Open Pollination Project

Well made ionic silver should appear clear like water and will taste 'metallic'. When it is 'reduced' with an electron added to become colloidal silver, it's appearance will change to a golden hue, and it's taste will be like water.

If it's brown, then the electrolysis process has run away out of control as the conductivity of the solution has increased. I wouldn't drink that but it is still probably ok for plants.

I got a bad respiratory infection a few years ago that then turned into pneumonia, the doctor wanted to give me a really strong antibiotic that had serious side effect consequences, instead I researched folk in the USA who had what they terming 'walking pneumonia' as they could still walk around, who had cured themselves by drinking CS. In the end I was pretty crook, my oxygen levels were down to 89% and I started to drink the CS, within a day I could feel it working, and pretty soon I was over it, when the doctor asked how I got rid of it, and I told him he just frowned. Kinda typical of their arrogance. I once walking the Everest base camp trek in Nepal, beforehand I read some of the stats about it, one was, the occupation of people that was the highest for getting altitude sickness, and it was doctors! I guess because they often tend to be 'all knowing' and they don't want to be told by a 'lesser' what they might be suffering from. Funnily enough when I got to Everest base camp, I went up the glacier to where the Belgium team was camped getting ready for their winter ascent of Everest. When I was visiting their tent, I asked where their doctor was? They looked a bit shamefaced to tell me that he was back in Kathmandu hospital with altitude sickness.

Re adding your journal link to your signature.
copy the URL of the beginning page of your journal
then click on your name or avatar at the top right of the screen,
that should bring up a bunch of things, one will be 'signature'
Click on signature and you then will be able to click on the 'linked chain' to then paste your journal URL into and that way your journal link will be visible whenever you leave a message.

Ended up spending some more for the special stuff I been talking about. Very concentrated 1ml to 1 gallon of water. I add a drop of biodegradable dish detergent to help it become more sprayable as it is suspened in a soy bean oil. But so far so good just misted my cuts with it and hit all the plants twice I think somehow I got cannabis aphids but possible white fly babies. Hit them all pretty good with potassium bicarbonate because it's what I had on hand at the time already mixed.
Gave a friend some plants and they let powder mildew get out of control. I accepted a few clones and didn't think to quarantine them but they have been treated enough now. The PM got on my bubble gum and was literally about to take a tray of cuts from her when I seen it. Son of a bitch! Lol this Beauvaria Basiana should help a lot I haven't seen any for a week now and re applied bassiana tonight too bc needed to bring up my humidity. Dropped to 24 percent with the cold rolling back in.
Sterile cloning but with the help of 1 of the new guys we will see what it has to offer. Their bottle of ready to use is 60 bucks the concentrate is 50 the powder is 40 and the honey gel is only 20.
So I make 30 gallons for 10. Bucks cheaper than the ready to use liter version. Very odd but I had to get it for my girls. I love my girls.
Gonna make my own gel like theirs with raw honey now that I have the concentrate. But still want to do the aloe gel just making sure we are free of anymore PM before any cuts. This should help knock it out. And a good long deep much overdue cleaning of the jungle I call it.
Been having a hard time getting the time as I am a busy person but slack too much but thats changing I am being more tenative and caring for my plants. All the houseplants were also inoculated they all love to get sprayed. Been spraying my houseplants with water the last 2 months or so now they have done much better for me. It also has been a very cold dry winter and picked up another humidifier because when I go to dry whatever comes down next I want to go for a slower dry it worked good one time had the temp perfect and humidity was maybe 50 haven't been able to get a good 60 percent and 60 degrees yet but I will get it!
Last night when I sprayed I used a dechlorinating product for fish water with aloe extract so that should double help fight the PM as aloe vera is antifungal hopefully didn't hurt the good fungus.
High hopes!
CC

Message_1648391164646.jpg

Message_1648391133654.jpg

16484485322522941918767678055988.jpg

it does have a water taste to it and more golden than brown sorry I meant to say that it was more like amber goldish.
The jug I had gotten was pretty clear compared with a slight silver grey blue tint.
I miss that stuff hunted everywhere online. They have a nother product called silver sulfur but didn't work bc sulfur promotes the ethylene production in flowering plants and the silver is to halt it from what I learned and thats when they start to hermie by us messing with their ethylene.
I was wasting so mich time doing that. Guy who was working at the store didn't know if it would work or not and i still use it to foliar in veg helps against pests and soil pathogens so it gets watered in every once in a while.
But that sure is a good story about your trip to Everest. Had quite the adventurous life I am envious.
I seen the benefits of it yrs back.. We had the guy who turned blur like the girl in Willy Wonka after eating the blue gum.
He actually passed a few yrs back but he turned blue from drinking his CS everyday.
I use it when I get a little sore throat it goes away right away and any little milf illness it helps a lot I feel it may have kept me alive last yr with the virus I felt like dog sh!t but the cs was my buddy for that too.
It has some history of its use thats for sure and the doctors wish we didn't know about it. The Dr was stuck in Khatmandu though eh thats a good song. The Khatmandu song lol for the longest time I didn't know it was an actual place until they said so on the radio.
Thanks for the help with footing my journal too I just really started getting back into the swing of things been a long busy winter with too much slacking lol

