One Seed In The Ground

Heres a pic of it as of today.

20140420_153847.jpg

Dito.

Does she follow the sun all day?

lab, no animated avatar - booo!
She looks strong joedad; many times my seedling will start out with so much promise and then one morning you check in and the poor girl has keeled over, the stem turns purple and shrinks, then you turn out the lights, and she turns out the light...

Brave man!!! Hey JoeDaddy805, that's the coolest Sundial I've ever seen. lol

Ah thats the problem that cold at night. below 65 for any length of time will cause stunting and prolonged will cause tissue damage. The problem seems to be that your plant is repairing any damage it received overnight during the day and doesnt have much time to grow after.

Yeah I dont grow outside as you know but I have a bit of knowledge on it . Plants started indoors then later brought outdoors almost always fair better. Indoors the environment is pretty isolated and controlled where outside the little seedling is left to fend for itself in a harsh climate. At that size I would imagine even a downpour of rain would kill it. If it was me I would start them indoors for about a month then take them out when the plant will be able to handle cold and heat stress the windburn and all of those things. I know you like to go cheap so maybe instead of a month indoors maybe make it only 2 weeks but any amount of time will only benfit the plant and by extension you. I know it kinda sucks spending the cash and sucks even worse if you dont have any cash to spend but if you think about the gains its almost always worth it. I try to sell a bit to just negate the cost of electricity it makes it a lot more pheasable to sell a oz of the grow to pay for the electricity for all the ladies.

Well i did plant another seed that i was gonna put in my veg cooler and veg it for a month then plant it in the ground a see the difference. So i guess ill see how much of a difference itll be. I was curious to see the difference between the two if the one i planted and veg in the cooler would out grow the other one. It should sprout within a day or two. We will see what happens but im gonna just water it with the same water to give it the same treatment only start it off in the cooler first.

Back
Top Bottom