OrganicMan's Think Different Indoor Soil Grow

Good to have you here :welcome: I've heard alot of good things about think different so here's hoping I can do them justice :allgood:

If they turn out anything like the flower in your profile picture, I have a feeling you'll be a-okay!

Can't wait to see her go.

:thumb:

Thanks for the kind words guys :)

So a little update :) I watered the girls last night with a litre each -
3ml per L root stimulant, 2ml per gallon humboldt honey & 1ml per L gnatoff. I will defeat these little critters :) it looks like they liked it, they seem to have grown overnight :)

DSC_007625.JPG

I'm going to try the ponytail method that Atrain uses in his journal to get the side branches to grow up :) I'll post pics tonight.

Hope all is well in your green world :Namaste: :allgood:

Hello :420:

It's the end of week 3 so 21 days above soil and there has been alot of new growth this week, after looking at the girls I decided not to try the ponytail technique as the side branches are already nearing the top of the plants :) There are still no signs of any pre-flowers, I'm hoping that they will wait a week so I can get another weeks worth of growing in.

DSC_007932.JPG

I tucked some of the main fan leaves under to get more light to the side braches

DSC_008033.JPG
DSC_008133.JPG
DSC_008232.JPG
DSC_008336.JPG
DSC_008432.JPG

three branch turned two :)
DSC_008526.JPG

healthey leaf :)

DSC_008631.JPG

They will all get watered tomorrow with a 1.5L each. 3ml per gallon Humboldt honey, 2ml per gallon Humboldt Equilibrium, no grow and 4ml per litre root stimulant.

more to come :) :Namaste:

Hey guys a bit of bad news :( So I was in the tent this morning and all the plants are showing pre flowers and one if them is a full male

IMG_20151007_114706.JPG
IMG_20151007_1146351.JPG

Very strange! There are no female flowers at all so not a hermi!

Anyone have any thoughts on this? The seeds are autoflower feminised from dutch passion do you think I should get in touch with them?

:Namaste:

It's a boy :phew: Contact the breeder if it's supposed to be fem.

Already on it :) they have been very friendly. They apologised and asked where & when I purchased the seeds I'm just waiting for a reply. Oh well four ladies should hopefully fill my tent :)

Hey everyone :) So I still haven't heard back from Dutch Passion, but I'm sure they are very busy. I cut the male down today and took a few more pics it had male flowers from top to bottom :hmmmm:

DSC_007727.JPG
DSC_007626.JPG
DSC_007825.JPG
DSC_007933.JPG
DSC_008134.JPG

And then there were 4 :)

DSC_008433.JPG
DSC_008527.JPG

Hopefully these girls will fill out a bit more with more space and light :) :Namaste:

Hey guys a quick update on the male situation :)
I had another email today from dutch passion, it was very apologetic and the person dealing with me had very good customer service skills. He told me this is the first time he has seen one of there autofem line turn out completely male and he will be sending me a 3 pack of Think Different as compensation for my troubles. I am very pleased :)
:Namaste:

Hey everyone :) It's the end of week four and I am impressed already :) I've had no problems in the past week apart from the male in the bunch but the other ladies have definitely taken advantage of the extra space. I've been tucking the main fan leaves in to get more light to the bud sites :)

I fed yesterday 1.5L each - 3ml per L grow, 4ml per L root stimulant, 5ml per Gallon Humboldt honey and bio silicon to bring the pH up to 6.3.

I have staked some of the main branches out to get some more light in to the middles of the plants. They have just started stretching but I'm going to feed them veg food until they stop which I think will be around a week and a half to two weeks, I think I'll also change over to hps then too :)

DSC_008827.JPG
DSC_008931.JPG
DSC_007934.JPG
DSC_008035.JPG
DSC_008135.JPG
DSC_008234.JPG
DSC_008337.JPG
DSC_008528.JPG
DSC_008632.JPG
DSC_008734.JPG

Staked out for better light penertration :)
DSC_009131.JPG
DSC_009227.JPG
DSC_009329.JPG
DSC_009434.JPG
DSC_009531.JPG

Oh & I received another email from Dutch Passion saying that they were sending my seeds out on Friday with some other goodies too, hopefully I should get them within the week :) I hope all is well in your green world :Namaste:

Hey everyone :) I received my free seeds on Monday, very quick delivery from Holland :)

DSC_007428.JPG

They gave me 3 pack of seeds, 6 packs of dutch passion rolling papers (I gave two away), some stickers and a new mini catalogue. Not to shabby :)

My plants are doing great I watered yesterday 2L each with 5ml per L root stimulant, 7ml per G humboldt honey, 5ml per G equilibrium. I will give them some grow next water they didn't look like they needed it.

DSC_007728.JPG

Hope all is well in your garden :Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom