Organic Orange

Thanx for the advice Mr Krip and GodSpeed!
I'm using tap water run through an RV filter and set out 24+ hours. I haven't used cal/mag on them.
It could possibly be cal. locking out mag. My water is pretty hard, and that dinky filter may not be removing it all.

They are doing better now. I transplanted last week. The Headband? and K1 were transplanted into reused soil, and got a light feeding. K2 and mystery got fresh FFOF.
Here they are last week.
GEDC0056.JPG

Headband? I topped this one.
GEDC0059.JPG

K1 It has 3 tops now.
GEDC0058.JPG

K2
GEDC0060.JPG

mystery bag seed
GEDC0061.JPG

an odd leaf I cut
GEDC0038.JPG

Tonight
GEDC0202.JPG

H?
GEDC0210.JPG

K1
GEDC0212.JPG

K2
GEDC0205.JPG

MBS
GEDC0204.JPG

They will start going into the flower room over the holiday. Come on females!:wood:
Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all!:xmas:

Thanx, Kid!
So, it's been since last year, but I'm back gang. Been a real busy holiday and work in between.
I've been able to get things done in the garden, though. All the plants have been transplanted to large pots, and I have taken clones.
Catch up pics from last week/year.
K1
GEDC0219.JPG

K2
GEDC0218.JPG

MBS
GEDC0223.JPG

Clones - front=K2, back=H?
GEDC0217.JPG

Last Weekend
left=K2, right=MBS
clones - front center=K2, the rest=H?
GEDC02261.JPG

In the flower room
H? on left, K1 on right
GEDC0224.JPG

The Headband? is female! :high-five:
Current pics coming soon. I've got a lot of catching up to do!
:morenutes:

First time commenting on this grow hope I'm not too late! Even with all the problems you overcame them and now have beautiful plants! I'm sure it will be smooth sailing from here :welldone:

plus +reps for coming back!
Thanx for the reps OMM! I've got to catch up with your journal/story. It is a great read! I'll definitely give you some well deserved reps when they let me!

Welcome back! See you got some plants going nice and healthy. Cute cloner. Looking forward to flowering.
Thanx, Twelve! Yea, they're looking much better now. That's my original cloner that is so simple and inexpensive. It's just a $7 air pump and a $2 air stone. I had some problems with it before and didn't expect it to work well, but I got 5 out of 6 from it. I've got 2 flowering now. I can't wait until they get fat!

First time commenting on this grow hope I'm not too late! Even with all the problems you overcame them and now have beautiful plants! I'm sure it will be smooth sailing from here
:welcome: to 420, Delman! Thanx for the kind words of encouragement. :Namaste:

Headband? is blooming nicely now. The Kalichakra 1 (3 tops) is male. I'm keeping him,because he is unique. I just don't really have anywhere to keep him right now. He's back in the veg room until I can make a spot for him. I put Kalichakra 2 in the flower room, and it's a girl, too! The Mystery Bag Seed is still in veg, but not far from going into bloom. I only lost one H? cutting in my cloner, and ended up with 4 H? clones and 1 K2 clone. I transplanted them into keg cup today.
I bought some r/o water, and have been using that the last couple of feedings. I also switched nutes, because I ran out of Earth Juice grow, which is part of the formula even for bloom. I picked this up not to long ago, and this is what I'm using now. The feeding schedule calls for cal/mag and not BioMarine. So for my situation, I substituted BioMarine for cal/mag.
GEDC0242.JPG

Here are pics from a couple of days ago.
Clones; front center K2; the rest H?
GEDC0238.JPG

GEDC0240.JPG

This is the K2 clone that actually started grow branches under the lid before roots!
GEDC0240A.JPG

Veg Room: left= MBS; right= K1(male)
GEDC02351.JPG

MBS
GEDC0237.JPG

K1
GEDC0248.JPG

GEDC0249.JPG

Flower Room: H?
GEDC0244.JPG

GEDC0245.JPG

K2
GEDC02431.JPG

I'll have some new pics tomorrow.
:peace::surf:

Thanx, Twelve and OMM!
The male really nutted up quick. I put him in the veg room to re-vegging, but he kept going. I topped him today and saw some pollen. Many of the sacs had died, but most were still alive; some of which had opened. I collected some pollen with a q-tip and hit up the Kalichakra female and the Headband? on lower branches. I put the Mystery Bag Seed in the flower room yesterday, and when I did I noticed female flowers. She had already started! But, she's still too young for pollen. I have the veg room light set at 16 on/ 8 off, btw. I looked up the length of days in the almanac. The shortest days are in December, and are just under 9hrs in the north and just under 10hrs in the south. The longest days are in June. 15.5hrs-north, 14.5hrs-south.
The Headband? is bunching up and looking good, despite a slight drought that dropped a few lower leaves. K2 is developing some leaf problems, but nothing major. The MBS is looking great; very healthy. A couple of weeks ago I introduced 4-5 ladybugs into each room. The veg room ladybugs cut out and preferred the walls outside the closet. in the flower room one remained on the K2 the whole time, and now I see another on the H?. I don't see any bad bugs, and the ladybugs aren't damaging the plants.
The male K1 is still looking good, and the clone are doing nicely as well.
Did I say I'd post pics 9 days ago? Oops! I got a bit busy. Here are some current pics from yesterday and tonight.
Veg Room
GEDC0276.JPG

GEDC02782.JPG

Middle K2- others H?
GEDC0277.JPG

Flower Room
H?
GEDC02701.JPG

GEDC02711.JPG

K2
GEDC02721.JPG

GEDC0273CU1.JPG

GEDC02691.JPG

MBS
GEDC02751.JPG

:hippy:

Looking forward to the the magic!! I am in.....:high-five:

:thanks:, everyone for the kind words.
Thanx for the reps Jon!
I'm OK Kid! Just been out of the loop a little while. My bro's been getting me to play MW3 with him, and before I know it, it's midnight and I'm like; " Crap, I gotta go to bed!" Gotta watch out for hard drugs like video games; they're addictive!:blalol:

But, I have broken the habit and am back now. I have been busy in the garden, though.
All the clones are potted now, and the plants in the small pot have been transplanted to large ones. The 4 Headband? clones will be the next cycle, and the Kalichakra will be a mother. I took down the male a couple of days after his last pic. I had to lower the lights, 'cause the young plants were really stretching. He did knock up H? and K2, and left a donation in the bank. I had recently read an article about breeding for the home grower that described how to store pollen by freezing it in foil packs. So there is Kalichakra genes in the "pollen bank".
I changed the light cycle in the veg room to 19/5; the clones were starting to flower. I guess 16hrs is too short for some strains; think I'll stick to my usual 18/6 from now on. I also took clones from the flowering Mystery plant. The clones continued to flower until I lengthened the light cycle. 3 out of 4 clones rooted and are in small pots now.

In the flower room, the H? will be coming down in a week. I have already started flushing her. The K2 and Mystery are fattening up nicely and will be following shortly behind. This is good, because the H? clones are ready to go in.

Here are some pics from a while ago.
VEG
H?s and K2 clones
GEDC0281.JPG

Mystery clones
GEDC0282.JPG

FLOWER
H?
GEDC0287.JPG

GEDC0288.JPG

GEDC0289.JPG

K2