Organic Orange

Plants looking healthy. Was wondering where you were. How's everything?
Well, they're looking more healthy now. I've been around; just not much computer time. Things are sailing along.:surf: Thanx, 12!

:welcome:; and thanx for joining my grow,S2J. I love that song! It really applies to me.
High tricome !

Nice grow you have started. I don't mean to insult you, but did you over water the plants with the screwy leaves. Looks like something I did one time.
High, OMM! No insult perceived. It does look over watered. But, it was more likely under watering. As you know, a typical goof for me. I also think a small gnat problem came and went. Now that you've reminded me, I'll put a sticky trap in there. Thanx!
Any comments, suggestions,?s, ideas, critiques, and constructive criticism is welcome and appreciated here. I am definitely still learning a lot here at 420!

UPDATE
The plants seem to have recovered. I transplanted the male clones, and gave them and the seedlings a double dose of microbeasts with their watering. I also trimmed off the bad leaves. Green is coming back to the males, and the seedlings have new healthy growth.:thumb:
Male breeding clones:
100_14363.JPG

Restart seedlings:
100_14355.JPG

I :love: :420:

Looking good bro. I know you like to top, but let me suggest the semi-circle lst. If I would have been more in tune with my girl, I would have had about 9 full sized colas, but I drop the ball occasionally lol. I only used T5, but I know an HPS would rock it even better. Just a thought. Check my journal in the completed section. I still need to get pics up of her stalk. I think this will be my preferred method from here on out. Wish I would have done it with my PK.

Thanx, Kid! I think I'm going to try LST in the future. Got some ideas rolling around in my head.:smokin:
Sorry It's been so long, gang. As usual I'm a pretty busy guy. I'm going to let the lawn wait and dedicate some time to 420. I've been trying to catch up and join in many of y'alls journals; to no avail. So, I'm just going to jump in and join. Except for OMM, of coarse. I have to catch up with that story!

Things are going well in the grow room. except I droughted my males. Some water, microbeasts, and Superthrive; and they were back up. They lost a bunch of leaves, but still have plenty. I am cleaning up the cloner and taking clones or the 2 now grown seedlings, now. I'm also putting them into flower. My empty jars are calling for bud!
100_14392.JPG

100_14404.JPG

100_14374.JPG

100_14383.JPG

:hookah:

Thanx, Mr. Krip! That made it kinda hard to destroy them.:rip: My seedlings turned out to be males. So, every plant I was growing was male. Males are no fun with no females to play with. So, I cleared everything out, and am starting over...... again!

I have 2 Kalichakra seeds in paper towels now. I also have 1 seed from a bag of supposed Headband that has popped and I just put in dirt in a keg cup.
We shall see what it grows up to be.

I don't have any more California Orange, but I do have plenty of good seeds.
I wish I could change the title of this grow to "Try, Try Again". :laughtwo:

Thanx, Mr. Krip! That made it kinda hard to destroy them.:rip: My seedlings turned out to be males. So, every plant I was growing was male. Males are no fun with no females to play with. So, I cleared everything out, and am starting over...... again!

I have 2 Kalichakra seeds in paper towels now. I also have 1 seed from a bag of supposed Headband that has popped and I just put in dirt in a keg cup.
We shall see what it grows up to be.

I don't have any more California Orange, but I do have plenty of good seeds.
I wish I could change the title of this grow to "Try, Try Again". :laughtwo:

Oh! Man! tricome That's awful....sorry to hear that you have to start over.:thedoubletake::thedoubletake:

Praying for girls for you buddy! :Namaste:

Tricome,

I hope I'm not too late to sub. I have been following OMM's latest and can't wait for the next update to his stories. I have three grows under my belt using hempy and osmocote +. I'm interested in learning about soil grows. I have some Violator Kush clones that I want to grow in FFOF. Ok if I tag along?

Ganja Who

Oh! Man! tricome That's awful....sorry to hear that you have to start over.

Praying for girls for you buddy!

Thanx, OMM!
I'm slowly catching up with your indoor part 2. What a great journal!
I'm praying for you, my friend! Keep defying those doctors!:Namaste:

Tricome,

I hope I'm not too late to sub. I have been following OMM's latest and can't wait for the next update to his stories. I have three grows under my belt using hempy and osmocote +. I'm interested in learning about soil grows. I have some Violator Kush clones that I want to grow in FFOF. Ok if I tag along?

:welcome: Ganga Who!
It's never too late to join my little journals; and they're easy to keep up with! :biglaugh:
I agree, OMM's life story is definitely book worthy.
Congratulations on your successful grows! I've heard and seen good things about hempy and OC.
Feel free to follow along and chime in anytime!
:peace:

OK. Here's what I've got going on now. I have 2 Kalichakra seedlings and one supposed "Headband" bag seedling.
All seem to be growing very slowly and having problems. They got hit with gnats as soon as they came up. I've just been using a sticky trap to control them. I don't want to use anything on the little ones until they get bigger. A little spider moved in to assist, and I think they are under control now. Also, one of the Ks has some leaf twist that I think is from a pH anomaly. I've had it happen to young plants before, and they straightened out. I,m still not pHing my water, but adding humic and bennies.
I transplanted them 11-6-11, because the farmers almanac said it was a good day to do it.
11-6-11
GEDC0001.JPG

