Outdoor Sativa Grown In The Ground First Outdoor Grow

Re: Outdoor Sativa grown in the ground (First outdoor grow)

Hi I'm back...been away on business for the last week or so i could not really post any updates.

Ok so it is like this, like i said i went away for bit more than a week so in the i just gave it double dose nutes before i left and set the sprinkler on a timer, also i gave it some organic insecticide just in case other than this she was on her own for the last 8 days.

Well she is looking very happy the sun is back and i can see the difference she is much more plump and stinks like a Tall fat outdoor lady ! :circle-of-love:

Well any way i will need to sort of support the top as i see is is starting to bend over also some of the other branches is also in need of some support. I will be doing lost of work on it this weekend as it is a long weekend for us in SA, so i will be back with a FULL update once i am done i will also sort some better photos, I will also REDO my whole indoor growhouse, i will rework my current system and also make space to start my firs FLUX grow i am exited as shit!!! i will start a new Journal for this grow!

Well in the meantime here is some i took this morning after getting back.

P1080380.jpg
P1080376.jpg
P1080377.jpg
P1080374.jpg
P1080368.jpg
P1080365.jpg
P10803611.jpg
P1080362.jpg
P1080364.jpg
P1080356.jpg
P10803601.jpg

Thanks, I will be back with an update over the weekend

Happy Grow and Smoke.

:420:

Yee-Haw my friend. I just love these types of plants, it is so pleasing to look at it gleam in the Sun, it also has a natural appeal to it, and a unadulterated feel, like it hasn't been totally messed with or groomed to look a certain way. She is what she is :)
While sure, yeah yield could have been increased had we topped and tied her down earlier, but there is something about watching that main cola reach for the stars, so damn glorious. Type of plant you just pull up a chair and have a beer and watch it grow. :cheer:
I had a small version of this plant a while back, I could post a pic here with your permission. :) Anyway Happy Thurweed day Rooster:thumb:

Yee-Haw my friend. I just love these types of plants, it is so pleasing to look at it gleam in the Sun, it also has a natural appeal to it, and a unadulterated feel, like it hasn't been totally messed with or groomed to look a certain way. She is what she is :)
While sure, yeah yield could have been increased had we topped and tied her down earlier, but there is something about watching that main cola reach for the stars, so damn glorious. Type of plant you just pull up a chair and have a beer and watch it grow. :cheer:
I had a small version of this plant a while back, I could post a pic here with your permission. :) Anyway Happy Thurweed day Rooster:thumb:

Hi Lester as always thanks for the kind words and much respect !!!!

Should love if you post you pictures any day!!!!!!!:thumb:

Dude i could not agree with you more i love seeing that top cola shoot like a rocket, also yes it is nice to see the "Natural" shape of a plant especially if it gets nice and big, it is sometimes humbling to stand next to it and look up!

I have indeed sat whole afternoons just sitting smoking blunt and watch her grow, my wife sometimes joins me and we just look at her and discuss what we see, this has helped me allot with preventative actions plus i am SO surprised at how muck my wife has learned she is almost sounds like a seasoned expert....lol :circle-of-love:

Well i have a long weekend ahead of me so i am getting the grow house ready for winter and i will also spend some time on this lady (whom by the way i have named "Big Bush Kush").

Looking forward to the weekend i will post an update soon as i am done...

You enjoy the weekend and send my regards to your Ladies!

A VERY Happy Grow and SMOKE for all :420:'ers!!!

impressive

Those plants are HUGE,:adore: I need to learn from YOU! Reps awarded and 5 star rating given! :goodjob:

Thanks Trichster, Like Lester said it is just one plant but she does look nice thanks for da rating!!!!:thanks:

It's just one plant trichs :thumb:

Hay Les, how are your ladies doing today?

It is now 6:00 AM Satterday morning i have been up From 4 getting ready gunna spend lots of time in the garden and also the grow house to get ready for winter....Gunna smoke a fatty then get busy!!

Happy Grow and Smoke!!

