was dead so I had to let this plant wallow in the murk for a couple weeks, hence the weirdness.

I corrected the PH since 4 days ago and the growth has come on well.

The grow op features 1/2 soil 1/2 coco. PH is around 5.8, feeding PPM 390. Mixing my own nutrients from 7 different bottles...

The plants will be put on an auto-feed schedule in a couple weeks when the roots are there.

All I learned I got it from somebody on this site known by the name of ... uh I forget.

oh yea, Cultivator. :bongrip:

IMG_20170904_151556.jpg

Popping 2 more seeds

The little plant already smells like the weed it came from, though that is by no means any indication if it's a "she".

100 ml container, the multi-feed system will be up next week if I'm not too lazy about this.

I know this is a path many have already been down before and shared their success with us on 420Mag.

One name that comes to mind would be WeaselCracker. Anyway I'm going for the small container - many feeds electronically administered to the plant each day on a drain to waste system to see how that would compare with a large container-daily hand watering scheme. I may do an LST grow style going for that bushy look. I plan on flipping to 12/12 around 6" in plant height.

Grams Per Watt is the game, I would like to hit 1.5 x watt of LED power

The mutated quality of this plant is diminishing as the soil/coco mixture adopts a steady nutrient buffer.

These are still colombian-born cannabis seeds by the way, high sativa ratio is so cerebral but they are not feminized (risky). Clones will be taken from each plant in search of the female genes. :tokin:

IMG_20170906_144109.jpg

IMG_20170905_133421.jpg

IMG_20170906_144155.jpg

Hello again Ladies and Gendermen,

I got my PH issues sorted. Plants are doing what they should be doing, growing like weeds.

Stick around, I'm going to launch the 12/12 cabinet very soon and I hope to be seeing some swelling skunk buds on my journal for October.

Peace :bongrip:

IMG_20170925_144403.jpg

IMG_20170925_144510.jpg

I up potted my biggest plant a few days ago to 250 ml and I will get ready the auto feeding system probably this weekend because she is a thirsty one.

So far I see that I have an indica dominant and a sativa dominant variety. I hope they will be all female :bongrip:

I am not going to wait much longer to switch my oldest plant to flower so I can see what I'm dealing with.

I haven't topped any plant, just LST and I will be taking some clones

IMG_20170929_102424.jpg

IMG_20170929_102449.jpg

IMG_20170929_102525.jpg

IMG_20170929_102542.jpg

IMG_20170929_102606.jpg

Howdy.
I finally got the nutrients dialed in and everything is working great. Looks like there will be delicious weed after all. I think both are female but I have only confirmed that the plant on the left is showing preflowers.

Those are 3 liter pots. Soil amended with coco coir.

IMG_20171102_134207.jpg

IMG_20171102_134201.jpg

IMG_20171102_134245.jpg

Back
Top Bottom