Orangeblood's Grow Room-Yumbolt 47, White Widow, Air Pots, LED+HPS, SOG, & R2D2

hahaha, sounds like you let him off easy. Personally I would have submerged him into Neamatode infested water and let them eat him from the inside out.

keep up the great work man! R2 is looking sweet!

Dude I never thought about it but we have fire ants down here. I should have found a mound, stirred it up a bit which would piss off the ants and then drop the leaf muncher into the pit of hell. If I find another I'll do it and take some pics. It will be absolutely gruesome!

you got alot of projects going on looks good:bravo::popcorn:

:welcome: to flight 420 on Skunk Air my friend! There's a lot goin' on for just a personal grow but it makes it fun and very exciting! My grow op can be an asylum sometimes so just sit back, relax, and watch the madness happen! :grinjoint:

Mr.OrangeBlood..

My man,, !! ,, things are looking AMAZING with everything you have going on.. !! .. Those Outside Ladies look like theyre going to be INTENSE.. !! .. And your Southern Inginuity is CRAZY beyond Words.. I WANT AN LED R2FUCKINGD2 !! !!

Much Respect to you and yours my Brother.. Much Respect.. ..

Thanks RedDawg! I'm lovin this grow. So many things going on makes it a blast!
R2D2 got a huge vote of confidence from the wife. She really loves what the led does for the room he's in. He actually sits in a small game room/den where we have a big fish tank that is lit with blue leds. R2 combined with that fish tank gives the room a sort of futuristic lounge look that my wife really digs. Only now she wants me to put an led in the bathroom so it too can have regular lighting and then flip a switch for the leds. I told her I'll do it but I'm also thinking I might be able to start seeds and veg clones in there too! :)

Here's another hydro pic that's not drowned out by the electric supernova that lights my bloom cab.

Thanks RedDawg! I'm lovin this grow. So many things going on makes it a blast!
R2D2 got a huge vote of confidence from the wife. She really loves what the led does for the room he's in. He actually sits in a small game room/den where we have a big fish tank that is lit with blue leds. R2 combined with that fish tank gives the room a sort of futuristic lounge look that my wife really digs. Only now she wants me to put an led in the bathroom so it too can have regular lighting and then flip a switch for the leds. I told her I'll do it but I'm also thinking I might be able to start seeds and veg clones in there too! :)

Here's another hydro pic that's not drowned out by the electric supernova that lights my bloom cab.

[URL="https://www.420magazine.com/gallery/data/504/000_04291.JPG"][URL="https://www.420magazine.com/gallery/data/504/000_04291.JPG"][/URL][/URL]

Mr.OrangeBlood..

LoL.. Too kewl,, shes going to have you putting LEDs in every Room in the House soon.. !! .. Cant complain about that.. !! .. And the little Ladys look VERY happy,, VERY happy.. !!

Hey Brother,, I do have a few Questions for you about SSC Beans if you dont mind.. Ive never Ordered from SSC before,, do they give a Discount Code for us 420mag Groupies Ordering from them or a Discont for you since you Reffered me.. ?? .. And do you know anything about their Med Strains,, Im going to Order some Prozac,, 2046,, and HammerHead Beans from them and Im curious if you have an Opinion on them.. As well,, Id be more than Happy to tell them Mr.OrangeBlood sent me if theyll give you some kind of Credit for the Referral.. :)

Much Respect to you Brother.. !!

Mr.OrangeBlood..

LoL.. Too kewl,, shes going to have you putting LEDs in every Room in the House soon.. !! .. Cant complain about that.. !! .. And the little Ladys look VERY happy,, VERY happy.. !!

Hey Brother,, I do have a few Questions for you about SSC Beans if you dont mind.. Ive never Ordered from SSC before,, do they give a Discount Code for us 420mag Groupies Ordering from them or a Discont for you since you Reffered me.. ?? .. And do you know anything about their Med Strains,, Im going to Order some Prozac,, 2046,, and HammerHead Beans from them and Im curious if you have an Opinion on them.. As well,, Id be more than Happy to tell them Mr.OrangeBlood sent me if theyll give you some kind of Credit for the Referral.. :)

Much Respect to you Brother.. !!