My plants are looking great buddy, you too! I just posted an update in my journal. Hope you have a wonderful day of gardening and get lots of stuff done :Namaste: Here is a picture of that mini plant that had the "runaway cola" like yours, it was some OG Kush. Now back to the :popcorn:
photo_48_2.JPG

How can I grow a plant that big, mine flower before they get half that size.

I'm doing something wrong.
:goodjob:

I think i will give you the same advice you once gave me...Ask Lester he is a Outdoor Guru....

My plants are looking great buddy, you too! I just posted an update in my journal. Hope you have a wonderful day of gardening and get lots of stuff done :Namaste: Here is a picture of that mini plant that had the "runaway cola" like yours, it was some OG Kush. Now back to the :popcorn:
photo_48_2.JPG

Dude that was a Damn fine plant!!! just came from Your journal ladies are looking great!!!

Happy Grow and smoke

Yup, can't blame me for trying! InsaneR, did let your friend know how you found him? :adore: Lester

All props to Trichomes for pointing me to Lester!! :thumb:

Happy Grow and Smoke!!

Hi Everybody..

Ok so it's like this...

I have been hard at work in the Garden and Growroom the past two days....today the fun continues.

My outdoor Lady BBK (Big Bush Kush) has had some much needed attention, I have been having trouble with incests so i gave her some Organic Pesticides that seemed to do the trick. I also went at a bit of De foil (only dead and dying). I gave her soil a good shuffle and gave her more nutes and loads of water. as of this morning she looks happy i will post photos and a full update tonight.

I have Also redone my entire Grow room to make space for a Fluxing Grow (Very Exited about this) i will post a Journal for this grow, and also made space for Winter Vegging as i wanna do some outdoor winter growing this year, I will also do a Full Journal for this as i have learned allot from Lester's Winter grow, and i wanna try some new ideas with this.

Well it is time for me to get stuck into the work i will be back with a update.

Happy Grow and Smoke to All :420:'ers

OK So its like this...(36hr's late but still like this)

Have been VERY busy in the garden the past few days getting things in order for the winter, my grow room is now almost done and looking good i did an update video just to show you guys how this looks look out for it at the bottom of this post. but first here is the update on the reason for this journal...

BBK (Big Bush Kush) has had lots of attention as is looking the better of it, i removed lost of dead fan leafs and gave her a proper look-over of anything that was out of place found sum bugs and one or two of the small inside Bud's was moulded a bit so i gave her some organic spray for the bugs and mould and it seems to be sorted out other than the mentioned problems she was tip top, i had to add more tie down lines as the top was getting too heavy and was starting to lean over.

All and all she looks REALLY happy, Bud's are filling in real good and the smell is sweet almost lemony but VERY strong i can smell this plant on the other side of the yard.

Here are some photos of what she looked like just before the sun went down Yesterday

oh before i forget this is my little friend that always comes out to say hi whenever i am busy in the garden...

13294.jpg

Ok for real this time here is what she looks like...

16234.jpg
15244.jpg
14270.jpg
07107.jpg
05174.jpg
08105.jpg
03206.jpg
02206.jpg
01504.jpg
12451.jpg

I hope to see some more fatting up over this week i will post some flash update during this week.

Ok so here is what i have done indoors in prep for the winter let me know what you think...

Hope you enjoyed the update because i enjoyed posting it up after the hard work over the past weekend!

Happy Grow and Smoke to all

HALOOO there!!!

Just a quik one, over the weekend i got into a fight with my Lady BBK, one thing lead to another and i ended up biting a small branch off on my way down from falling of the ladder.... well i ended up with a branch in my mouth and ass on the floor so i take it i lost.

So it is like this, that branch had 4 small heads on it and i could not stand to just chuck it in the bin so i ended up curing it to see what would come out....well i smoked one and was i amazed at the taste and smoothness. :ganjamon:

It seems from from this PreNUGtial smokegreement that the weed will be good.

Here is the buds that came off....keep in mind they where not near ready to come off.

P1080512.jpg

So what ya think of these Prenug's

Happy Grow and Smoke.

Back
Top Bottom