One Seed In The Ground

I'm more or less contemplating, to sub or not to sub; I can only keep up with @15; I'm not BAR, 100+! Since a couple are finishing up, I'm in.

Well just check back in, in a few months and catch the tail end of it. Thats if it makes it that long.

Subbed. Since you are growing outdoors there is really no need to top since there is even sunlight in all directions you will be getting tall and bushy plants. I guess if you felt like doing the work you could make a 3 foot tall and 6 foot wide square bush. Stake some poles farmers use to let beans climb on the outer perimeter of that mentioned space and then when the branch gets there tie it so it doesnt go further and grows in uniform. It may be to much work but it is what I would do if I was growing outside.

So how many times would you say to top it twice? then bring those out sideways then let them grow upwards.
something like this
20140224_184243.jpg

You could but you will be getting lateral growth naturally due to the sun at all angles if you want to top to make more branches thats fine as those will all grow to be pretty big colas as well.

you don't need all that fancy to do in the sun just need to make sure you put it out at the right time
for longest veg possible even dig a big hole where you want you plant and use your own soil
doubt youd have to do much else to get a monster

you don't need all that fancy to do in the sun just need to make sure you put it out at the right time
for longest veg possible even dig a big hole where you want you plant and use your own soil
doubt youd have to do much else to get a monster

So I should just let it be then

Haha a seed umbrella? That might be a first joedaddy. Creative

I took pictures yesterday if you would like to go see. I think you were logged off by then

Back
Top Bottom