Oracle Strain 45% THC - The Father Of Autoflowers?

EDzMEDz420

The ORACLE is 45% Thc, its 100% real,.it cost 200$ for one seed, it was found in Russia,the ORACLE's life span is half of a regular cannabis plant,sound familiar, what's the life span of a AUTOFLOWER?COINCIDENCE,both of these plants have the exact same characteristics?I just wanted to point that out,if the ORACLE is the Father of AUTOFLOWERS and it is 45%THC,and everyone is saying that autoflowers are weaker then regular cannabis plants becaus of this imaginary genetic called ruderails,,I could see innocent people smoking themselves into oblivion,believing that autoflowers are weaker,when in reality your probably doing irreversible brain damage to yourself,your tolerance will become so high that regular cannabis will no longer help you..some one is trying to MK Ultra growers across the world,,lol,,just my crazy opinion.please research what I've said and decide for yourself..HAPPY GROWING..

This is nonsense, Oracle is simply another name for ADCD, a phenotype of the Cannatonic strain.

some of these CBD-dominant strains have different names but are actually the same plant. The LA-based Werc Shop analyzed the terpene content of two CBD-dominant strains, “Oracle” and “ACDC,” and found that they were identical.

“A terpene analysis is like a fingerprint,” explains Werc Shop’s president Jeff Raber. “It can tell you if it’s the same strain with different names. We can see strains going by different names that have the same terpene profile. We now know the strains are identical.”

Oracle and ACDC are 20:1 CBD:THC strains and have identical terpene profiles, which mean they are the same plant .

Thanks for that info,very interesting, I was just reading about the life span of each plant,and it just seemed odd that theirs a plant out there the ORACLE,with 45% thc levels,grows in half the time of regular plant,from the other side of the world,and all of a sudden the explosion of autoflowers arrives? If it is the same as acdc,what about the thc levels for a acdc are thay decent,it said acdc was the closest strain to resemble the Oracle,but it's not the Oracle.I read that artical to.thanks again for your input,i will dig deeper,and see what else I could find..HAPPY GROWING..

Why is acdc so cheap,,compared to the ORACLE if its the same?now I've got to grow acdc,lol,im so curious,i couldn't get the Oracle.HAPPY GROWING

You guys maybe right,i found some ridiculous numbers for you, which convinced me that rigerious research should be done before posting anything ,starting with MYSELF.ok theirs a Canadian company called bc seeds,heres a few of their so called strains...pit bull.36%thc.Euphoria unlimited,36%thc,ORACLE,45%thc.Infinity bliss bud,49%thc.Infinity bud,53.5 thc, and Annihilation bud 54.3 thc,price is 7,000 for 10 seeds,now before you jump all over for even waisting your time by posting this,i must say that these strains and prices are so ridiculous that I no longer think the Oracle is as real as thay say,,i will remove this thred soon,i apologize for not reasearching better.claiming to have cannabis That strong with no proof is really cheesy,and shouldn't be condoned by any forum.,seedfinder,leafy,ect,,bc seeds from Canada should be banned,until thay prove their numbers.,in my opinion..HAPPY GROWING..

Back
Top Bottom