I dont know about any discount codes or referals. They do have a code box at checkout so maybe do a google search for ssc coupon code and see if anything pops up. I've never done it for ssc but everytime I buy something online I do that search and typically find some sort of discount whether it's a free shipping code or maybe a percentage off.
About every 6 months ssc send me an email about freebie promos. They have the 4th of July promo now with the two free autos. Those are $26 each so it's a good freebie. They also send Christmas cards w/ a coupon code to their customers which is a nice touch. It's the little things like that really make me happy and want to repeat biz with them.
The best thing about ssc is the ability to only buy a few beans per order. This makes it nice to order a hi end strain like OG Kush without paying the ten or six seed price. Especially since fem seeds can be pricey.
I now have alot of confidence in my seed popping ability so I only by four of each strain now. I think ssc is the only bank that sells like that.

When I install a third bucket to my hydro I might put their logo on it. Maybe I can get some more freebies out of it, who knows?! I think I may have found a way to subsidize my grow by offering add space on my plants!:idea:

I have no clue on the strains you mentioned. Prozac has had my curiosity. This Yumbolt 47 would make an excellent med strain. She's harder to grow than other strains I've had but her high is incredible! Lots of pain relief and uplifting euphoria at the same time lasting about 4-6 hours from one bowl. Would be great for patients with wasting and appetite problems. This herb brings the munchies big time.

Mr El Bandito, This is the one and only MR. 617 checking in on your Grow project. I've got a confirmation on these beautiful looking ladies being grown on your premises. Copy that on some FIRE a$$ smoke approaching your 12o'clock in the near future. I got your six if you need some help making them ladies toasty. Oscar mike out :) :popcorn:

That's a flight I think I'd love to be on! :cheesygrinsmiley: Especially now days where they throw you a bag of peanuts and basically say eff-you. Ah the golden days of flying...it used to be special. OB you start serving buds during flights and count me in! That would be flying "high" class.

Still can't get over how much you've got going on. Indoors, Outdoors, Soil, Hydro, R2D2's, stop the madness! You are my hero!!!

:cheer:

Sorry bout the bugs man. Reminds me of Men In Black. Zed, we've got a bug!

Thinking about pulling out some heavy metal and doing some target shooting? You can do that down your way, no? :reading420magazine:

I'm down bro!
Sf

Mr El Bandito, This is the one and only MR. 617 checking in on your Grow project. I've got a confirmation on these beautiful looking ladies being grown on your premises. Copy that on some FIRE a$$ smoke approaching your 12o'clock in the near future. I got your six if you need some help making them ladies toasty. Oscar mike out :) :popcorn:

:rofl:

Sounds like someone needs a little combat jack!

Sf

:rofl:

Sounds like someone needs a little combat jack!

Sf

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Got the wife into guns in LV so now i have permission to go buy a couple. I want a Dirty Harry magnum and a 12 guage scatter gun. Would be nice to go to a range on the weekends and just unload some hell fire. Might even go for a concealed handgun license. :)

Here's one of my bin laden targets from LV. I did this with a SAW. I think Bud Stankalot would be proud

I will hand it to SWA though. That shitbox airline is crazy. You basically just have to chip in for gas and they'll get you where you need to be. :)

They're cc machine was down for our return flight so we were treated to FREE BEER! :cheer:

Make way for newbies! Here's the fresh batch of recruits. Some have broke thru the surface while others are taking their time. LAW is super slow. With Grapegod and OG being the hard chargers I think I know which strains I'll be keeping around for several generations of clones. The autos are the strongest so far.

000_04321.JPG

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Got the wife into guns in LV so now i have permission to go buy a couple. I want a Dirty Harry magnum and a 12 guage scatter gun. Would be nice to go to a range on the weekends and just unload some hell fire. Might even go for a concealed handgun license. :)

Here's one of my bin laden targets from LV. I did this with a SAW. I think Bud Stankalot would be proud

I will hand it to SWA though. That shitbox airline is crazy. You basically just have to chip in for gas and they'll get you where you need to be. :)

They're cc machine was down for our return flight so we were treated to FREE BEER! :cheer:

I approve, but I always shoot for center mass. Lol. My buddy has an old 8 in .44 S&W M29. It's a pretty sweet piece. You better snag something a little smaller if you're thinking about the CC license.

And there off! You amaze me brother. Always something new with you, and you never hold back. That new 2' 8 bulb T5HO looks pretty sweet. :thumb: How big is that veg room?

I saw your post of the supercharged res pipe, but don't get how it connects to and from the drip rings and the res. And is that some kind of breather tube at the top in the res?