it does have a water taste to it and more golden than brown sorry I meant to say that it was more like amber goldish.
The jug I had gotten was pretty clear compared with a slight silver grey blue tint.
I miss that stuff hunted everywhere online. They have a nother product called silver sulfur but didn't work bc sulfur promotes the ethylene production in flowering plants and the silver is to halt it from what I learned and thats when they start to hermie by us messing with their ethylene.
I was wasting so mich time doing that. Guy who was working at the store didn't know if it would work or not and i still use it to foliar in veg helps against pests and soil pathogens so it gets watered in every once in a while.
But that sure is a good story about your trip to Everest. Had quite the adventurous life I am envious.
I seen the benefits of it yrs back.. We had the guy who turned blur like the girl in Willy Wonka after eating the blue gum.
He actually passed a few yrs back but he turned blue from drinking his CS everyday.
I use it when I get a little sore throat it goes away right away and any little milf illness it helps a lot I feel it may have kept me alive last yr with the virus I felt like dog sh!t but the cs was my buddy for that too.
It has some history of its use thats for sure and the doctors wish we didn't know about it. The Dr was stuck in Khatmandu though eh thats a good song. The Khatmandu song lol for the longest time I didn't know it was an actual place until they said so on the radio.
Thanks for the help with footing my journal too I just really started getting back into the swing of things been a long busy winter with too much slacking lol
I can't remember off hand but you are right, there have been people who have turned blue, but from my understanding they were using a different form of silver, I can't remember off hand, I think it was something like silver nitrate or something that they consuming and there were valid reasons for excessive long use of it turning their skin bluish. Proper CS should be just atomic silver I think.

One of the shops by me just started carrying it, it is one of a kind so far from what I seen haven't found any other products of it. So when I go to do events with my friend I am thinking about offering single 1 ml dose vials for a donation to help fund the projects.
The only thing is the guy actually goes to the shows so it would have to be on the down low but it will help a lot of people who might be interested in something different that works wonders in different ways.
I asked the guy at the store if there would be a way to directly promote but he said that he goes too. So I might reach out and see if he would be interested in letting me do that but may end up turning into me buying in if anything. Gonna sell my seeds and have pre rolls. Edibles and freshly made edibles if we can get electric at these shows. My friend is gonna be getting into extracts so the 2 of us together will be a fun way to get us financially sound to expand and be legit as it gets.

Beauvaria Basiana should help a lot I haven't seen any for a week now
I saw a place local to me selling that, quite expensive. I'll keep an eye on how you find it, as once my current grow is over I won't be growing again until Sep/Oct at the earliest.

Its a very new to the industry fungus. Seems to be helping the cuttings a lot haven't seen any signs of fungus growing on them and this far into it I am always having some. So far so good. I think it is helping with the aphids too but if I had been using from the start I feel they would have the host defenses needed to end the infestation begore it ended up the way it did now. Quite an ugly scene to see but it's not as bad as it sounds. I have a recipe that I go to when things get like this frustrating. Here I share my recipe I found from a shop owner in Michigan for mites and aphids.

Mites and aphids spray

In 2 qts water

1/4 cup tea trea castile soap

1/4 peppermint castile soap

1 tbsp peroxide

1 cup 70% isopropyl alcohol

So I mix this and spray everywhere and everything green it's not recommended to spray any flowers if anyone is seeing this and fighting these 2 specific pests.
When I ran out of tea tree soap I simply added a good 8 drops or so of tea tree oil to the mixture. Makes the place smell really good and the tea tree helps purify the plants and is also a good anti fungal. I am having a little powder mildew still developing and it seems is just about at its time for being completely erradicated. I am using systemic fungicide and spraying photosynthetic bacteria on it with another bacteria that is supposed to attack it. All seem to be working. The new stuff seems to really help with that too. But like I said, if it was inoculated from the start I feel they wouldn't be under all this pressure.

So pay no mind to the yellowing leafs on the cuts I deprived the mother of N and is what makes the cuts push roots so fast. When you get it right its like having a light in a dark room turn on above you. I find the woody cuts are making nubs just around 5 days in prop tray. I sprayed them 2 days in cause thats when I got the stuff from the store.
Adjusted the ph in the cloner back down. Took to 5.5 to be exact didn't bother checking today I dumped it. Just refreshed it and the cuts there all nubbing out just starting to I should say but the rockwool cuts are nubbing out just as aggressive I have sprayed the mom so it was able to be inoculated on the host plant first so theres the only difference in the cuttings. Only have a couple shots of the tray cuts with woody stems and the nubs to show that it actually is doing something. The cuts are only just about a week.
Some say callous I say nubs

20220331_063304_HDR.jpg

20220331_063233.jpg

I didn't realise that about silica. I added some to a top dressing a while back. But I often chomp down a nice leaf or two! It must good I think when organic grown and I have worms living in my container soil. I can imagine the rabbits like them too. My brother's cats like a leaf or two of some of his crop as well, so they must know to be comfortable with them.

When I watch all the worm and life in my compost bin, it is really heartening, seeing how much work the biology does to breakdown Greenwaste to lovely rich compost. I think what has been going on these last 2 years is a crock of shit quite frankly. Just scaring the snot out of people to push a lousy narrative. It is unbelievable.

Oh yeah, a massive greenhouse would be lovely, one big enough even to have a couple of armchairs in to enjoy the ambience!

Is that a Psilocybe mushroom growing? That's great if it is. I would like to find some but I am bit wary in case I find something that looks similar but is not, as there are some nasty consequences when the wrong mushrooms are consumed. But it is getting to that time of the year soon when they start popping up, and I would like to find some. I had a couple of great experiences with having a magic mushroom omelette when I was in Thailand years ago.

Hey Stunger, I’m in Oz.
A couple of years ago I went to O’Reillys Rainforest Retreat in the Gold Coast hinterland in Queensland.
While on a day trip we went to the original place where it’d been a small farm. In a field with just pasture and a few cattle and lots of cow poo. Every cow pattie was covered with MMushrooms, they were everywhere!
So I think I good place to look would be at quite high altitude, cool, moist with loads of cow poo!

Ive only ever done shrooms once, years ago in England (plenty LSD though) and found it very, very enjoyable but also not as harsh and I suppose “chemically” as acid. It was also very purple everywhere!

Hi CChunk!

Hey Stunger, I’m in Oz.
A couple of years ago I went to O’Reillys Rainforest Retreat in the Gold Coast hinterland in Queensland.
While on a day trip we went to the original place where it’d been a small farm. In a field with just pasture and a few cattle and lots of cow poo. Every cow pattie was covered with MMushrooms, they were everywhere!
So I think I good place to look would be at quite high altitude, cool, moist with loads of cow poo!

Ive only ever done shrooms once, years ago in England (plenty LSD though) and found it very, very enjoyable but also not as harsh and I suppose “chemically” as acid. It was also very purple everywhere!

Hi CChunk!
Hey cheers Digger! I have had the pleasure of mushrooms in the form of 'magic mushroom omelettes' when I was hanging out for several months on Koh Samui Thailand in the 1980's. They were great, a really neat experience that had me wanting to go again and again. But actually, I only had them twice, as the 'trip' lasted quite a long time to the point where the following day I felt quite energy zapped and tended to go back to joints.

I am not immediately close to any paddocks where I can go looking for cow pats mushies, but it will be the season for them soon, so I'd like to at least take a look somewhere in an effort to find a few, as they can be dried so they are great for storing.

I've been studying up on this as well - I wish I could get a real good picture and description - I'm leary of getting the wrong one!! :hmmmm:
Yes exactly. I have occasionally read of some horror stories of folk who've collected some mushrooms on a bush walk and thought they'd be nice with some eggs and bacon, they got really sick from them. So there is real need to identify correctly them. I hope magic mushrooms are maybe more straight forward to identify, but I am not sure about that.

It is funny how people can mistake such obvious mushrooms and Im also surprised more people aren't getting spores and growing them themselves. But it is a big industry for medicinal and gourmet mushrooms. You would want to first look up the types that grow near you if you go foraging. The cow patty blues are what your gonna be looking for blue bruising indicates psylocybin the active compound thats responsible for it.
Also a powerful neurotransmitter capable of repairing damaged brain tissue and generating new brain cells. Sort of the most remarkable thing to do that there is nothing else on this planet in existance that can do that.
I like to have them because they help me with my intense headaches that make a man want to put a hot iron stake through your head to end it.
Lol
But no seriously cluster headaches and or suicide headaches they say...
My brother had bad headaches developing also got into psychedellics and I am glad he did because he is such a loner and seemed to be real depressed even tho he would have friends and his games. I totally understand, and he seems to be in better spirits now that he got to experiment.
They are legallizing them in Oregon for medical purposes already have in Colorado so its a movement.
They are the easiest of mushrooms to ID its like you can show a kid and they would pick em for you all day and they dont know theyre magic but make sure they dont eat them LOL