"Headband?"
GEDC00082.JPG

K1
GEDC00053.JPG

K2
GEDC00072.JPG

11-10-11
GEDC00142.JPG

H?
GEDC00102.JPG

K1
GEDC00112.JPG

K2
GEDC00122.JPG

I'm also germinating a mystery bag seed as a backup.
:hookah:

That it is. Thanx, OMM!
The other night I found another garden helper.
GEDC00181.JPG

GEDC00172.JPG

Luckily, last night I checked in on him. The poor little guy was stuck flat to the sticky trap, and just looking at me pathetically. Duh! I should have known that would happed. I used my old license to carefully get him off the trap, but he was still covered in sticky glue. To the sink! I used soap and water to get most of the glue off, but he was still too sticky to move. So, I took him outside and sprinkled sand all over him, and he was freed! I saw him outside today, good to go.

As you can see, the plants are slowly growing and getting better.
The mystery seed sprouted, and is looking well, too.
GEDC00191.JPG

:allgood:

Ok. Here's a quick update before bed.
Things are moving slowly; but, forward.
Here they are at over a month old. Except for the seedling in front; which is about ten days old.
GEDC00211.JPG

Headband?
GEDC00222.JPG

Kalichakra 1: This one formed twin tops with no cutting or training of any kind.
GEDC00231.JPG

Kalichakra 2: The twisted runt.
GEDC00261.JPG

Mystery Seedling: Seems to be growing faster than the others. It's about 10 day old.
GEDC00271.JPG

I gave them a trim around the bottom, tonight. I'll have new pics tomorrow.....maybe.
By the way. In my last couple of posts, the pictures were taken with my new camera. It's better than the other one, but I'm still getting used to it. So, hopefully my pics will be getting better! :blalol:

Ok. Here's a quick update before bed.
Things are moving slowly; but, forward.
Here they are at over a month old. Except for the seedling in front; which is about ten days old.
GEDC00211.JPG

Headband?
GEDC00222.JPG

Kalichakra 1: This one formed twin tops with no cutting or training of any kind.
GEDC00231.JPG

Kalichakra 2: The twisted runt.
GEDC00261.JPG

Mystery Seedling: Seems to be growing faster than the others. It's about 10 day old.
GEDC00271.JPG

I gave them a trim around the bottom, tonight. I'll have new pics tomorrow.....maybe.
By the way. In my last couple of posts, the pictures were taken with my new camera. It's better than the other one, but I'm still getting used to it. So, hopefully my pics will be getting better! :blalol:

Hey Tricome ! :high-five:

The new camera is working good. That mystery plant maybe the champ of your grow. Poor lizard was just trying to help. Glad you got him loose.
There are hundreds of them in my backyard.......they do help with your grow...when outside, they were all over my plants.........Looking good! :thumb:

Hi Tricome -

I'm late as hell, but I'd love to follow along! Headband is a strain I really want to grow in the near future. They're looking good - seems like they're poised to take off. Hope you had a great Thanksgiving!

:popcorn:

The new camera is working good. That mystery plant maybe the champ of your grow. Poor lizard was just trying to help. Glad you got him loose.
There are hundreds of them in my backyard.......they do help with your grow...when outside, they were all over my plants.........Looking good!

Thanx, OMM! I've grown out some great mystery bag seeds before, and am hoping to score again this time.
My outside is lizards in the day, geckos at night, and spiders all the time. They keep the hoards of FL bugs at bay!

I'm late as hell, but I'd love to follow along! Headband is a strain I really want to grow in the near future. They're looking good - seems like they're poised to take off. Hope you had a great Thanksgiving!

High, Xlr8! Ha! Ha! It's pretty hard to be late for my journals. This one is really just getting started. I hope they blast off soon, and I can finally get this grow off the ground.
The guy told my guy this was Headband, but I'm not sure. The smoke was good, but not outstanding. So, if anybody is familiar with this strain, let me know if it looks like Headband.
My Thanxgiving was really good. I hope yours was, too!

Pics from last night after trim.
Headband?
GEDC00281.JPG

K1- Notice the leaf damage I have to check out
GEDC0029.JPG

K2
GEDC00301.JPG

Mystery- It looks about the same, but I think this is a better picture.
GEDC0031.JPG

:smokin:

:welcome: GodSpeed!
Yea, they're still alive. Just not doing so great. I scanned through your journal, and am sorry your mother went weird and then down. The little ones are looking great, though!

UPDATE:
Well, the leaf problem has gotten worse. I thought it was a P and K deficiency, so I gave them a very light feeding. Only the Kalichakra 1 and the Headband? seem to be affected.
The mystery plant just got a little yellowing from a minor drought, and the K2 looks pretty healthy.

Group Shot
GEDC0032.JPG

Headband?
GEDC0033.JPG

K1
GEDC0034.JPG

K2
GEDC0035.JPG

Mystery
GEDC0036.JPG

I trimmed the bad leaves tonight after the pics, and might transplant tomorrow.
If anybody has any ideas about my leaf issue, please let me know. This seems to be a recurring problem for me, that I can't quite put my finger on. Has anyone else had this happen?

Thanx to all for the likes and posts!
:peace::surf:

Back
Top Bottom