You :theband:

And there off! You amaze me brother. Always something new with you, and you never hold back. That new 2' 8 bulb T5HO looks pretty sweet. :thumb: How big is that veg room?

I saw your post of the supercharged res pipe, but don't get how it connects to and from the drip rings and the res. And is that some kind of breather tube at the top in the res?

You :theband:

It's all magic bro!

Pay no mind to the brass outlet. That's for a float valve that's not in use at this time.
The rez outlet going to the plants is the tubing coming out of the front of the rez.
The inlet is the elbow on the side of the rez

000_04351.JPG

The outlet tubing runs to the first bucket. In this case it's the bucket on the right

000_04361.JPG

From there the water goes out of the backside of the bucket and connects to the second bucket. This is called daisy chained.

000_04371.JPG

When the water goes into the second bucket from the back, it flows back to the circulator in the rez thru the outlet on the front of the bucket. This is the line coming from the bucket on the left in the second pic and connects to the inlet elbow on the side of the rez in the first pic.

The circulator pumping column on the inside of the rez is connected to the inlet elbow. This is done so that the pumping column pulls water from last bucket in the daisy chain. The column then pumps the water back into the rez where it will once again flow back thru the outlet tubing and back to the first bucket, constantly repeating the cycle.

000_04391.JPG

You can see how the solution is circulated and mixed very well. No sediment or anything. This also keeps the ph and ppm stable throughout the system. The two cables in the rez are ph & ppm probes

Ahhh, I see now. Thanks! That system is really sweeeet. How many gals of water is that total? What is the capacity of the additional res after you hook up the float vale? That is going to be awesome, no re-filling buckets everyday. :thumb:

I'll have to google the circulator pumping column. Never saw one before. Got a link? How many gph is it?

Do you have any kind of screens or filters to prevent clogging at the connections on the buckets or res? Or is that really not needed?

I've gotta go back a little and look at your buckets again to see how the feeder drip rings works. For some reason I thought they were fed from the control res and you only had an air stone in the bottom of each bucket. Hmmmm, that would be cool to figure out.

:goodjob: Hammer Down!

PS - nice control meters bro!

Ahhh, I see now. Thanks! That system is really sweeeet. How many gals of water is that total? What is the capacity of the additional res after you hook up the float vale? That is going to be awesome, no re-filling buckets everyday. :thumb:

I'll have to google the circulator pumping column. Never saw one before. Got a link? How many gph is it?

Do you have any kind of screens or filters to prevent clogging at the connections on the buckets or res? Or is that really not needed?

I've gotta go back a little and look at your buckets again to see how the feeder drip rings works. For some reason I thought they were fed from the control res and you only had an air stone in the bottom of each bucket. Hmmmm, that would be cool to figure out.

:goodjob: Hammer Down!

PS - nice control meters bro!

What you did'nt expect somebody rollin' with an R2D2 cloner to be using a test kit did you? :blunt:

Here's a sponsor link for some waterfarm parts & systems

Displaying

Each bucket has a waterfarm plumbing kit for the drip action. The water in the bucket is aerated by the air powering the pump and the dripping back into the bucket rez. I'll add air stones to the buckets or external rez today for even more aeration of the solution.
Right now total system capacity is 14 gallons. The other rez that can connect to it thru the float valve is 13 gallons. That additional rez will be deployed as the plants get real big. I'm also looking to upgrade the rez to a Texas Controller for even more capacity. I may diy one if I can find the right type of container for the job.

For the circulation kit check out the General Hydroponics website and look up the instruction pdf for the waterfarm 8 pack circulation kit. It will give you all the info available on it. I just diyed mine from a waterfarm plumbing kit to save $45.

The circulation column pumps 1 gallon every 5 minutes so for this system today it exchanges the entire capacity in 70 minutes and well over 20x per 24 hour period

No screens on anything. There's a slight chance that a hole in the drip ring can get clogged but a once a week rinsing of the rings in hot water eliminates that problem. Hoses and fittings will be cleaned between crops as with all hydro systems.

The rez will be changed every week. I may need to top it off mid week because the plants are already depleting 1.5 gallons every 24 hrs

The system is definately more of a modified/updated waterfarm rather than a dwc bucket system. No new technology here. Just dustin' off an old dinosaur!

My veg cab is small. 5' tall x 3' wide x 3'deep

Back
Top Bottom