Outdoor OG Kush - nice and tall

updatedcrop.jpg

This is my lady. She deals with hot temperatures, ~ 90 degrees. It was my first grow so I did not know about topping the plant. Will probably top off all my future plants in order to maximize yield. But hey! Maybe I can get a nice cola~

Shes been growing for about 90 days,and still has 1-2 more months to complete flowering.

I hope its all worth it.

Re: Outdoor OG Kush - nice and tall.

updatedcrop.jpg

This is my lady. She deals with hot temperatures, ~ 90 degrees. It was my first grow so I did not know about topping the plant. Will probably top off all my future plants in order to maximize yield. But hey! Maybe I can get a nice cola~

Shes been growing for about 90 days,and still has 1-2 more months to complete flowering.

I hope its all worth it.[/

look at the legs on that LADY :goodluck: gotta post pics of the harvest!

Thanks! Yeah those legs are gnarly. I hope that even though I didn't top it, that it still has a good yield. Also I may need to tie some of them to the main stalk, especially when the buds really come in towards fall. She really got big and vigorous, she had a lot of stress in her younger days with heavy rain, animals digging, and excessive heat. But now she is starting mature up. I will be sure to take more pictures of my soon to be medicine as she swells.

Thanks again for looking!

Definitely not OG Kush... Possibly SFV OG which is a Sativa dominate strain (super tall and not as bushy) pop corn buds with great taste and smell. I've grown OG Kush more times than I can count. Short, bushy (even outdoors) and HUGE thick fan leaves really dark in color. Shes looking great though, are you giving her any nutes?

Oh, well it was some phenotype of OG, not sure which one, valley makes sense. I gave her 8-5-5 organic slow release nitrogen fertilizer during veg, between late veg and early flower i used just a bit of 24-8-16 MG nutes, followed by FoxFarm's Tiger Bloom during flowering, she is currently about 10 feet tall. The seed I found it in was from a top self OG, similar to Fire OG for example, but couldn't remember the actual name. She certainly seems to thrive in high heat scenarios, with 100 degree temperatures not seeming to be a problem for her. Small popcorn buds with a good smell and taste sounds about right, I'm guessing the cola (when dried) will only weigh about 7-10 grams (lol). But the genetics are certainly something that I gratefully have the pleasure of growing.

RL

If you can get a pole tall enough to go most of the way up I would put it is along with a cage or something to hold them up, soon they will be heavy and might break ....

Thanks, they are finally swelling. Not gonna put cage, cause I think lower colas will be ok, but main cola is swaying down, might put a pole like u said to help stabilize, good idea Buck.

:420:
~RL

Looks good none the less guy.

Oh, well it was some phenotype of OG, not sure which one, valley makes sense. I gave her 8-5-5 organic slow release nitrogen fertilizer during veg, between late veg and early flower i used just a bit of 24-8-16 MG nutes, followed by FoxFarm's Tiger Bloom during flowering, she is currently about 10 feet tall. The seed I found it in was from a top self OG, similar to Fire OG for example, but couldn't remember the actual name. She certainly seems to thrive in high heat scenarios, with 100 degree temperatures not seeming to be a problem for her. Small popcorn buds with a good smell and taste sounds about right, I'm guessing the cola (when dried) will only weigh about 7-10 grams (lol). But the genetics are certainly something that I gratefully have the pleasure of growing.

Looks like great bud man!! Wondering if the high N levels in ferts could account for tall growth...

Well heres my Tower lol just took these pictures of my Sativa Miss Black On Black Out Doors ... She needs to start flowering any tricks on how to boost her to the Flowering stage lol...
band_near_7_feet_tall1.jpg
band_near_7_feet_tall2.jpg
band_near_7_feet_tall3.jpg

are u growing in a legal state? only reason i ask is if ur not that big stands out lol looks like a stop sign..and what size pot that in? plant looks great nice job but to me that pot looks a bit small..could just be the picture tho and if its not the picture i could only imagine how big that beast would get in a bigger pot..nice job so far

Back
Top Bottom