Organic Orange

Very nice, Bro!

Did I miss/forget you pollenate the Kali or did she self?
Thanx, Mr Krip! Yea, I did pollinate her with the Kali male.

Looking good bro
Thanx, Kid!

Thanks for the Headband warning...don't need more paranoia .....I'm at max now.

Great looking girls even laying on a table!
Yea, the Headband is strong. This upcoming harvest should last me a loooong time! Ha, ha!
Thanx for the compliment. I got a lot of catching up to do on your journals!

Looks straight brother grower! I need to dump my cfl diy rig and get me some of them T-5's.
Thanx, Sisco! The T5 is nice. I've got a 2'x2' one with 8 veg bulbs. I just looked and one of them is out. It can wait. There's plenty of light in there. It's only a 3'x3' room, so this light is perfect. This one cost me about $270 with the bulbs($10-$15 each), but I think they have come down now. But, if you don't have the dough, CFLs work good too. Remember my clamp light special?

Still lookin good after all this time!

Word brother
Doc Dread; it has been a long time! Thanx, and good to hear from you!

Awesome Tricome - Nice plants and pics!
Thanx, brother XL!

Update coming shortly.:peace:

OK. I owe y'all some pics!
These are from 4-7-12
VEG ROOM
I transplanted the Mystery clones into large pots, and potted 3 of the 6 Headband clones. Then I was out of room. Too many plants, arrggg! I wish I had someone to give some clones to. I ended up leaving 3 clones in the cloner. Now, they are like an experiment.
Group
GEDC0414.JPG

Kalichakra Mom
GEDC0422.JPG

GEDC0423.JPG

GEDC0424.JPG

Mystery Clones
GEDC0426.JPG

Headband Clones
4-3-12
GEDC0411.JPG

GEDC04101.JPG

GEDC04131.JPG

4-7-12
GEDC0419.JPG

GEDC0428.JPG

GEDC0429.JPG

GEDC0427.JPG

The roots on the big back left one were over a foot long.
GEDC04171.JPG

FLOWER ROOM 4-7-12
GEDC0430.JPG

GEDC0431.JPG

GEDC0432.JPG

GEDC0433.JPG

:peace:

Hey Buddy!

Back to a full house I see.......we just can't help it can we?

That smoke report was just what I like to hear.......uuuuuha where am I?
Ha, ha! Yea, I got a little exited and just started cloning w/o thinking what I would do with all these plants.
The Headband is not so much now. I quit smoking it at work, and only smoke it in a pipe. Too many bowls and I do get a little confused:hmmmm:, but no paranoia.
I think the paranoia came with being on the job. This smoke is a weekend warrior; not a weekday worker.

Looking Great Brother Grower ......Headband sounds like good stuff
Thanx, IGG! Yes. It smells good, it tastes good, and it's strong. I'm so glad I found that seed in that bag, and I was lucky it was female.
Man, I turned 1 seed into 11 plants!........and counting; I'm going to make one a mom.

Awesome. Looking great, Tricome! Sure looks like you are keeping yourself busy.
Appreciate the compliment, XL! Yes, quite busy. I need more closets, or a B.A.T. like OMM!

Updated pics coming later today. Nighty night. :Namaste:

All right. Here's an update on the veg room.
The experimental clones are vegging well. They are stretching from being so far from the light, but are branching out.

4-12-12
GEDC0434.JPG

GEDC0436.JPG

GEDC0437.JPG

GEDC0438.JPG

GEDC0439.JPG

The roots were over 2' long!
GEDC0440.JPG

The other Headband clones.
GEDC0442.JPG

The Mysteries
GEDC0445.JPG

Kalichakra mom
GEDC0448.JPG

:hippy:

Looking very healthy my friend.

Pretty soon you wont be able to sit down to take pictures!

Ha, ha! Soon I'll have to move them to the hall to get it all in the shot.
Thanx, buddy! With this post, I'll be caught up with my journal. Then I can finally catch up with yours.
It's kinda like standing at the bottom of Mt. Everest getting ready to climb. It's quite daunting; but you know it will be a great adventure.

Today I moved things around in both rooms.
In the veg room I moved the K mom to her own tent. I picked up a small tent (16"x16"x47.5") earlier, and put it to use. It was used, but in new condition.
This gave me room in the closet to put the HB clone on stands to get them closer to the light.
The experimental clones are doing good; over 9" tall, and one with more branches then the transplanted ones.
Kalichakra Mom in new tent
GEDC0462.JPG

GEDC0463.JPG

GEDC0460.JPG

GEDC0461.JPG

Veg Room
GEDC0457.JPG

Headband= front row Mystery= back row
GEDC0458.JPG

X Clones
GEDC0450.JPG

GEDC0451.JPG

Branching
GEDC0452.JPG

GEDC0454.JPG

I didn't measure the roots; too long. I guess they are over 3'!
GEDC0456.JPG

In the flower room the ladies were holding each other up, except on the sides of the bunch. As I pulled plants the one next to it would flop over to the floor. One even broke a little.
Before lights on and staking
GEDC0464.JPG

Down the rabbit hole.
GEDC04671.JPG

Bustin' out
GEDC04691.JPG

Staking with string
GEDC0470.JPG

GEDC0471.JPG

Self super cropping?
GEDC0472.JPG

GEDC0474.JPG

GEDC0475.JPG

Breakage
GEDC0476.JPG

GEDC0478.JPG

GEDC04791.JPG

This branch had been down a while and started super cropping.
GEDC04811.JPG

GEDC0482.JPG

Back in the closet
GEDC04841.JPG

GEDC0486.JPG

Whew! Now I can catch up on all y'alls journals.
:surf:

Hey tricome :high-five:

Now that is a FULL HOUSE!:Namaste:

Wow! I take it you aren't married! :grinjoint:

Congrats on the new/used tent. Looks nice:yummy:

Do you give those floppy girls any silica? :morenutes: :yummy:

Once again: Wow!

Will be good to see you out and about again...bring a sandwich! :thumb:

Hey Tricome -

First, Happy 4/20 day my friend! :high-five:

Nice job getting them staked up. They were co-dependent, so to speak...

Second, this pic looks like the plant really is trying to bust out - it looks like it's checking to see if the coast is clear, haha:

GEDC04691.JPG

Hey tricome

Now that is a FULL HOUSE!

Wow! I take it you aren't married!

Congrats on the new/used tent. Looks nice

Do you give those floppy girls any silica?

Once again: Wow!

Will be good to see you out and about again...bring a sandwich!
Hey, pops!
Ha, ha! You're right. If I were; I certainly wouldn't have the closet space!:rofl:
I only gave them a little silica a couple of times. They probably could have used more.
I've been trailing along your journal. I'll catch up sometime! I'll try to be around more; just gotta stay up a little later:nomo:, and get used to the new site layout.
:thanks:

Hey Tricome -

First, Happy 4/20 day my friend!

Nice job getting them staked up. They were co-dependent, so to speak...

Second, this pic looks like the plant really is trying to bust out - it looks like it's checking to see if the coast is clear, haha:
Thanx, 8! I hope yours was great!
Yeah, they were co-dependent.
"Is it cool?" Ha,ha! --- more like "Is he going to feed us?":biglaugh:

Plants are lookin Great tricome
Thanx, papa t!
Hopefully, I'll get an update together soon.
2 weeks to harvest!
:circle-of-love::Namaste:

UPDATE
The experimental clones finally drooped, but only because they drank the res dry. The 2 tall ones were a foot tall, and the roots ended up being 2' long. The cloner is the only time I used non-organic nutes and pHed. I used Clonex gel on the cuttings and Clonex solution in the res. Then I just left it alone. No changing, adding, or pHing after filling. I potted the heartiest one and reluctantly terminated the other two. Unfortunately, it never recovered, and the X clones are gone.:straightface:
GEDC0489.JPG

GEDC0488.JPG

dry res
GEDC0491.JPG

GEDC0493.JPG

Poor doomed clone
GEDC0499.JPG

In the veg room plants are doing ok. The Headbands are growing slowly, and the Mysteries are getting a little leaf problems; but nothing major.
GEDC0505.JPG

GEDC0512.JPG

GEDC0507.JPG

It looks like nute burn, but IDK. That's hard with organics, and they went through a couple of my usual droughts. The most recent being yesterday. (The seeds I make should be pretty drought resistant.):biglaugh: I gave them a slightly lighter feeding than usual today.
GEDC0508.JPG

The Kalichakra mom suffered a previous drought as well, but recovered nicely. She's doing good despite being all alone in her little tent with no ventilation fans.
GEDC0519.JPG

GEDC0520.JPG

GEDC0523.JPG

A funky leaf I found on her.
GEDC0522.JPG

The flowering ladies are looking good. They had a little dry spell too, and lost a few leaves and yellowed a few more. The drought frosted them up though.
2 weeks ago
GEDC0495.JPG

GEDC0497.JPG

GEDC0501.JPG

05/02/12
left side
GEDC0514.JPG

right side
GEDC0513.JPG

front
GEDC0515.JPG

GEDC0517.JPG

GEDC0516.JPG

close_up28.JPG

close_up110.JPG

I started flushing and they will come down next weekend or so.
:hippy::yummy:

Thanx, OMM!
Oddly enough, the droughts may have contributed to the frosting. Unfortunately, there was a little too much drought, and I believe it affected yield.
It was much lower than normal. But, it was a decent haul.
1) 21.8g
2) 21.1g
3) 21.6g
4)25g
total) 89.5g
Not bad at all, but I usually yield 30-40g per plant of that size. They were all about 3'.
I took a week to harvest so, I didn't have to do all that "trimming" at once. I put trimming in quotation mark because didn't use scissors this time. I just broke off the leaves with with my hands. I was able to do this because I let them get dry before harvest. This made me over dry the first two. The next two; I hung for 2 days and then into jars.
Here are pics of a couple at harvest. the last one was the highest yielding. Was it the extra week?
GEDC0524.JPG

GEDC0528.JPG

GEDC0529.JPG

GEDC0530.JPG

GEDC0531.JPG

GEDC0533.JPG

GEDC0534.JPG

GEDC0535.JPG

VEG ROOM
GEDC0537.JPG

Kalichakra mom
GEDC0538.JPG

GEDC0541.JPG

Headbands
GEDC0539.JPG

FLOWER ROOM
Mysteries- Almost 2 week from 12/12.
GEDC0542.JPG

GEDC0543.JPG

Lots of lower growth. I think I'll take clones. I think I remember hearing to take clones from flowering plants at 21 days.
GEDC0544.JPG

I also made a very small amount of hash; not much leaf on these.
:peace: :love: :420:

Back
Top Bottom