The cow patty blues are what your gonna be looking for blue bruising indicates psylocybin the active compound thats responsible for it.
They sound just great.
I like to have them because they help me with my intense headaches that make a man want to put a hot iron stake through your head to end it.
Lol
But no seriously cluster headaches and or suicide headaches they say...
I have an uncle who would get very bad migraine headaches that disappeared when he started taking a Magnesium supplement. It is probably quite different, but considering the discomfort it seems worth mentioning in case it isn't something you have tried. Magnesium also knocks out muscle cramps that people get as they get older.
They are the easiest of mushrooms to ID its like you can show a kid and they would pick em for you all day and they dont know theyre magic but make sure they dont eat them LOL
That's what I want, easy to identify! I had been told for those ones that they bruise blue and that is the tell tale sign.

I had a few come up in my worm bin which had aged cow manure in it - I wish I had got a picture now - I also had a few come up in a plant that I am keeping in the shop, also no pic. They were about 1.5 - 2 cm, brownish tan and I'm thinking they had like a little nipple on the top. They only lasted about 2 days. I'm now waiting expectantly for some more to arrive!!!! I'll be sure to get pics!!!

I had a few come up in my worm bin which had aged cow manure in it - I wish I had got a picture now - I also had a few come up in a plant that I am keeping in the shop, also no pic. They were about 1.5 - 2 cm, brownish tan and I'm thinking they had like a little nipple on the top. They only lasted about 2 days. I'm now waiting expectantly for some more to arrive!!!! I'll be sure to get pics!!!
I had similar with a nipple come up thru the mulch in one of my pots a little while back, but I tried the bruise test and unfortunately I didn't see any confirmation of blueishness. Damn.

That sounds like a wild ride if you want to meet your ancestors eat 30-50 shrooms LOL
Or do you mean get a patch growing because if you collected enough you can do that too.
A nice loamy shady area prep it and get the inoculants(fresh mushrooms) mix them in let them rot there or use cow manure that has them to help make the bed. I have heard to avoid the nippled variety. But some actually wont bruise blue too so thats when it pays to know what exactly the species is. Tonight Im trying lobster mane for the first time. Supposed to be good for the brain, but it is also a gourmet because when fried in butter it takes on a lobster like flavor. So pan frying that and scallops in butter and adding for some extra meatiness to the dish. Going on to some criole sauce with other mushrooms and peppers. So good on some rice trying to be healthy and eat good I need my brain to work better too LOL
I have actually added more magnesium into my diet with almonds and sometimes a multi vitamin but my brother did actually get on the magnesium also but had some runs with it and I have used epsom as a tonic if you may to help ease the digestive track but not thinking about how it probably helped my headaches when I was using it then. Needed some help because the pills I was taking for my pain from surgeries plugged me up and it definitely works lets just say that much.
I just picked up a thermostatic controller for my new tray of cuts Im gonna take also picked up a fiskars crafting knife to use with xacto # 11 blades. Selected for ergonomic design and width it was relatively affordable for my budget. Also added a coupon so it was only like 5 dollars and came with a blade how thoughtful. Thank you Fiskars lol one of my favorite brands of blades. I get excited about things like this its funny but comfort and reliability is a must for any serious gardener.
It should also mention cloning on the side for uses. The reason I prefer a craft blade is the rigidity of the metal itself. They are made a bit wider than surgical scalpels but sharp is the key. For the cost of a blade I get 50 cuttings and a scalpel blade gives me 25 good cuts before I notice it gets kind of dull and doesnt cut as good. Can be sharpened but just use a new one for the price mates don't crush them stems and use sharp razors or other recommended blades for cloning. Its like they bend too and that changes direction of cuts so another reason I like the stiffer xacto style hobby knife blades more. Also thought I should share a picture of Blue Dream she is a real Queen. French Macaron is getting better and in the terracotta I put a Cali Bay Dream from Expert. There has to be at least 100 seeds on Blue Dream. Will try to get some better shots soon. Still haven't set up plasma light Im a slacker. Pretty soon she is a heavy light so I gotta figure something out for it to be hung first.
Had to string her down from how tall it has gotten grew right into the led. These t5s will burn her though so were keeping the distance. What a fun plant to have she really loves to grow big.
Shout out to Humboldt seed co. For bringing these genetics to the tables.
Will be looking forward to their blueberry muffin someday.

Message_1648844425252.jpg

20220401_102952_HDR.jpg

20220401_102813_HDR.jpg

20220401_102718.jpg

20220325_031206_HDR.jpg

20220401_105422_HDR.jpg

Back
Top Bottom