Orangeblood's Grow Room-Yumbolt 47, White Widow, Air Pots, LED+HPS, SOG, & R2D2

Dude.

Love Floyd. I can't believe I've never seen that video b4.

Nice pick OB!

=On your outdoors, just curious how HOT it gets outside, what kind of temperatures can those ladies tolerate?

Still catching up on your journal man, but making progress! Beautiful job as always!

Sf.

Dude.

Love Floyd. I can't believe I've never seen that video b4.

Nice pick OB!

=On your outdoors, just curious how HOT it gets outside, what kind of temperatures can those ladies tolerate?

Still catching up on your journal man, but making progress! Beautiful job as always!

Sf.

They're at 90-105 daily. They've been conditioned slowly to take full hard Sun. I just have to water every morning and they stay happy ;)

High Bud!
Yeah Man I'm in the 105s daily. These ladies are getting all they can handle along with it. They're in the full sun from 7am till 6pm. I have to water daily(evry morning) and fertilize every other day with med level nutes. No additives.
Probably should have put the Yumbolts in seven gallon pots instead of the five. They're showing the N def more than the WW and she's in a seven. She has n def too but not as bad as the Yumbolts. I may transplnat those Yumbolts to ten gallon next week since it's still early.
I'm using the General Oraganics Bloom & Big Bud with a dose of Bio Marine every week to try and stop the nitrogen def.
They're starting to frost up so the leaf munchers are packing up and moving. I think they get stuck in the resin and die so they know to leave during bloom. I just need to keep them to a minimum while they're trying to infest and it works out. My only remedy is the pick-n-squish and Jungle Rain clean leaf. No pesticides.
I just germinated three Grapegod, three OG Kush, two LAW, and the two autos. All of them will be vegged indoors and then flowered outside for the late Fall.
:rollit:

Yeah, Brother. I've been hitting mine hard with nutes and I'm still getting some slight yellowing. I think next year I'm going to skip the 5 gal pots and go straight for 18. I would sink them in the ground, but I like the flexibility of the pots. The "Texas" flagstone in your yard is a nice touch. Lol. Later, OB.

High Bud!
I just finished the transplant on the yumbolts from 5 to 10 gallon pots. I used Root's Formula 707 for the dirty deed with a heavy watering of bio marine. They might be shocked for a few days but it will help in the end.

Found a massive catepillar on my widow. Sumbitch severed the top 2 inches of a cola. For his treason he recieved death by beheading and then burning :)

hahaha, sounds like you let him off easy. Personally I would have submerged him into Neamatode infested water and let them eat him from the inside out.

keep up the great work man! R2 is looking sweet!

High Bud!
I just finished the transplant on the yumbolts from 5 to 10 gallon pots. I used Root's Formula 707 for the dirty deed with a heavy watering of bio marine. They might be shocked for a few days but it will help in the end.

Found a massive catepillar on my widow. Sumbitch severed the top 2 inches of a cola. For his treason he recieved death by beheading and then burning :)

My MJ is relatively bug free. However, the damn hornworms are shredding my tomatoes and peppers. On top of that we've been having some crazy rain/wind storms that I'm not used to at this time of year. It was blowing so hard the other day part of the roof on my barn blew off and smashed my fence up. It's been keeping me busy. Hope things are well down south. Later, Brother.

The scene of the crime. Police Line Do Not Cross Tape should be up around this girl. This is the last straw with with leaf munchers. I can take the little ones that cause very little damage but since a big one found it's way to my patch to do this I'm going to take action to eliminate them. Hopefully I can find a good predator bug that will do the trick.

Luckily this widow is a two headed monster and it was just her smaller head that was eaten but still... ALL LEAF MUNCHERS MUST DIE

These two little widows sure look happy! Fresh soil and a light rain this morning has them feeling groovy!

Hydroponic bloom system is ready. Got the :thumb: from mission control.

We have a go for launch!

000_0405.JPG

Ladies and Gentlemen this is your pilot El Bandito speaking. Please fasten your seatbelts and lock your tray tables in the upright position. The smoking light is on so please fire that dank up now. My copilot Snowman and I are about to take you to the next dimension of OB's Growroom. Sit back, relax, and enjoy the flight.

to be continued :)

Ladies & Gentlemen this is your pilot El Bandito...

PH is at 5.9 and ppm is at 650. Rez temps are at 77 degrees. We've reached our cruising altitude so your free to get up and move around the cabin at will. The flight attendant will be passing out some more nugs and cocktails shortly. Our in flight entertainment today will some great rock n roll performed by Led Zepplin. Please set your listening devices to the loudest possible settings and enjoy the flight!

Back
Top Bottom